Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite YouTubers

Kenny

Depends on their field. For straight-up comedy I'd have to go with HowToBasic. He (or she, we never see them) is so funny - he has videos that appear as genuine tutorials for things such as how to bake bread, or how to cook a steak, complete with authentic thumbnail and description. Then when you watch the video, it's ridiculous. Things are haphazardly poured so that they spill all over the worktop, ridiculous ingredients are added, and the end result is just a complete and utterly hilarious mess.

I absolutely love HowToBasic. I imagine it would be Pinkie's favorite youtube channel due to its overall randomness. I mean half the time I have no idea what will come next, with the exception of an egg (or many), being smashed somewhere.

I love Achievement Hunter, which is a part of a larger channel Roosterteeth. They do a whole bunch of Let's Play and other game related videos, including Rage Quit videos. They are most well known now for their absolutely hilarious Minecraft Let Play's, I highly recommend watching all of those starting at the beginning. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite political commentator is TheAmazingAtheist.

My favorite Lets Player is Markiplier.

My favorite reviewer is AngryJoeShow. 

My favorite Youtuber of all is myself

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Let's Player- Biffa2001

Favorite Vloger- VlogBrothers, (Hank and John Green)

Favorite Tips/Coolstuff- CrazyRussianHacker

Favorite Overall- A tie between Vsauce and Scishow

• Brohoof 2

It's a toss up between my favorite LPers... It really depends on what's been going on! Like, I adore Chuggaaconroy, but I haven't watched him in 2 months. Whilst AttackingTucans and Josh Jepson are hilarious, and Superjeenius is so cute! It's hard to pick between them!

(edited)

Definitely DXIndustriesInc. That guy is legendary, and totally isn't me. At all. You'd be a fool to even think that.

But seriously... I dunno there's too many awesome people

Saberspark

PaleoSteno

2007excalibur2007

icswcshadow

TheLivingTombstone

dustykatt

EverfreeNetwork

CerealVelocity

BronyVids

Like 80 gazillion more than that

I can't even think of some non-pony ones... uhh....

pbsideachannel

GameGrumps

Egoraptor

JonTron

TeamFourStar

TomSka

EddsWorld (RIP :()

ERB

All of them are awesomesauce

Edited by TARDIS
  • Brohoof 1

I true youtube vetran understands that no bias should be given to individual channels. Anyone can create a true masterpeice. But, because that's not really what you guys mean, pewdie's one of my favs.

Usually watches Achievement Hunter and Yogscast. For Yogscast.. I prefer to watch stuff whatever Hannah puts up and for Achievement Hunter... probably Michael and Gavin... but nothing beats Geoff's laugh. It's contagious and I swear it probably cures cancer.

ERB - best rapping ever.

KSIOlajidebt - one of the funniest Lets Players EVER.

WiiRIketoPray and Therunawayguys: Two great Coop Lets Players

Vsauce: great science channel.

cs188: Greatest Youtube pooper still going.

Hitlerrantsparodies and Fegeleinthelosttapes: Hilarious Der Untergang parodies

danm thats a tough one 

at first it was gamegrumps but the channel is kinda slow there and they play to much retro stuff 

somecallmejohhny makes really good videogame  reviews 

i can never go wrong with the  angry video game nerd sketches and  reviews  

deadendhiphop gives really fun and insightful hip hop reviews 

nobody epic and  modernwar negro make funny vids about gaming

but i do love mrtechnicaldifficulty whos just an ass but hes a funny ass trolling on omegle 

Markiplier is the best, he is helarious and actually cares about his fans. I really enjoy his videos(he will become a brony soon, mark my words)

• Brohoof 1

I like Chilled Chaos, EatMyDiction1, Hutch and Gassy Mexican. Basically that whole group of people but those are the ones whos videos I watch. I also watch RoosterTeeth. For movie reviews I watch JeremyJahns who is an amazing youtuber and for comedy I watch ExtremelyDecentFilms who make hilarious shorts. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5rIv4Qros 

My favorite youtuber is very hard to decide, but I do have a lot of candidates.

Here are the candidates:

Matriox (Ali-A)

UberHaxorNova

SSoHPKC

GoldGloveTV

Sp00nerism

Slyfoxhound

Pretty much all of the creatures

EatMyDiction1

GassyMexican

Om3gaPro

KaggyFilms

PrestigeIsKey

TheStormPow

A very huge list I know.

Tay Zonday because... that voice... 

It's like a thick blanket of Chocolate Rain. And Discord would approve.

Niichts because he's hilarious and informative. And because I share his hatred for minisentries.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be AlChestBreach. He mainly showcases mods for Fallout:New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fallout 3, and was downright HILARIOUS. He also makes skit videos like, "Rex's Funeral", or "A Very Fallout Christmas"

And Steve is by far my favorite of his characters.

(edited)

Ok, here we go...

NintendoCapriSun

DeliciousCinnamon (To be specific, Monotone Tim or/and Dubz)

Proton Jon

Markiplier

Lucahjin

Gamechap + Bertiechap

It was difficult, but I think NintendoCapriSun just beats Tim on my list. Pokemon Veitnamese Crystal is hilarious, but I feel that he's more of a live streamer than a youtuber, so NCS wins by a hair.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

Honesty, right now it's probably either JamesNintendoNerd or Nigahiga. I recently rediscovered Nigahiga, and was surprised that he could still make me laugh. I figured he would've sold out by now. But he hasn't

Edited by Link

Pewdiepie, Jananimations, Jettan, Robbaz, Vsauce, Sturmgewehre, VitalyzdTv, MEMJO123, MindlessGonzo, HousehouldHacker, SaberSpark, and on and on...

For lets plays I watch

ChaoticMonki aka Cry has some what random sens of humor well still seeming mostly insentient .

SeaNanner for morbid knife hug fun short mash ups of his multipayer matches make my day sometimes.

My favorite Creepypasta reader are creepsMcpasta & Mrcreepypasta. .

The best part is they both do not use jump scares.

My favourite youtube and only one I actually follow is Scott Manley. He's best known for his Kerbal Space Program videos. He makes me seem so bad at the game, he is an astronomer after all. One thing I like is that he explains the stuff he does and throws in some good science facts as well. I've learned a bit from watching him. His comment sections are also calm and not filled with controversy like all the top youtubers. Scott also just has a nice sense of humour.

(edited)

>ctrl+f
>"dunkey"
>"Phrase not found"

You guise.. I'm disappointed. He's one of my favorite youtubers on youtube. I mean, yeah, probably some would find it "un-funny", but c'mon. Some of his videos are plain stupid, I agree, but some are comedy-gold material. One of my favorite videos of his:

(plus, his friend girl is so cute, 'cause she's a total opposite of him xD)

Edited by Freckle