Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you have your favorite pony in front of you, what do you say to her/him?

Rethajni

you had the chance to see your favorite pony in front of you an she/he is waiting for anything you say, what is exactly what are you gonna tell her/him?

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

I LOVE YOU

MARRY ME PLZ

Probably just "Hi, how's it goin?", putting on the sweetest, cutest smile I can muster. Then I'd just keep the conversation going. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

*stares in silence staring at Derpy for a few seconds*

"Please wait a second, Derpy, I have to perform reality checks 1-4"

and after the tests presumably pass, I honestly don't know what I would say... I would be utterly flabbergasted. My only reaction would be to ask if I could give her a hug, firstly to confirm her existence and secondly because she's adorable.

I probably wouldn't get to say anything, Rarity has a tendency to give spontaneous makeovers.

After that I'd probably start with "thank you"... or "thank you, but..." if I somehow didn't like the result.

I wouldn't want to be the one to see a cartoon pony in front of me. 

Too much unnecessary attention would be drawn towards me. Especially since I can't really protect them from the government if they happened to show up to take them away so........My expression would be more neutral. 

• Brohoof 1

I would start singing.

"Yo tell me what you want what you really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really want"

and Celestia would be like

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want."

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna banana"

banana.jpg

Edited by Jacob Danik
  • Brohoof 7

That would be really weird seeing a cartoon pony. I love Applejack so much, but if she was really in front of me, I would probably be a little confused as to how she got there. Not to mention anyone else around me would probably see her too...

Anyway, if I was somehow able to get over everything, I would probably smile and say something like, "Hi Applejack! How are you?". 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say, ''Rainbow Dash! What are you doing here, my rainbow colored delight?'' That would start out as a weird response, since I would never expect a talking colored pony in front of me. :P

• Brohoof 1

After a bit of thought, I figured out exactly what to say to Chrysalis.

I would first start off addressing her by "My Queen" while bowing. Need to be respectful. That's an important step. Afterwards, I ask for permission to speak freely. When she accepts, I start attempting my conversation with her. Talking  about whatever comes to mind. :)

Edited by SmartyPants

I would probaly be pretty shocked, of course fluttershy would probaly equally shocked. I would pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream, actually I might just live it out regardless. Then I'd ask her her name, and if she said fluttershy in a quiet nervous manner then I would hug her and stuff.

And then we'd get married in the moonli... I mean I'd cook her breakfast, or something...

Dunno i think I'd be in shock a while frankly...

• Brohoof 2

I guess it depends under what circumstances. If we're talking real-life, then I don't know. I don't know how I'd react if a talking cartoon pony showed up in front of me. I'd probably be worried, thinking I'm hallucinating, and once I realize that I'm not I'd be in complete shock and awe since this thing hasn't happened before.

Took the question too seriously, didn't I? Now for the "fun" answer:

Now, if I was in Ponyville as my ponysona and met my favorite pony (who is Pinkie Pie, by the way), assuming I'd exhibit the same behavior as I do as my real self, I think I'd be really shy, honestly. I mean... it'd be my favorite pony, right in front me. I bet she'd be the one in charge of that situation, since she likes to make new friends and stuff. So it'd probably take me a little while to open up, but with Pinkie, it probably wouldn't be too long.

Short answer? I'd say hi, and probably would wonder how I got there. Maybe she'd welcome me like she did Cranky, except I'd actually like it, lol. Then I guess she'd show me around and then we'd have a party and I get to meet the rest of the Mane Six and any other ponies that were invited to the party.

• Brohoof 1

Now for a serious reply.

If Princess Celestia was infront of me, I would bow to her, first and foremost, because generally that is something you do for royalty, then I would introduce myself, and we would go to my Cactus farm where we would get married and live happily ever after for at least the next few days or so.

I would probaly be pretty shocked, of course fluttershy would probaly equally shocked. I would pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream, actually I might just live it out regardless. Then I'd ask her her name, and if she said fluttershy in a quiet nervous manner then I would hug her and stuff.

And then we'd get married in the moonli... I mean I'd cook her breakfast, or something...

Dunno i think I'd be in shock a while frankly...

Whatever you do Zygen, do not use "You have that new car smell" as a compliment.

• Brohoof 1

Now for a serious reply.

If Princess Celestia was infront of me, I would bow to her, first and foremost, because generally that is something you do for royalty, then I would introduce myself, and we would go to my Cactus farm where we would get married and live happily ever after for at least the next few days or so.

Whatever you do Zygen, do not use "You have that new car smell" as a compliment.

Oh ok thanks!

Jacobs random situation advice hotline :P

"Jacobs random situation advice hotline how may I help you?"

Hehee :D. Its k I got this :)

Twilight and I would probably both have a nerd moment and try to figure out how the situation came to pass. :P

There's no single thing I would want to say to her. We would most likely strike up a casual conversation about where we come from and then segue into some world history and science. If possible I'd ask her if we could go back to my place or anywhere else we could comfortably talk for hours on end.

Well if it would really happen (I mean if I would not be drunk or dreaming) first there would be awkward silence (I mean I would be shocked and unable to say much) then, well, I think, I'd try to hang out a bit. Too bad it's not gonna happen actually though.

If Celestia was standing in front of me, i wouldn't say anything. No, i would just stand there and beginn slowly to grin. And then i would suddenly and mercilessly tackle her to the ground and cuddle, hug and tickle her until we both pass out.