Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I generally wear my shoes. I tend not to wear other people's shoes.

Also, some people might think of this as being a little OCD, but I like to make sure that the shoe I'm wearing on my left foot kind of matches the one on the right foot. You know, just one of those silly little quirks of mine.

Edited by Vital Spark

post-26225-0-94672900-1422737082.jpgpost-26225-0-59874500-1422737090.jpg

I learn all my style techniques from The Doctor. As far as shoes, I either wear my black converse with different shoe laces I make, or my Harley boots. I have shoes for special occasions and snow boots, but these are my go to for day to day wear. I like my Harley boots because they don't have zippers, they fit well, and they're sturdy boots. I probably need to replace them soon since they've had alot of wear, I'm hoping to find the exact same pair in a size 7, which is tough.

I hoping to buy a new pair of converse soon, probably in red and then refurbish my current ones with new canvas.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna be getting those next. :>

Yay! ^__^

You can't go wrong with some Nike Lebrons either, imo. xD

Nike-Lebron-10-PS-Elite-Green-Black-Grey

Well it all depends on what type of shoes are you referring to.

I on the other hand have many different kinds of shoes.

For skating i have Nike sb janoski, vans and nike sb 6.0 high tops.

My expensive shoes that I own are bred 11s, retro 5, and lebron 11s. ( there basket ball shoes.

Then here are my dressy looking shoes. Sperry topsider (of course) as well as guess shoes.

And last but not least running shoes. They are the nike roshe runs and adidas pure boost.

FYI im not a sneaker head.

I just buy whatever looks nice.

• Brohoof 1

i have quite a lot of shoes for a guy, tough they are all Nike Airmax.

i love me some Airmax! i have three pairs of classics (90's) 

2 pairs of Airmax BW's

also one pair of Nike ID maxes i really, reaaly love! :3

My taste hasn't really changed. I think I posted way back in this thread somewhere...

Anywho, right now I'm wearing light brown snip toe boots. I like them the most compared to round and square toed. My sister hates them but whatevz.

I also like wearing those gladiator sandals, can look totally cute! I really like sperrys, I have black sequence ones and silver sparkly high top sperrys. Winter boots are pretty sweet too. I've only worn one of my pairs once this school year though. :nom: I need more skinny jeans, I have a bunch of boot cut.

• Brohoof 1

During the Spring and Summer when the day is nice and dry, I wear a pair of these: post-29975-0-91093400-1422918267_thumb.jpg , sandals or flip-flops.

Whenever a day is too wet, cold, etc. for my Vibram FiveFingers KSOs, I wear my generic traditional black sneakers (I don't have a pic of them atm).

And I do have a pair of winter boots for when I know I'll be outside for a longer period of time during the winter.

Edited by Jonny Music

• 1 month later...

I wear a pair of Nike High Tops. I've had them since 7th or so grade and they're easily the most comfortable and appealing shoes I've ever worn. I plan on using them as long as I can

Edited by Rivendare

There are some spiffy looking shoes in this thread! I wear my Merrell Moab hiking boots everywhere - I initially got them for backpacking, but ended up loving the fit so much that I just started wearing them everywhere. They're the best shoes I've ever owned.

I wear all sorts of shoes. Since the weather around here began to warm up, I started wearing flats to school. In the winter I wear combat boots and sneakers in the fall, winter and spring. My favorite shoes of all is flip flops; they are easy to get on your feet and are super squishy. :3

I wear these around for everyday use: 

cSMQNtl.png

Jungle boots are surprisingly comfortable, but then again, they'd kinda have to be. 

And I wear these for work. They're smelly and greasy, so I wear them only for work. 

46Xi2Fw.jpg

• Brohoof 1