How Huggable Are You?

Golurk

Huggability  

166 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these are you closest to in terms of huggability?

• Teddy Bear
    • Kitten
    • Average
    • Grizzly Bear
    • Brick Wall

Brick wall seems like the best word for me. I'm not big on hugging, although I'm okay with hugging certain relatives. Other than that, do not touch me! I also usually give weird "half" hugs most of the time.

Probably teddy bear in quality. While I rarely give hugs to strangers, I actually am a pretty huggy person and I've been complimented for the few I gave. My high school was pretty huggy and throughout the three years I was there, I only gave out two hugs in grade 12. One to a girl who had asked me one for almost a year and I thought she was genuine enough and the second to a girl I was friends with in my class that I admittingly had a small crush on.

Dont know whether my newly grown beard since then adds or removes points, it's pretty soft and I look after it pretty well.

Edited by Celtore

Well, since no one ever wants to be around me and just prefers treating me like trash, it's safe to say I'm not huggable in the slightest. Even if by the extremely rare chance I do get a hug because I'm mistaken for someone else. I freeze up, not knowing what to do. So, a brick wall...

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, it depends on what I'm doing.

I have two fursuits, and I do wear them for conventions and events and such. I love giving hugs in-suit.

However, out of suit, I am a brick wall. I don't like touching bare skin. I will accept a hug to be nice, but usually lightly with one arm.

I love giving hugs as long as you're family or really close friends. I don't constantly give hugs but you know when it's appropriate and I feel comfortable. I guess about average cause no one ever rated my hugs. Kitten sometimes when I'm in a really huggable mood.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I'm probably not all that huggable in-person. Online I like to give my virtual *hugs* to those who are feeling blue, but in real life I tend not to hug anyone unless they initiate it. Or unless they're bawling their eyes out and appear as though they really need a hug.

But rarely do people come to me for a hug, unless they're a girl. Girls like to hug, for some reason, but hey - who am I to say no to a hug from the ladies? ;)

Edited by Lowline Thrash

Depending on who it is, I'm a Grizzly bear when it comes to Relatives and such, I hate hugging people like such.

Well Unless it's a Brother, Then I'm a Teddy Bear Yeah, you know it Dawnie. *Hugs* ^~^

Also, When it comes to my Partner, of course I'm going to be a teddy bear, I can't exactly rate myself as I'm not the same on all levels with different people.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a problem with hugs, even tough I'm not handing them out frequently in real life. When it comes to the rear case, that I give a hug, they are performed after a simple, yet effective concept:

post-17261-0-71718200-1376820202_thumb.png

Edited by Blue Bay

I do not like hugs. For me they are just uncomfortable and awkward. I usually try to avoid hugs as much as possible. I am easily a brick wall. I will only give hugs to family, close friends, or girls I like. That's it. No one else gets any. Too bad.

Im a pretty huggable kitten since I'm a pretty small and young girl xD.

I enjoy hugging people because it makes me happy :lol: . But I'm not the type of person to go up to people I barely know and hug them. xD

• Brohoof 1

I am a teddy bear. I respect people that do not like it and do not if it makes them uncomfortable. I hug my firends though. (nerds and scenes and such so it is accepted for guys) I skip if i/them smell.

But I'm not the type of person to go up to people I barely know and hug them. xD
some of my firends do really fun reactions :D

i have no idea why but for some reason these two particular girls at my school hug me just about every other day 

and i have now idea why 

i dont shy away form a hug but never start one 

huggable level = kitty 

It all depends what mood I'm in. If I'm feeling sad, then a hug will cheer me up. If I'm feeling angry, a hug can help calm me down. I have no preference to which gender though.

I don't hug too many people beyond family and close friends, but I think I give real nice bear hugs when I do!  I'm not the biggest person in the world, 6'0'' and around 190 lb.'s is certainly not gigantic, but I can still give a wicked bear hug.  And when I hopefully get to attend BronyCon next year, oh me oh my, I do indeed intend for the hugs to be abundant and plentiful!!!  :muffins:

wallpaper_derp_hug_incoming__by_barrfind

• Brohoof 5

I'm not sure, I can't be touched for some reason I just feel very, very uncomfortable when people touch me. On the shoulder or anything, I just sort of jump up and try avoiding that person. People have made fun of that, it's just I don't feel comfortable with people touching me. It doesn't matter how close you are, friend, family or just some stranger I always feel uncomfortable. Yet, I don't feel uncomfortable giving others a hug. It's a little different when someone gives me a hug, then I'm not prepared and I will avoid it. When I decide to give someone else a hug I don't feel uncomfortable with it. So I guess I'm sort of a kitten, I'm a very huggable person in a way I probably look like one or at least not intimidating, but like some kittens I would probably become startled and try to scratch you. That should teach you a lesson about trying to hug me. lol

I never really offer hugs so I can't really judge if most people accept or not...

Though, don't try to hug me.  I don't like that.  I'm probably a brick wall by that since I NEVER want to be hugged.

I'm about as huggable as a brick wall. Burnout games, as well as Dirt 1-3 and a few more prove it. Oh lord, when I got my hands on a Burnout game the first time, I spent hours trying to crash-launch my car up a wall, using a railing. Oh, and I wanted it to explode too. Eventually actually worked.

Brick walls are quite huggable.

I hugged many people at the con this year, and have been given random hugs by people when attending meetups. At a renaissance fair last year, I was just standing there when a woman in a Zelda shirt just walks up and hugs me. When I'm not in a hurry or lugging around some baggage and can give someone a proper hug, I've been told they're comforting.

I suppose I'm quite huggable. Not sure how to relate that in terms of fuzzy animals, but I'll go with kitten in the poll since I seem to be slightly above average.

• Brohoof 2