Egoraptor

Smosh

Nigahiga

Tobuscus

Freddiew

CorridorDigital

TheFineBros

BrocksDubs

and alot more, but I don't feel like posting it.

*clears throat*

onision

danisnotonfire

amazingphil

charlieissocoollike

nerimon

wheezywaiter

mymusicshow

smosh

jackfilms

dailygrace

shutupcartoons

captainsparklez

ihazcupquake

uberhaxornova

XxslyfoxhoundxX

tobuscus

tomska

mrweebl

secretagentbob - filmcow

and anything random

• 2 weeks later...

Smosh and Pewdiepie

most likely favorite would probably be Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, and Jacksfilms, i love each one of these youtubers, el problemo?

BROFISTHOOF

Seriously, you're the first one to bring him up. He seem to have lots of brony fans on his videos though :huh:

Tribbleofdoom, Fluffylovey, Myself (MaggienToby) and.. Uh.. The user that makes 'Lets glitch Pokemon Yellow'. No I'm not lazy, I'm on my iPod and have no idea on how to view my favorite YouTubers.

Since I'm in love with the Youtube Commentary community, I'd say: Youngbloodfantasy91, ZMAnonymous, TheNationOfJohnnyK, StonerPhilos0phy, MSkull01, etc.

Oh and DragonTaser for being so amazing at Rock Band drums. Seriously, he is god-like.

(edited)

I already mentioned xcalizorz, but he's just so entertaining for some reason :P. I love his live comm series and SR3 so much, and it's funny how he's Asian yet speaks quite a lot in a Southern accent (Usually forced), since he lives in Texas.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzOI12WF1b4&feature=channel&list=UL

Most of the time, I watch xcal for his commentary (Including his occasional rage :lol:) but his gameplay are also a big reason.

Edited by MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST

Who does like CoD commentators?? All of them are the same. Just like CoD games are every year.

''HURR! So I'm playing cawadoody, and I get 100000 kills with a sniper and no deaths because I am the best player ever, I'm getting no scopes HURR! Cause I'm not a hardscoping faggot HURR HURR!! And I'm doing a giveaway for a xbox 360 so I can boost my views and get more money HURR HURR!!'' Sorry, but that is the truth. I have watched many of them, and all of them are like that.

First, I should mention that the only reason I'm quoting this nearly one month later is because this post kinda pisses me off. The reason is because I'm talking about the bigger CoD commentators who are way more mature than a lot of players out there and don't act like that, as said in your quote. You're probably talking about some quickscoping/trickshotting little kids who were inspired by FaZe and all that bullshit who probably only have 40 or 50 subs who can't keep their mouth shut.

I'm talking about the CoD YouTubers with 40,000 to maybe even 1,000,000 subs who are a lot mature than that. Of course, there are some douches in our community. I heard some bad stuff about xJawz, and recently, I found out about Raw Instinct, who had been copying content, stealing thumbnails, clips, tags, titles and shit, and was a backstabbing liar to one of his friends on YouTube (Who ended up ratting him out for what he is).

I guess what really annoyed me in that post the most was the fact that you think ALL CoD commentators are like that. You sir, are seriously mistaken. Only little kids or really immature adults do that kinda shit.

Anyways, the rant is over. Let's redo the list of mah favorite YouTubers

1. UberHaxorNova - All sorts of games

2. xcalizorz - Again, all sorts of games, but mostly for his occasional CoD series

3. Sp00nerism - All sorts of games

4. Kr4hu - Medal of Honor and CoD commentator

5. PewDiePie - Horror gamer, for the most part

6. cs188 - YouTube Pooper

7. 2Bucks - Runs the channels AmazingFilms247 (CoD and BF3 clips), AmazingLife247 (Life clips), and AmazingGames247 (Clips from other games)

8. TBNRfrags - CoD commentator, has over 2500 MOABs :o

9. 402THUNDER402 - CoD commentator

10. iPwnstar4hire - BF3 commentator who previously was only a CoD commentator. After the giant dissappointment of MW3, he switched over, although still respects CoD and plays it time to time. He know plans on playing it a lot more often to please his CoD subscribers

First, I should mention that the only reason I'm quoting this nearly one month later is because this post kinda pisses me off. The reason is because I'm talking about the bigger CoD commentators who are way more mature than a lot of players out there and don't act like that, as said in your quote. You're probably talking about some quickscoping/trickshotting little kids who were inspired by FaZe and all that bullshit who probably only have 40 or 50 subs who can't keep their mouth shut.

I'm talking about the CoD YouTubers with 40,000 to maybe even 1,000,000 subs who are a lot mature than that. Of course, there are some douches in our community. I heard some bad stuff about xJawz, and recently, I found out about Raw Instinct, who had been copying content, stealing thumbnails, clips, tags, titles and shit, and was a backstabbing liar to one of his friends on YouTube (Who ended up ratting him out for what he is).

I guess what really annoyed me in that post the most was the fact that you think ALL CoD commentators are like that. You sir, are seriously mistaken. Only little kids or really immature adults do that kinda shit.

Anyways, the rant is over. Let's redo the list of mah favorite YouTubers

1. UberHaxorNova - All sorts of games

2. xcalizorz - Again, all sorts of games, but mostly for his occasional CoD series

3. Sp00nerism - All sorts of games

4. Kr4hu - Medal of Honor and CoD commentator

5. PewDiePie - Horror gamer, for the most part

6. cs188 - YouTube Pooper

7. 2Bucks - Runs the channels AmazingFilms247 (CoD and BF3 clips), AmazingLife247 (Life clips), and AmazingGames247 (Clips from other games)

8. TBNRfrags - CoD commentator, has over 2500 MOABs :o

9. 402THUNDER402 - CoD commentator

10. iPwnstar4hire - BF3 commentator who previously was only a CoD commentator. After the giant dissappointment of MW3, he switched over, although still respects CoD and plays it time to time. He know plans on playing it a lot more often to please his CoD subscribers

Sorry about that, the main reason why I don't like CoD commentators is because I highly despise the actualy CoD franchise. It's always the same thing every year with new overpowered weapons and killstreaks. I actually hopped on MW3 to see what it was like after it being many months since I have played it (a family member wanted it for christmas it's not mine). And ofcourse, I saw tons of raging kids, trolls, and people insulting eachothers mothers. And ofcourse, the actualy game, I was playing a 6v6 domination match and I found it literally impossible to do anything because the spawns in the games are so terrible. I would get killed, spawn, then get killed right when I spawn. And even when I could actually get a kill, the same guy who I killed spawns right behind me. I don't hate you for liking CoD, I just highly despise the CoD franchise, and most of the people who blindly buy the same game are little kids. Sorry if I may have insulted you or anything.

I think Xanauzumaki needs more fame. Especially around here.

But beside that... hm... Smosh, Eddsworld, Tomska, Markiplier, Chuggaaconroy and that guy... uh... KawaiiPiranha. Yup, I think that's about it. Most of my time on the internet is on youtube so yeah.

Edited by OlegEqualzName

I have quite a few myself in all sorts of different categories!

For games I enjoy PewDiePie, Machinima, zXNoRegretzzXz (or Kevin, as he's known as in his amazing commentaries), JamesNintendoNerd, Kpopp, and GirlOnDuty.

In terms of news shows I mostly watch TheYoungTurks which is a fantastic news show. They aren't always 100% accurate, but their great commentary makes up for it. RussiaToday is also amusing, especially when Max Keiser has a segment; oh boy.

I'm also interested in philosophy and so I enjoy Thunderf00t (with the exception of a few of his videos), TheAmazingAtheist (sometimes; though some of his rants are way too over the top), Evid3nc3, ProfMTH, LiberalViewer, dprjones, DonExodus2, Theowarner, NonStampCollector, and MisterDeity (who doesn't love him?).

Finally, in the miscellaneous category, I watch KyroSpawn, EpicMealTime, Ashens (awesome British Youtuber!), Rubberfruit, ...and the list could go on and on. I obviously watch way too much Youtube!

Edited by TheEngineer

To date, my favorite YouTuber is ebolaworld, not only because of the show Taco Man itself, but he also shows Taco Man Plays a Video Game, which always brings me laughs, such as this video :lol: :

These aren't all of my faves, but just a bunch of people I can think of right now xP

Comedians:

nigahiga

kevjumba

smosh

mychonny

Tobuscus

Commentators:

machinima

IGN ( I don't like their reviews though )

Tobygames

chonnygame

ChampChong

AmazingGames/Films/Life24/7

Pewdiepie

Other:

freddiew

CorridorDigital

DJAelxS

OmniPony

TheLivingTombstone

Don't kill me for liking RayWilliamJohnson. :I

What's wrong with RayWilliamJohnson? He's awesome!

Anyway, my favorites (in no specific order):

-RayWilliamJohnson (mostly his old videos. The new ones are kinda meh...)

-Seananners (This guy is hilarious)

-Davidr64yt aka "X" (he introduced me to minecraft)

-Smosh

-Piediepie

-Kyle Landry (amazing pianist)

-Pistol Shrimps

-Schmoyoho

-Acoustic Brony

-The Living Tombstone

Honorable Mentions

-Mystery Guitar Man

-nqtv aka Remi Gaillard (I think that's how you spell it)

-Odyssey Eurobeat

And many more that I can't think of right now...

Yeap, who are your guy's's favorites. Mine are mostly commentators but here they are:

• Cr1TiKaL
  • UberHaxorNova
  • PewDiePie
  • AzuriteReaction
  • Robbaz
  • ponypokey
Those aren't are my subscriptions, but those are definately my favorites. Notice I took both sides in the Nova-Pewdie flame war of stupidity.

1. PewdiePie

2. Tobuscus

3. Yogscast

4. baglady74

5. Mrnutt

I can't say anything about Nova though. I don't care about the whole fan-war thing. I've just never seen any of his videos.