Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

duidamasterXD

1d603f2095718afc216d0e95c2f53842.png

Well hi everypony, I'm Downpour. I grew up on a farm, and while work's important to me and everything, you can't do it all the time, so I thought it'd be fun for y'all to ask me some questions to help me pass the time. I won't bite and I have nothing to hide. Do your worst :P

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

What does your cutie mark represent?

My special talent, making it rain with magic :). People have told me it makes more sense as a cutie mark for a pegasus, but what do they know? It's come in handy more than once in my time on the farm.

Have you ever heard of Sweet Apple Acres?

I'm assuming that's owned by a branch of the Apple family :P. My family tends to deal with corn for the most part. I've met and hung around a few Apples before, but I can't say I've heard of this specific farm.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you so FABULOUS?

I have an aunt named Ribbon Twirl from Prance, and she made me try on some of the stuff that she made when I was visiting her one time >_> . She makes bows and stuff for ponies who want that sort of thing. If you ever tell anypony about this, I'll get you back somehow. I swear I will. :okiedokielokie:

• 1 month later...

Do you find Clarity sexy?

Um, maybe a little bit. It's those older mares, right? Something about her eyes. The answer is...yes. There's somepony who probably shouldn't know about this though :unsure:

Stupid sexy Clarity

• Brohoof 1

What type of work do you do?

Picking corn, shucking corn, making sure everything stays irrigated, general maintenance around the place, selling the wares, all sorts of things. I take my job very seriously, and I'm proud of my efforts.

Since you work on a farm, you must have at least a few abs. So, you have a girlfriend? Eh?

As a matter of fact, I have had a few special someponies here and there over the years. None of them really worked out that well unfortunately, mostly my fault. There is a mare I have my eye on now, here's hoping that this time it goes better.