What Animation Error Can You Remember The Most?

Naught Important

I don't know, there sure are a lot of animation errors.. Here's one of my favorites.

tumblr_lskb4h74je1qjvmdao1_500.png

Here's another one. 

tumblr_lmnp369IHQ1qfgflo.png

Looks normal, right?

tumblr_lmnp44YAnP1qfgflo.png

WHERE DID THE TIARA COME FROM!?

I like this one, from "Look Before You Sleep". Here you can see Daisy, who is an earth pony, and has no horn, is lifting up a branch with magic. (It's hard to tell from the pictures, but go look at the opening of that episode and it's quite clearly being levitated magically.

attachicon.gif bscap0152.jpg

Stick on ground...

attachicon.gif bscap0153.jpg

Stick in the air...

tumblr_lmcjq4VKRl1qg8hhm.gif

Edited by Shaymin
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

There were a few ones from Call of the Cutie that were weird. Maybe it was just me that noticed that Ruby Pinch had Apple Bloom's eyes as she said:"Maybe I got my cutie mark too early too!"

Scootaloo's eye is weird when she gets hit in the face by the cookie. (She's missing an outline)

Berry Punch has Rarity and (when on products) Twilight's eyes, they are slanted until she RANDOMLY has her normal eyes.

Also, notice one picture with the CMC climbing the rock. They all have AB's eye colors. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just noticed this one from Spike at Your Service:

post-2257-0-65977400-1392294347_thumb.jpg

Rarity, where did your horn go?

It seems to be a layering error. Her hair should be behind her head and horn, but it's in front of it instead.

• Brohoof 1

For me the most memorable mistake is from Magical Mystery Cure (possibly because I've seen it fifty times). During the end of the "A True True Friend" song, the drummers are blank-flanks.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-09-27 at 11.02.39 PM.png

There's an awesome headcanon that floated around saying that they were male, grown-uo versions of the cutie mark crusaders who are still trying to figure out their special talent.

As for me, I used to watch those animation bloopers on youtube of my little pony. I'm not good at finding them on my own, I never notice them. Even if they're obvious like Fluttershy with Rainbow Dash's wing.

There's this one from the Cutie Pox:

640px-Apple_Bloom_Cutie_Mark_Glitch_S2E0

Also this one from Apple Family Reunion. Babs should have green eyes.

640px-Babs_Seed_eye_error_while_cleaning

And this one that only I have seemed to notice:

640px-Vision_of_main_6_arguing_S02E01.pn

It's from Return of Harmony: Part 1, when AJ looks into the water. It appears that they're supposed to be missing their wings and horns, but Twilight still has hers. Yet when the close-ups come...

640px-Twilight_in_Applejack%27s_reflecti

She doesn't have her horn. Which is it?!?!

Edited by Lady~Rarity
  • Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

In one of the CMC episodes, the CMC's eyes are all red in the scene where they go "rock climbing".

In the first two episodes of Season 2, there are times when Twilight and Rarity can be seen with their horns while still in the Labyrinth.

Model Mirroring in EVERY EPISODE!

Edited by Shenron00

For me it's the first one I ever saw on my own. It's in May the Best Pet Win and Rainbow Dash is skidding across the screen and a duck who is supposed to be behind her is floating over her body. It's such an obvious mistake I'm kind of shocked it made it into the episode

(edited)

I'm a fan of Derpy, easy choice:

img-2740980-1-Derpy_derping.png

That wasn't really an error, though. It was one of the animators having some fun... not that that matters, in the end, of course, ya crazy Derpy fan, you. :derp:

Also, this one from the Season 4 Finale:

post-2257-0-41642100-1402824026_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Celestia's double hooves in the second episode and Discord's constant mirroring during "Return of Harmony" comes to mind. And when Diamond Tiara falls into the ink in "Ponyville Confidential" and when the camera goes back to the fillies, you can see her in frame standing next to them.

Edited by Silver Letter

(edited)

Me looking at this thread :  :eww:

Sweet Celestia I didn't know there's a lot of animation error. Some of them makes me wanna puke.gif

Hasbro, why u still have animation error?! grump.gifmad.gif

Edited by TheShyPony

Me looking at this thread :  :eww:

Sweet Celestia I didn't know there's a lot of animation error. Some of them makes me wanna img-2747021-1-puke.gif

Hasbro, why u still have animation error?! img-2747021-2-grump.gifimg-2747021-3-mad.gif

If you've ever watched the previous generations...

They're just carrying on the tradition!