Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

My 3DS Friend Code is: 1736-1419-0392

ATM, I'm having trouble with my 3DS Wi-Fi Connection but when I get it running, I play (with you and stuff) Super Smash Bros 3DS and Pokemon X.

Also, if you want to add me, PM with your friend code.

Edited by xOkamii

Not sure if I've posted here yet due to how long I haven't been on this site

3ds FC 5172-1450-4569

I have Pokemon but I'll be playing SSB4 more possibly until OR/AS comes out.. I'm a competitive player for both SSB4 and Pokemon. PM me if you add me though due to my inactivity here it will probably be easier to contact me through Smashboards.. my username there is Zeldamaster_1 (didn't have a good username at the time i signed up there..) 

Everyone who added me on the 3DS, I now have Wi-Fi at home! *looks at clock* Oh dear, It's been three years, hasn't it? I don't know if any of you even frequent here anymore. >.< xD

Here's my FC again. lol

1032-1351-5240

Well just to repost and so for anyone who wants to add me and play or do what ever. 

Steam: Arcaynia

PSN: Arcaynia

3DS Code: 2638 - 1106 - 9245

BTW, if you added my DS friendcode, let me know so I can add your's too. Need people for the safari thing lol

Added you as a friend on 3DS, code is above.  :D

My 3ds friendcode is 0404-6144-9057

I play pokemon X competitively, mostly smogon rules but I am trying to get into VGC as well. I'll be getting ORAS when it comes out and smash 4 a little later on. If you add me message me your FC so I can add back.

Steam: LatencyZT

Battle.net: LatencyZT#1566

XBL: LatencyZT

Nintendo ID: LatencyZT

PSN: DJ_Fuzzypaws

My PSN account would match everything else. Except unlike XBL, once you've made an ID, they won't let you change it.

Feel free to add me on anything. I'm usually on Steam, but just shoot me a message and I'll pop on whatever if I'm able.

sure. =).

ps4 psn:cookcal

no capitals.

my favorite game to play is warframe if anyone plays it and is not in a clan yet you can join mine i have everything already unlocked in the clan so theres no need to contribute except maybe for events like solar railing other clans. oh and my clan is a brony clan to so its even better. =D

sure. =).

ps4 psn:cookcal

no capitals.

my favorite game to play is warframe if anyone plays it and is not in a clan yet you can join mine i have everything already unlocked in the clan so theres no need to contribute except maybe for events like solar railing other clans. oh and my clan is a brony clan to so its even better. =D

pm me if interested by the way. :)

Steam: jay_cross if I remember correctly, I don't have a computer right now tough

Xbox live: rodo cruz, I like to play cod black ops, Gotham city impostors, castlevania hd, and left 4 dead, Yay just got gold :D

Game Center: valvelolxd (it wasn't listed but ah anyways)

Edited by Jay-cross

If you add me, just mention who you are on MLPF, so I don't think I'm losing my mind.

Or quote me on here, or something.

You know the drill.

Whatever. :derp:

XBL: KB Koukatsu

PSN: KrimsonKoukatsu

STEAM: Koukatsu

3DS: 1161.0136.4629

B.NET: Koukatsu#1552

• Brohoof 1