Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Ya, I don't think anyone here is gonna top this. I think it's safe to say that you've won the thread.

I don't think so...Arylett Dawsborrough totally just kicked my ass with hers!

(edited)

I'd kill for a plushie. I need something to cuddle with when I go to sleep >.<

Edit: Holy ef, the person above me said the same thing 0_o

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'd kill for a plushie. I need something to cuddle with when I go to sleep >.<

Edit: Holy ef, the person above me said the same thing 0_o

lol, I was going to say "go to sleep with" to but I didn't :P Edited by AppleSmack
  • Brohoof 1

(Last summer, I would NORMALLY go to bed at 3:00 AM. Yes, 3 in the morning :wacko:)

3:00 AM? Pffft thats nothing, Ive done that on a daily basis for some years. Literally.

Ive been going to bed at like 5-6:00 AM and maybe even 7 on a few occasions.

P.S. Your avatar is le sexy! :wub: And I literally stop to stare at it for about 5 seconds each time I see it .

More confessions by me!

1) I indeed have clopped before, wasn't my cup of tea but I can see why people enjoy it.

2)I was originally mortified at the thought of letting people know I am a brony, even to the extent of not joining forums and threads to make sure NOBODY found out (but then I realized that I don't care what others think and it's not some giant, life changing ordeal to have people know)

• Brohoof 3

Allright my confessions.

This is the one I haven't felt like I could discuss with other fans of the show. I didn't like Derpy in the Last Roundup. I do like Derpy and she was actually my first custom that I made, with derped eyes and all, but I just really didn't like her in that scene. I wasn't one of those who ranted and complained about it to get it taken off the air but I think that's when they took fanservice too far. I like that the show can come up with decent jokes and storylines without having to resort to fanservice to maintain its popularity and appeal.

My other one is that I am actually not a big fan of OC's. Most have poorly picked colors and wouldn't fit in the world of equestria (my opinion, no offense intended). I do encourage others and give advice on how to make and animate them (pixel animations) but it's mainly because I like seeing how they animated them and to see what they did differently than I would of to get ideas from.

Phew, nice to finally be able to say those things.

I Prefer Derpy's new voice.

I have made it my mission to read all the cupcakes sequels and spin-offs I can find even though I hate them.

I cannot stand Braeburn.

I read clopfics just to laugh at them.

Just have to get another one out.

Fandom depiction of Celestia. I actually had this one unintentional thought while lulling myself to sleep... that I want to be dominated by her. God I'm sorry, there's just this part of me that wants to be abused by the Princess...

• Brohoof 5

Umm none of this is a secret, but some of it may be a little odd. I absolutely hate trixie, she should burn. I've thought about looking up a shirt (and buying) that sports the awesomness of Rainbow Dash. And i think fanfic stories a kind of silly.

(edited)

I consider shipping and clopping F.U.B.A.R.

I've noticed that, since becoming involved with a community that is supposed to be kind to all members, I haven't been expressing this discontent with others. Honestly, it's sick...

I won't try to understand why some people -- well, from what I've seen, most people -- find it appealing.

Also, I feel it's a lost cause to daydream about something that will never happen (AKA starting a new life in Equestria).

I think it much more interesting to daydream about all of the world's mysteries and possibilities. I do this a bit too much, however, and that leads people to think I am high 24/7. Not to mention the fact that I lack the ability to keep one string of thought for very long -- unless the subject I am focusing on is important.

This sums it up quite well!

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Guest

Alright, I have another one.......

I sometimes wonder if i'm insane for liking MLP so much considering the fact that i'm 26 years old, and also one of the oldest members on this forum -_-

But then I just let that thought go. MLP is awesome! No matter what age you are

• Brohoof 6

Sometimes I wonder of Applejack really does taste like apples.

Hey. It's an honest inquiry.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm one of the seemingly few who didn't warm to My Little Dashie. Interestingly, I found the (first two chapters at least) of a different story called 'Little Dashie' much more moving.

It isn't really a dark secret though :P

Here's another one. I don't understand the 'love and tolerance' motto - specifically the tolerance part. When I see something or someone I don't want and need to deal with, I just walk away. Why would I tolerate things I don't want in my life? Maybe it means not to get angry, but surely that falls under love?

Edited by Hat988
  • Brohoof 3

Here's another one. I don't understand the 'love and tolerance' motto - specifically the tolerance part. When I see something or someone I don't want and need to deal with, I just walk away. Why would I tolerate things I don't want in my life? Maybe it means not to get angry, but surely that falls under love?

Yeah it has it's subtleties. Basically extend it out to love your fellow people. IE care about those who you may not like. Tolerate that others will have different beliefs and opinions. IE Don't hate or belittle others for their beliefs. The thing is that some extend this meaning too far as a defense for their behavior. Hate is not covered by this doctrine. An anon once said "You should love and tolerate different beliefs, sexual orientations, races, etc (we should all know this by now). But! If someone is hurting someone else, Hate speech, homophobia, sexism, and all that, by love and tolerating them we are encouraging hate which totally cancels out the love and tolerance message and just turns you into a jerk who supports that kind of behavior." I thought it was a good explanation of it. Caring enough for people to stand up for one another and to show that hate is not appreciated and is not cool.

I know others may have a different take on it but I am partial towards this interpretation.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I don't like shipping. I feel like I'm the only pony thinking that way :( It's weird, because I usually like to pair up characters in different series, but not in MLP. May have something to do with the fact that their ponies, or that they're all mare... But I just simply feel like shipping destroys the original story. I don't hate it, and I probably could read ship fics, but me... I won't ship.

Hmm, do I have any other secrets? Maybe, maybe not... ;)

Edited by Tenshinohana
  • Brohoof 1