Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

(edited)

I fantasize about Twi.

I didn't get any good dreams yet if you know what I mean (not even a single dream involving ponies ;_; ).

MUST LEARN HOW TO LUCID DREAM!

Edited by XraYZPony
  • Brohoof 2

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!

*sorry for the canterlocks*

I KNOW! I'M SO SORRY!

I just ... I can't ... I don't like the whole derp fiasco that's been going on for the past couple years over the internet. I think it's perfectly adorkable to have a pony that is clumsy and hare-brained. But the way Derpy looks just ... makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Plus her yellow demon eyes are creepy. LOLOL. She just isn't my cup of tea, that's all.

• Brohoof 1

i like those gore fics.

i like those gore fan arts.

i especially like cupcakes and rainbow factory.

i am 14 and i like a show for little girls... *gets quiet in room*

i hate Iron Will, Gilda and Meanyshy.

i cried at my little dashie.

i am in love with Twilight... I'M IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON CHARACTER. DEAL WITH IT.

i dislike Rarity.

i find Twilight sexy.

i love the fic Twi and me, even though i shouldn't be on that part of the internet yet.

i... i... i... dream about Twilight...

all my confessions. laugh at me if you want, but it felt so good to write them down.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I KNOW! I'M SO SORRY!

I just ... I can't ... I don't like the whole derp fiasco that's been going on for the past couple years over the internet. I think it's perfectly adorkable to have a pony that is clumsy and hare-brained. But the way Derpy looks just ... makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Plus her yellow demon eyes are creepy. LOLOL. She just isn't my cup of tea, that's all.

Lololol perfectly reasonable. Never thought of her eyes as demon eyes though XD I've always found them cute.

The amount of laughter I got from just "yellow demon eyes" is unreal lol, I'm still chuckling at that. I might have to refer to her as a demon now every so often XD

i am in love with Twilight... I'M IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON CHARACTER. DEAL WITH IT.

i dislike Rarity.

i find Twilight sexy.

I find nothing weird or out of the ordinary with any of this. Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I fantasize about Twi.

I didn't get any good dreams yet if you know what I mean (not even a single dream involving ponies ;_ ;).

MUST LEARN HOW TO LUCID DREAM!

I can lucid dream, you jelly? :D

There are vids of how to do it on youtube, they really helped. vsauce has the best one in my opinion

Sidenote: is confessing i like Nickelback appropriate here?

Also, I fantasize finding Planet Equestria

Edited by WingedRatchet

i dislike Rarity.

i find Twilight sexy.

i love the fic Twi and me, even though i shouldn't be on that part of the internet yet.

all my confessions. laugh at me if you want, but it felt so good to write them down.

WOAH WOAH WOAH same here for all those. BROHOOF!
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

9) I think "Cupcakes" is an overrated fiction. It was meant to be a one-shot, just as the author said so itself, but it's not horrifying like people say it is. It's another fiction to me.

Pinkie Pie drugging Rainbow Dash then restraining her unconscious body to a table then when she wakes up Pinkie shows her the mutilated remains of ponies she murdered then slowly torturing her to death in almost every way imaginable involving cutting her wings off and gutting her alive, all while she's pleading for her life, then when she finally dies from this horrific ordeal, Pinkie Pie puts Rainbow Dash's torn apart carcass back together to turn her into a pony-sized flesh figurine.

Nope, not horrifying at all. Some kid friendly entertainment right there.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 2

I can lucid dream, you jelly? :D

There are vids of how to do it on youtube, they really helped. vsauce has the best one in my opinion

Sidenote: is confessing i like Nickelback appropriate here?

Also, I fantasize finding Planet Equestria

YES! VEEEEEEERY JELLY!

Besides, Nickleback rocks!

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony!

Basically, I thought I'd start a thread where Bronys and Pegasisters can confess their deepest, darkest MLP secrets.

What I mean by this is: is there a character/episode that everyone loves but you hate? Equally, is there a character/episode that everyone hates but you love? Are you secretly a massive fan of gore fics? Do you have any supposedly embarrassing pony merchandise? It can be anything you want, as long as it's a confession or a secret.

Remember, it's just people's opinion but you can debate in calm manner if it comes to it!

Get confessing!

Im neutral towards all of them but Im a huge derpy/ rainbow dash fan.... Yes their a good shipping to me :) Not a fan of gore fics after I read Rainbow Factory but it inspired me to write a better conclusion :D. I really want a life size plush of derpy and Rainbow Dash it would make my day :)

Sometimes I write fanfics about "what if-" questions to satisfy my own curiosity. And these does not exactly involve solving friendship problems, hehe (oh god...).

Worst thing is that I'm so amazingly slow in writing anything at all. It's so time consuming for me, but often I can't get things out of my head before they're on paper.

i find Twilight sexy.

You and Crystal Sparkle should fight to the death over her love.

• Brohoof 5

Pinkie Pie drugging Rainbow Dash then restraining her unconscious body to a table then when she wakes up Pinkie shows her the mutilated remains of ponies she murdered then slowly torturing her to death in almost every way imaginable involving cutting her wings off and gutting her alive, all while she's pleading for her life, then when she finally dies from this horrific ordeal, Pinkie Pie puts Rainbow Dash's torn apart carcass back together to turn her into a pony-sized flesh figurine.

Nope, not horrifying at all. Some kid friendly entertainment right there.

Youre right, its more gory. And kids shouldn't be near the thing in the first place.

i like those gore fics.

i like those gore fan arts.

i especially like cupcakes and rainbow factory.

i cried at my little dashie.

i dislike Rarity.

i find Twilight sexy.

Different "not me's" and "same here's" but catharsis is always good.

I likewise hate it when Fluttershy acts mean. I am likewise crushing hard on a cartoon character . . . it's her. I'm also jealous you dream about Twilight. I wish I did about Fluttershy! (Or Twi too. Any of them would be awesome! . . . Except Dash. I don't why I just get the feeling she would hate my guts.)

You and Crystal Sparkle should fight to the death over her love.

Where is that scumbag? I just made a gun prop and i'm not afraid to use it.

Different "not me's" and "same here's" but catharsis is always good.

I likewise hate it when Fluttershy acts mean. I am likewise crushing hard on a cartoon character . . . it's her. I'm also jealous you dream about Twilight. I wish I did about Fluttershy! (Or Twi too. Any of them would be awesome! . . . Except Dash. I don't why I just get the feeling she would hate my guts.)

Looks like a second fight for twilight now... Fanfiction idea...

Where is that scumbag? I just made a gun prop and i'm not afraid to use it.

Looks like a second fight for twilight now... Fanfiction idea...

WHOA THERE! They can have her. Twilight's cool but Fluttershy's the girl for me. (With Rarity, Pinkie, and AJ being behind her.)

I don't understand why anyone could possibly like Rainbow Dash, she's arrogant, competitive, selfish etc just so many negative qualities and not any good ones :s ~

I hatde the MMMmystery express episode.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand why anyone could possibly like Rainbow Dash, she's arrogant, competitive, selfish etc just so many negative qualities and not any good ones :s ~

To be absolutely fair, she does have SOME positive qualities in that she's loyal to her loved ones and that she's not a total bitch. But ya, she does embody the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass that I tend to hate. Tho, I still like Rainbow Dash somewhat, if only because she does have some positive traits to break the stereotype of the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass, she's just my least favorite.

• Brohoof 4

To be absolutely fair, she does have SOME positive qualities in that she's loyal to her loved ones and that she's not a total bitch. But ya, she does embody the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass that I tend to hate. Tho, I still like Rainbow Dash somewhat, if only because she does have some positive traits to break the stereotype of the self-obsessed self-proclaimed badass, she's just my least favorite.

^this.

She is mostly self absorbed, but she has proven herself to be trustworthy, loyal, friendly, and obedient on many occasions. She isnt a complete bitch

(being an Eagle scout, I always judge people with the scout law, it works on so many levels)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I hatde the MMMmystery express episode.

Underlined text is entirely too general and incorrect. It's true that RD isn't the embodiment of a good pony, but that's what's great about her. RD gives the Mane 6 depth. Her and Rarity are arguably the most self-obsessed characters on the show. The thing is, everyone is flawed, some more than others. RD is an interesting and essential character because we have to watch her grow and go against her typical personality traits so that she can learn to be a better friend and better pony. She is learning from her friends what it means to be a better pony.

I don't love Rainbow Dash, but I think she's the pony that really rounds out the group.

ETA: I also don't feel that "competitive" is a bad trait, in-and-of itself. Competitiveness, when taken too far, can be a bad trait. I feel Rainbow Dash shows how this can be a bad thing in "Fall Weather Friends". However, as a general trait, it's not necessarily a poor trait to have and RD does not consistently go overboard with it.

Edited by Yurusumaji
  • Brohoof 6