Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

This is truly the best forum on the entire internet, the only forum where I don't get into conflicts with other posters, everyone here is so positive and friendly, never thought an internet forum could be like this :D

This is the first internet forum I've ever been on so I can't speak on others, but I've loved my time here and agree 100%!
  • Brohoof 1

Just curious. It's obvious that Rarity is your favorite. What is your complete list from #1 to #6? (#1 being Rarity and #6 being Rainbow Dash)

1. Rarity

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. AppleJack

6. Rainbow Dash :P ~

• Brohoof 2

1. Rarity

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. AppleJack

6. Rainbow Dash :P ~

Rarity? thats not how you spell Pinkie Pie :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*sigh*

I'll officially put this on record...

I don't REALLY hate Trixie, I just do it to rustle Tom's jimmies extra hard because I like him and I like to mess with him. Trixie is an interesting character who could use more fleshing out to either justify or redeem her behavior in Boast Busters.

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry NNL, Cynic, and other Trixie bashers.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 4

I see what you did there.

Of course it's not child friendly. It's a grimdark. I have read the entire fiction and seen all the animations. With the exception of MisterDavie's animation being towards a Ren & Stimpy-style parody, the fan animations are rather disturbing. I do not classify it as "terrifying" on the other hand because, while the content itself stretches the boundaries of a child-friendly cartoon about magical horses, I don't believe it complies to plenty of other "creepypastas" out there. In the universe of My Little Pony, it can be counted as twisted and a new, sadistic side of Pinkie Pie is presented to the reader. Sargeant Sprinkles decided to write it because he was tired of seeing others ship Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, as he states in an interview posted on SoundCloud. I can't say I like or dislike the fiction. I just see at as, well, a grimdark on the Internet. I suppose I shall allow anyone else to consult with the description in a particular deviantART stamp that does not belong to me.

http://jazy-kuun.dev...scary-273700820

But hey, we're all different on these boards. None of us are exactly the same.

I didn't mean it was scary, I meant it was horrific in that it's one of the ponies being brutally mutilated to death, it's a horrific act, not a scary story tho, a scary story would have suspense and mystery, it was just pinkie drugging rainbow dash then torturing her to death for the entire story.

I thought she was your least favorite actually.

Fluttershy and Twilight always fight between 3rd and 4th for me :P

my fiancee talks a lot about how cute FS is,

so it's helped her in my books a lot ~

Posted Image

1. I can't feel guilty because I'm too busy stifling a giant smile from how adorable that is.

2. She shouldn't be too disappoint cause she is second on my list.

3. AJ gets special points anyway. Only reason she is higher.

4. OH MAH GAWD THATS SO ADORABLE!!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Diamond Tiara is one of my favourite characters! :D I think she's adorable, and just funny for her prissiness, but everyone else seems to hate her. ^^; Not much of a deep, dark secret, but...!

Oooh ooh, and Fleur de Lis! But I'm not quite sure how well she's liked among the herd...

Edited by Lily Sapphire
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, I've got a big confession to get off my chest. I'm sure it'll change the way most of you ponies think of me... But here it is anyway. If you want your view of me to remain innocent and normal, then skip over this post.

So you really wanna check this out?

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

That was a Spongebob Quote.

From the Episode 'Your Shoes Untied'.

Anyway, my confession/secret is...

I have a crush on The Great and Powerful Trixie.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I've got a big confession to get off my chest. I'm sure it'll change the way most of you ponies think of me... But here it is anyway. If you want your view of me to remain innocent and normal, then skip over this post.

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

And worst kept secret of the year is......

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

Reminds me of

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5LoePPjHs[/media]

Edited by Harper
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I disagree about there being nothing to like about Rainbow Dash.

• She stood up for Fluttershy in The Cutie Mark Chronicles (the sonic rainboom she performed was later revealed to be the cause of the rest of the mane 6 getting their cutie marks)

• She saved Rarity's life in Sonic Rainboom.

• Just like Fluttershy's squeaks, some people find it cute when Rainbow Dash's voice cracks.

• She is arrogant and competitive, but she's also ambitious which is a good quality to have.

• Selfish...meh. Personally, I think Rarity is the most selfish of the mane 6, but to each their own.

See this thread if you'd like to know what else there is to like about Rainbow Dash.

You don't have to like RD (and i'm not really trying to debate, just bringing up a few reasons that I think justify liking Rainbow Dash), but there are definitely legitimate reasons to like her and the rest of the mane 6.

Well...

Nice pointing that out :). Rainbow Dash is like Jesus XD (sorry had to add religious reference since well... Im religious XD and well jesus isnt all that)

It's alright.

Yea I need to add more ummphh into it XD Edited by mlpderp3.0
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I disagree about there being nothing to like about Rainbow Dash.

• She stood up for Fluttershy in The Cutie Mark Chronicles (the sonic rainboom she performed was later revealed to be the cause of the rest of the mane 6 getting their cutie marks)

• She saved Rarity's life in Sonic Rainboom.

• Just like Fluttershy's squeaks, some people find it cute when Rainbow Dash's voice cracks.

• She is arrogant and competitive, but she's also ambitious which is a good quality to have.

• Selfish...meh. Personally, I think Rarity is the most selfish of the mane 6, but to each their own.

See this thread if you'd like to know what else there is to like about Rainbow Dash.

You don't have to like RD (and i'm not really trying to debate, just bringing up a few reasons that I think justify liking Rainbow Dash), but there are definitely legitimate reasons to like her and the rest of the mane 6.

Well...

I think you couldn't be more right. Part of the reason RD is my fav mane 6 pony. She is so funny. I love her little pranks and how she is "arrogant and competitive". It's what makes her my favorite. And what makes her unique and awesome.

Starting into the fandom I thought RD was going to get TONS of love being the most tomgirl and badass. I am quite surprised how much people love twilight also.

Edited by Derpy Mooves

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

Too bad I hated her personality and her guts
  • Brohoof 2

Positively?

Fine.

Come closer.

Closer...

All the way boy!

"We won't say a word!"

{{I couldn't find the clip where she actually says that.}}

This thread needs more Fluttershy. To stay relevant, my confession is that Fluttershy is best pony. Also, all of your confessions should be that Fluttershy is best pony. Because it's a confession, it's definitely true.

• Brohoof 4

Reminds me of

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5LoePPjHs[/media]

HEY! You stole my idea! :angry: . . . . :lol: I guess great minds think alike.

Only two scenes in ALL the MLP episodes has made me feel even remotely sad for the character. Guess which ones.

Was one involving Discord? Or was one from "Hurricane Fluttershy"?
  • Brohoof 2

I think you couldn't be more right. Part of the reason RD is my fav mane 6 pony. She is so funny. I love her little pranks and how she is "arrogant and competitive". It's what makes her my favorite. And what makes her unique and awesome.

Starting into the fandom I thought RD was going to get TONS of love being the most tomgirl and badass. I am quite surprised how much people love twilight also.

I honestly dont care what character I like but I am fan of Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves. But I dont like it when the villians take advantage till later... (Especially Discord and Queen Chryselisis... Queen? Shes freaking evil no way in heck can she rule equestria) but thats suppose to add suspense and I understand that... ( I still hate the fact the Queen tricked everyone except Twilight)