Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Luna saw this kind of dream of yours?

Bendy

35 users have voted

1. 1. If Luna saw your dream.

• Say it's OK. Be flattered. But not date you.
    • Get angry with you. And tell you to stop dreaming about her.
    • Return said feelings. Make dream come true.

Say if you was a Human In Equestria, teleported there somehow, living in Ponyville, accepted, blah blah blah.

So if canon Luna saw your romantic dream about her?

I think I would stutter awkwardly seeing her seeing my dreams and would probably tell her to politely to get out of my head.

I'm not sure how she would react, if she would tell to stop dreaming about her, be flattered and say it's Ok (but not pursue a relationship with me), or actually return said feelings. 

Canon wise? I hope she at least doesn't hurt me for having these feelings for her and tells nopony.

If she returned those feelings, I'd have to somehow been able to charm her with my nerdy powers, or she's a rapid My Little Human fan in said parallel universe. XD

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Just last night I got an interesting fact about dreams. When in REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, a certain part of your brain just stops working. The frontal cortex as it's called; that part of the brain that helps you to regulate behavior to help you avoid falling into simple traps or do anything you know is objectionable if not entirely unacceptable.

That's kinda why you'd do all these crazy, non-sensical or even maniacal things in your dreams and then wake up baffled at your own mind. While I don't think princess Luna is a neuroscientist, she may by now have gotten to know about this, intuitively at the very least, out of the sheer amount of time she's had to make her observations and the experience. So yeah, I don't think she'd judge you because you're incapable of making better judgments in that state.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I believe Luna would be understanding enough as to what happened. She's probably seen more... weird things so it might not be that big of a deal.

Edited by ReGen

Luna would probably be flattered at me dreaming about her, but she wouldn't date me because she would have to tend to her royal duties and juggle a relationship with a human. If she was dating me, she would be so lost in my eyes that she wouldn't be able to do her royal duty of raising the moon up and putting the moon down. Plus, not being able to play her Xbox games. :P

Yeah I'm sure she's probably seen dreams of that nature before from the stallions- and mares, who knows- of Equestria. Possibly some focused onto her since her recent return. If I had such a dream I think she'd be flattered by it but no more. Unless she has a human fetish, in which case, good game my friends. 

this is the most random post i have seen today. *giving price of randomness*

she would probably get pretty angry. (only thing i could do in a universe like that is yea not something people with that culture would like, becouse I am bad in a lot of stuff and eating meat.)

she would probably try to kille me or something.  :( (i can't control myself i need my meat)

I think she would be intrigued and flattered, but politely inform you that it is highly unlikely for such a courtship to occur. Eeyup, even in ponyville you get rejected! Ha! J/K!!!

That wouldn't happen for me, because I've never had a dream where I've romanced/engaged in intimate relations with any pony, let alone Luna.

Thinking about that, I feel sad. 

Or, perhaps, I am having such dreams on occasion but am not remembering them. I should start recording my dreams, who knows what I'm missing out on. 

Disregarding myself, if Luna did see a human having such a dream about her, I imagine she would feel equal parts flattered and disgusted. For most other ponies I bet it would be mostly disgust, but Luna has a deep rooted need to feel loved, which I think will play a big role in how she feels about it. 

Edited by ByTheTides

Any dream I would have of her would I am sure be nothing she hasn't already seen before but since most of the dreams I actually remember are a bit NSFW the situation would still be fairly awkward. I would be a tad creeped out that about someone entering my dreams even if it is Luna, but how else it would go would depend on her reaction.

I'd be kind of glad she saw that dream and not one of the significantly stranger ones I get from time to time. She probably wouldnt be angry or act on the feelings you had in your sleep and just go about her regular duties. Well... unless it was a lucid dream, but I don't know if she can figure out whether a dream is lucid or not.

I don't usually dream about love but when I do it's always super tame, like going to the movies, a simple conversation, or a walk somewhere. I don't even think those dreams would even be considered romantic just a nice happy time. Luna couldn't that bothered by them.

Hard to say, since dreams are a rather spontaneous thing, out of ones control once they begin. I would be rather surprised to have a romantic dream about princess Luna. All my dreams are jumbled up and bizarre. Dreams are in a way, the mind working out that day, that week or that moments information and emotions that are tied with them as well as filtering out what is going on subconsciously. If Luna somehow ended up in my dream, somehow my subconscious felt it was needed, and Luna would understand that. She seems more like a psychologist performing literal dream analysis and see it as something perfectly normal, whether someone was in love with her or just happened to have a romantic dream resulting from the subconscious sorting itself out, representing a deeper meaning.  But somepony who was ignored during her reign as princess, than banished and forgotten, then feared upon her return, would welcome such admiration, adoration and romantic interest in her, probably be more curious and interested in the fact that it all came from a human too.

Luna has probably seen all kinds of interesting stuff in other ponies dreams, so I don't think she'd be too bothered by it.  I think she'd at least be understanding and maybe even a bit flattered, but wouldn't return the feelings.  It would be nice to get a hug out of it though. That's good enough for me  :squee: .  

Well honestly, though I think Luna is the best princess there can be, I wouldn't really want to date her. But apparently that's not the case here, so let's just have some fun with this! :P

Umm, knowing Luna, who seems to be rather overshadowed by Celestia on the show, I'm sure she would definitely be flattered if she saw me dreaming about dating her. Since she probably wouldn't be used to the attention and love she's getting.

She'd probably be blushing all awkwardly and I'd blush too. :P

Then maybe I could get a hug out of it! lol

Edited by Sanderspie

• 7 years later...
On 8/20/2013 at 6:09 PM, Bendy said:

So if canon Luna saw your romantic dream about her?

Yes. Romantically might be fine, but anything more would be outrageous.

I think she is professional enough, and has been reading dreams since a long time ago, that it doesn't really face her.

However, if you're gonna dream, and she watches, make it perfect! Only perfect for our favorite Princess!