Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite YouTubers

Kenny

Yay, I somewhat semi-revived the thread :). Too bad most people won't see that list of xcal quotes. Some of those were real funny :lol:. Anyways, mah list is always changing, but I have the latest list for 8/19/2012! I'll add a reason why I like them so much

xcalizorz (Obviously with that long ass post I made) - He's a beast player, very original and very mature when it comes to handling most YouTube things, and his personality is very funny, being sarcastic and prone to getting angry in his CoD commentaries

UberHaxorNova - Silly and immature (Somewhat naughty) personality, the games he post are usually hilarious. He's also been in videos with xcal, and has been in a TON with another YouTuber up ahead

Kr4hu - Posts a lot of Medal of Honor and CoD and is one of those very honest and legit guys who's just a great person all together. Plus, something about his commentating style is just so appealing to me

iPwnstar4hire - Claims to be the King of All Things Sexy, he's a big BF3 commentator known for his naughty puns and innuendos. Another very honest and legit guy, also a great husband and soon-to-be father

Sp00nerism - xcal and Nova's partner in mayhem, known for his immature and very childish yet super likeable personality and randomness

XboxAhoy & AhoyXbox - Well known for his thick British accent and famous gun analysis videos for the Call of Duty series. Became so well known, even fucking Activision hired him to make videos for CoD ELITE. AhoyXbox, on the other hand, is his 2nd account for stuff like unused clips, but is most well-known for being home to his sub-series of reviews called "Beverage Guide Express" which talks about the info and back history of famous drinks, usually alcohol (I hope he reviews an Applejack one day ;))

DinoRidingJesus - A much smaller channel known for his frequent appearances with xcal, also known for his not too random (Although he wil do something wierd now and then) commentary which, for some reason, reminds me somewhat of situational humor, since he usually gets into some trouble and his viewers poke a lot of fun into it. For example, he somehow manages to glitch out SR3 a lot when playing with xcal and also get's caught in the heap of things when things go to shit :P

PewDiePie - Man, who knew? I was subbed to this guy ever since December, when he had probably LESS than 100,000 subs and now he has over 1,500,000 sub :o. Everyone knows him by now for his super-random and hyperactive commentaries, also known for his preference of horror games, basically making him the most famous horror gamer on YouTube

2Bucks - Runs 3 YouTube channels which I call the "AmazingSeries", which features AmazingFilms247, Games247, and Life247, and a smaller channel called 2BucksLive. Basically, a bunch of hilarious or amazing clips from the 2 big FPS' out there (BF3 and CoD), any other game, or real life clips. Very entertaining clips usually, but it's mostly his little speech before a clip plays (Or after) that makes me like him so much

RoosterTeeth - Everyone knows who these guys are. If you don't, well, they have over 1,000,000,000 total channels views :o. Basically, it's this gaming company/studio that I can't exactly explain all that well. They make a lot of machinima type vids, usually Red Vs. Blue (It's a Halo machinima), but they also post A LOT of other video game related stuff. Actually, almost everything around the company and their channel is video game related. The cast of RT is what makes this channel so fun to go to. You got Geoff and Jack, the most common duo I see in the company. They're the main hosts for Fails of the Weak, and....I can't really describe their personality, although Geoff's laugh is pretty iconic. Then there's Gavin, the "dumb Brit" of the group, Ray, Miles, Gus, and Burnie (Just lok at their vids to see their personalities), Caleb, Barbara, Kerry, Ryan, and more, but I saved the best for last, Michael, who's the one who get's the angriest (Hosting Rage Quit) and is also the star brony of RoosterTeeth :D (Ray and Ryan are also bronies I beleieve, but Michael is no doubt the most well-known)

cs188 - YouTube Pooper. His style of YouTube poops are some of the bets out there, and he just really entertains me quite some, even though he doesn't post us much anymore

BlameTruth - This guy was the first Call of Duty commentator I ever saw, and man, does his vids still entertain me. He's very much like xcal, although his voice is lower and more quite, but his commentary is just as mature and legit a xcal's. Speakin' of which, he plays with xcal quite some, as the two go far back together, since both are basically the ones who started the Call of Duty YouTube community. He also posts a ton of Pokemon, and his Vietnames Crystal Bootleg series is hilarious, seeing all the messed-up translations and shit. His Bear Grylls video game series was funny as fuck. He got REAL fustrated at that game for it's shear stupidity, and I swear, listening to him brings that same vibe I get when I see an xcal vid

• Brohoof 1

Shofu for that pokemon action, Smosh for comedy, Behrudy for fighting games and all round hilarity, Rooster teeth for games and fun, swoozie for hilarious stories and Cross Counter cause you can never get enough mike ross!

Looks like I'm not the only one who's heard of 2Bucks :). It's only fitting that I post Low Budget Montage 4 since I end up mentioning him ;)

What I just highlighted in bold is the exact reason why MW3 is unplayable for me. That game, even with all it's problems, could've been so much better for me if the spawns weren't so screwed up :(. MW2 is very screwed up, thanks to noobtubes and Commando, but the maps in that game are fine, and the spawns are great, with the occasional MW3 spawn happenning :mellow:. Becuase of that, I prefer MW2 over MW3, and it's actually mah favorite CoD. Hopefully, BOII will come close or even beat MW2 for me

--------------------------------------------------

I should mention why xcalizorz is ranked sooo highly now (He's mah favorite commentator) on mah list.

First off, if you hate Call of Duty videos on YouTube, blame xcal. He was the VERY first person to start uploading CoD content on YouTube, with fellow YouTuber and occassional partner BlameTruth uploading the first commentaries.

2nd, he's a very good player in CoD. His score-per-minute is quite high, his kill-death in each game is really good, his win-loss ratio is also very good :). He's just basically a very good player over all. He mostly plays other games, like God of War 2, Mass Effect 3, even Saints Row: The Third with YouTuber DinoRidingJesus (I love this series a lot).

3rd, he's a friend of Sp00nerism, and Sp00n frequently appears in his CoD live comms. Eeeyup, Sp00n from The Creatures :D. xcal and Sp00n is one of the best duos ever, but UberHaxorNova and Sp00n still cannot be beat ;)

4th, and probably the biggest reason, his personality. He has this serious attitude with a hint o' immaturity, but still, he's a really mature guy. He doesn't like a lot of the big YouTubers out there due to their methods, and is known for not whoring out on likes and favs. He also has VERY little tolerance for stupidity, mainly in the comments section of his vids. The big reason why he doesn' have around 800,000 subs or so is because he blocks A LOT of idiots. Another part of his personality is his very sarcastic attitude. His rage and distain towards stupid players is like that of Squidward, making sarcastic remarks (Usually imitating the player with a stereotypical douchebag voice) followed by an insult even though he's not NEARLY as pessimistic.

Just watch these vids to get what I mean

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_sUxc9k0c&feature=channel&list=UL

And his one (He gets REAL MAD at some point in this one)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LqWlUHSu7w&feature=channel&list=UL

His insults and occasional rage are usually what makes me like him so much, so this is a nowhere-near complete list of insults he says. I also tossed up some more "friendly" quotes, which you'll mostly find I his non-CoD vids

WARNING: He is prone to swearing, A LOT, so remember, there's gonna be a LOT of swearing in these quotes, and I mean, A LOOOOOOOT.

"Piss chugger"

"Shit eater"

"So chug piss faggot, I win"

"You motherfucking, Commando lunging fuckface!"

"Fucking idiot"

"Fucking faggot-ass name like tha- OOPS shouldn't the F-word, mah bad!"

"*slams fist on table in rage* Seriously?!!! What are you doing?!! Are you a FUCKING IDIOT?! *puts on douchebag voice in rage* Hehe! I use Ghost and sit in corners!! Hheeehe! *talks normal now* Fucking idiot! Physco bro, fucking idiot!"

"Stupid idiot wth a wierd, fucking, dumbass name like that"

"You Tac-knifing piece of shi-godfuckjhdjdkdammdkit!"

"*random rage gibberish*"

"Okay....what the fuck was THAT?!"

"Fucking TDM is such a worthless game-type"

"But the plan is-(Random squeeker interrupts)-OH MY GOD"

"Biiiiiig Amoooooooo!!!"

"Surprizzze, BITCH! (This is his signature catchphrase)"

"Surprizzz-OOOooooohhh!!"

"BRORUSH!"

"No wonder we lost when we got people like Victor Morph (Victor Morph is one of those random players on xcal' live comms who becomes very popular with the fans)"

"Nice FAMAS"

"*stereotypical douchebag voice* I'm so good, I camp for mah killstreaks, hehehehehehe"

"I'm gonna shit bricks!"

"Nice noobtube, fuckface!"

"Stupid fucking game"

"*low growl*"

"NOOO!!"

"Fuck you guy!"

"He's an IDIOT"

"Hate that guy...."

"SP000N!"

"WALDODUDE!"

"Get the fuck out...."

"Kabroooon!"

"Get destroyed"

"Sooo, you broke your ass?"

"*big laugh*"

"Uggh, accuracy, it's nonexistent"

"Instant skill!"

"All powerful!"

"Look at that, Ghost guy, sitting in the corner"

"Your babies are safe now"

"Random stun grenade, random frag grenade. I missed, but it's okay-*car blows up and kills xcal* I BLEW MYSELFDGDBGJD!"

"NO! NOO!! NOONONO!!"

"Wow, you're cool"

"Shot me in the foot"

"Nice camp, guy!"

"If I don't get a kill, I'm gonna eat a baby"

"Cops just fucking ran me over!

"This map gives me AIDS"

"*pffffffft!*"

"He did it again!"

"Tripleeeee!! No I don't!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!! HE SNIPED ME!! Yeah, sweet fucking luck noscope! Piece of GODFUKVDVNDFDWHTHEFUCK!"

"He did it again!!"

"Final Stand AGAIN, good lord!"

"Hey, get the fuck back down here, I'm not finished with you!"

The big reason why I remember most of these quotes is because I have a photographic memory :)

Dear god how long did it take for you to think of all those quotes and write them down?

Me... Just kidding

Not in any perticular order:

theonion

penguinz0

SMPFilms

FreddieW

ZackScott

badlipreading

SherclopPones (yep)

schmoyoho

I have a lot more, but I just don't feel like posting them...

Edited by coastercrutchfield

IMO

R33MIX

Egoraptor

Robbaz

TheYoungTurks (not sure if this counts but I watch their channel a lot)

MrCreepyPasta

Jettan

psychicpebbles

MinnesotaBurns

not in any specific order

My top six are

1.uberhaxornova

2.ponypokey

3.thecreature hub

4.azekahh

5.slyfoxhound

6.yogscast

As you can probably tell I like the creatures quite a bit currently halfway through watching Nova's treehouse reborn series again.

Edit: I forgot to add the Yogscast

Edited by zoruapwns

These are my top 6 Youtubers i watch lolz.

Not in Order:

PewDiePie

FredieW

Yogscast

RWJ

CaptainSparklez

Tobuscus

Others:

NCS(NintendoCapriSun)

Chuggaaconroy

Rooster Teeth

UberHaxorNova

Smosh

Juicetra

Seananers

Edited by PonyTrollz

Hmmm....

Ones i watch regularly

Yogscast (Bluexephos)

Yogscastlalna

Slyfoxhound

UberHaxorNova

CaptainSparklez

EthosLab

Ones i watch but not all the time:

Yogscastsjin

Smosh

nigahiga

RWJ

RoosterTeeth

guudeboulderfist

Theres probably more just can't think of any.

Also I didn't list any Brony's Channels cuz, i love them all and the list would be too big XD.

Edited by AnonBrony

• 1 month later...

Mark of Classic Game Room *IMO* best youtuber of all time.

Julian Smith

One of my favorite guitarist youtuber *SoloDallas*

Another outstanding guitarist Igor Presnyakov A.K.A I. G.od O.f R.ock ~ IGOR!

Blametruth for his awesome pokemon videos & his famous creepypasta the BlametruthProject

• Brohoof 1