Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming To all people who don't play videogames, why?

Xievie

I don't play as much as i once did. I used to play for hours and hours every single day, but i've cut that now and i play considerably less than what i used to.

I also like doing other things and the weather is getting better now :)

That isn't really fair to say. The "They don't see the point of it, and see it as a waste of time" stance is really just a matter of personal opinion.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit aggressive on the matter but those who have said that videogames are a waste of time around me were mostly people who just bash the shit out of videogames. I've had very few unbiased people tell me that it's a waste of time, or at least show no interest. I'm not saying everybody who doesn't play videogame is a horrible person, I'm just expressing my opinion about those who give videogames a bad name and bash them into oblivion and back.

Well I'm more interested in animation but if it weren't for Nintendo I wouldn't be playing games too much anymore. Because most of the physical games out don't appeal to me because most of them are too dark and gritty for my tastes and most of the colorful games out these days are Nintendo games or indie games that you download. Why does Nintendo hold my interest? Because their games are close to my passion for animation and remind me of Disney.