Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3C25x3SCg&feature=g-all-like[/media]

Wont load :(

huh... try now:http://devifan2.deviantart.com/#/d50qew4 and lol at video

Sorry thats what happens when I change the file

• Brohoof 1

huh... try now:http://devifan2.deviantart.com/#/d50qew4 and lol at video

Sorry thats what happens when I change the file

Its ok

WHOA THERE! They can have her. Twilight's cool but Fluttershy's the girl for me. (With Rarity, Pinkie, and AJ being behind her.)

There will only be one fight then. Weapon or no weapon my love for Twi will give me the victory, the power to conquer every battle if nessecary, the power to defeat all nemesis. *gets evil look in his eyes* The power to kill Chrystal Sparkle. Fanfic idea#2
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

There will only be one fight then. Weapon or no weapon my love for Twi will give me the victory, the power to conquer every battle if nessecary, the power to defeat all nemesis. *gets evil look in his eyes* The power to kill Chrystal Sparkle. Fanfic idea#2

Yes...Yes....

Posted Image

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 3

To be absolutely fair, she does have SOME positive qualities in that she's loyal to her loved ones and that she's not a total bitch. But ya, she does embody the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass that I tend to hate. Tho, I still like Rainbow Dash somewhat, if only because she does have some positive traits to break the stereotype of the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass, she's just my least favorite.

Agreed. She's my least favorite as well, but I still like her for the most part, especially when she's pranking people(we need more RD pranking episodes!). :lol:

This didn't change my opinion in the slightest. Making the group well-rounded is not a reason to like a pony. ~

LOL. Maybe not for you, but lots of people like Rainbow Dash and it's kind of rude to say that the reasons they like her are illegitimate. It's okay to state your opinion, but it's not polite to try to say that everyone else's opinion is wrong because it isn't the same as yours.

• Brohoof 1

LOL. Maybe not for you, but lots of people like Rainbow Dash and it's kind of rude to say that the reasons they like her are illegitimate. It's okay to state your opinion, but it's not polite to try to say that everyone else's opinion is wrong because it isn't the same as yours.

It IS my opinion. And I haven't been presented a good enough reason or argument for it to change. Thus I still don't see where the love is from.

And that is that.

You see?

Did I say everyone's opinion was wrong? Newp.

If you wanna quote my post, read it first

shocker: this is a confession thread, not a fight over best pony thread.

• Brohoof 1

It IS my opinion. And I haven't been presented a good enough reason or argument for it to change. Thus I still don't see where the love is from.

And that is that.

You see?

Oh no, I'm referencing your FIRST post. The one where you said, AND I QUOTE:

[font=helvetica" data-date=" arial, sans-serif">

I don't understand why anyone could possibly like Rainbow Dash[/font]

You're basically saying no one has any legitimate reason to like her. Just because you don't feel they're legitimate doesn't change the fact that other people do. I'll accept that you just chose poor wording here, but there it is.

And then there's:

[font=helvetica" data-date=" arial, sans-serif">

so many negative qualities and not any good ones[/font]

Which is saying that Loyalty, Understanding, Compassion & Determination aren't good qualities, because you plainly said Rainbow Dash has NO good qualities, yet all of the qualities I just listed have been shown by Rainbow Dash at one point or another.

I'm not arguing or fighting for "best pony". I'm debating, because I disagree and I think that if you really feel RD isn't worth liking, you should be able to defend that opinion. I apologize if you're upset over it, but your sarcasm doesn't really apply here.

• Brohoof 2

Oh no, I'm referencing your FIRST post. The one where you said, AND I QUOTE:

You're basically saying no one has any legitimate reason to like her. Just because you don't feel they're legitimate doesn't change the fact that other people do. I'll accept that you just chose poor wording here, but there it is.

And then there's:

Which is saying that Loyalty, Understanding, Compassion & Determination aren't good qualities, because you plainly said Rainbow Dash has NO good qualities, yet all of the qualities I just listed have been shown by Rainbow Dash at one point or another.

I'm not arguing or fighting for "best pony". I'm debating, because I disagree and I think that if you really feel RD isn't worth liking, you should be able to defend that opinion. I apologize if you're upset over it, but your sarcasm doesn't really apply here.

And that is that.

You see?

This.

Stop it. Stop it now.

Only love and tolerance please, agree to disagree and walk away :)

• Brohoof 1

My state of apathy towards this is overwhelming.

You're reading too much into something and making assumptions.

I don't know why you keep replying, this isn't a debate thread.

If you want to fight so badly go be butthurt somewhere else.

~

This.

Stop it. Stop it now.

Only love and tolerance please, agree to disagree and walk away :)

I think I should be allowed to state my confession without people trying to 'debate' it... LOL ~

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This is why

I bucking love this community

This is truly the best forum on the entire internet, the only forum where I don't get into conflicts with other posters, everyone here is so positive and friendly, never thought an internet forum could be like this :D

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 4

Pinkie Pie drugging Rainbow Dash then restraining her unconscious body to a table then when she wakes up Pinkie shows her the mutilated remains of ponies she murdered then slowly torturing her to death in almost every way imaginable involving cutting her wings off and gutting her alive, all while she's pleading for her life, then when she finally dies from this horrific ordeal, Pinkie Pie puts Rainbow Dash's torn apart carcass back together to turn her into a pony-sized flesh figurine.

Nope, not horrifying at all. Some kid friendly entertainment right there.

I see what you did there.

Of course it's not child friendly. It's a grimdark. I have read the entire fiction and seen all the animations. With the exception of MisterDavie's animation being towards a Ren & Stimpy-style parody, the fan animations are rather disturbing. I do not classify it as "terrifying" on the other hand because, while the content itself stretches the boundaries of a child-friendly cartoon about magical horses, I don't believe it complies to plenty of other "creepypastas" out there. In the universe of My Little Pony, it can be counted as twisted and a new, sadistic side of Pinkie Pie is presented to the reader. Sargeant Sprinkles decided to write it because he was tired of seeing others ship Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, as he states in an interview posted on SoundCloud. I can't say I like or dislike the fiction. I just see at as, well, a grimdark on the Internet. I suppose I shall allow anyone else to consult with the description in a particular deviantART stamp that does not belong to me.

http://jazy-kuun.deviantart.com/art/Cupcakes-isn-t-scary-273700820

But hey, we're all different on these boards. None of us are exactly the same.

I don't understand why anyone could possibly like Rainbow Dash, she's arrogant, competitive, selfish etc just so many negative qualities and not any good ones :s ~

I hatde the MMMmystery express episode.

That wasn't particularly my favorite episode, either. Just wondering, is Rainbow Dash your least favorite of the Mane 6? If not, who is it?

That wasn't particularly my favorite episode, either. Just wondering, is Rainbow Dash your least favorite of the Mane 6? If not, who is it?

she is my least favorite :P I like all the others (: ~

she is my least favorite :P I like all the others (: ~

Just curious. It's obvious that Rarity is your favorite. What is your complete list from #1 to #6? (#1 being Rarity and #6 being Rainbow Dash)

I don't understand why anyone could possibly like Rainbow Dash, she's arrogant, competitive, selfish etc just so many negative qualities and not any good ones :s ~

I hatde the MMMmystery express episode.

I disagree about there being nothing to like about Rainbow Dash.

• She stood up for Fluttershy in The Cutie Mark Chronicles (the sonic rainboom she performed was later revealed to be the cause of the rest of the mane 6 getting their cutie marks)

• She saved Rarity's life in Sonic Rainboom.

• Just like Fluttershy's squeaks, some people find it cute when Rainbow Dash's voice cracks.

• She is arrogant and competitive, but she's also ambitious which is a good quality to have.

• Selfish...meh. Personally, I think Rarity is the most selfish of the mane 6, but to each their own.

See this thread if you'd like to know what else there is to like about Rainbow Dash.

You don't have to like RD (and i'm not really trying to debate, just bringing up a few reasons that I think justify liking Rainbow Dash), but there are definitely legitimate reasons to like her and the rest of the mane 6.

I think I should be allowed to state my confession without people trying to 'debate' it... LOL ~

Well...

Remember, it's just people's opinion but you can debate in calm manner if it comes to it!

• Brohoof 4