Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite YouTubers

Kenny

NO YOUTUBER CAN COMPARE TO THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS

CHRISTIAN......WESTON.......CHANDLER...........OF RUCKERSVILLE, VIRGINIA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VPX7zS23n0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4bLUifoaw

Anybody who does not the creative genius of CWC clearly needs more American culture!

News: Philip DeFranco and SourceFed because I love how the news is reported in such a relaxed and funny way.

Nerdyness: Vsauce and SciShow because these guys have managed to make learning fun and interesting.

Gaming: I watch a lot of HatFilms because I love their humor and the way their videos are edited. Those guys have successfully made Minecraft videos that aren't boring.

I've recently started watching Past Bing Future Bing, which is quickly becoming a favorite series.

StormDainProductions.

Never heard of him? Click that link right there. He's the second most rational, hard-working, and humble gaming channel out there, only behind someone you probably already know. The difference is, he makes his reviews adventures as entertaining as possible, with actual information being a secondary priority.

I know some people consider them overrated, but yogscast I honestly find hilarious. Their accents strike me as amusing and Simon's voice is priceless at times.

That's about it really, I don't do much youtubing. Smosh is good, and Annoying Orange was interesting for a bit but, that's all I looked at and found major interest in.

Let's see, for gaming I watch Xeraingaming, DoWReplaysNet, GirlPainting and miniwargaming.

For politics I watch TheAmazingAtheist, oldfartrants, girlwriteswhat and TheYoungTurks.

I also follow some other youtubers like Saberspark, MrRepzion, ZJemptv and VarmintCoyote, but not as well as the others.

I have to go with Smosh on this one. They're soooooooo funny!!!! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good laugh. BEWARE they can be creepy at times.

Gotta be zXNoRegretzZXz. He does Minecraft, L4d2, TF2, portal2, every game I love. :3

I remember I used to watch his Minecraft series a while back, you should watch XerainGaming, they have a ton of great Minecraft series and adventure map playthroughs.

My favorite Youtuber is that extremely rare one who actually has a legitimate comment to post in the comments section. Legitimate, as in not "great vid," "SWAG," "I want to come inside Rainbow Dash," "broniez r fagz," and "I bet whoever posted this is a ni@@er."

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
(edited)

Hello and bro hoof to all! /)

Which person or people are your favorite youtuber/s and why? Mine would be a tie between Pewdiepie and Smosh, because they are so funny!

Tell me in the comments!

/) 

Edited by Artemis
added tags
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on their field. For straight-up comedy I'd have to go with HowToBasic. He (or she, we never see them) is so funny - he has videos that appear as genuine tutorials for things such as how to bake bread, or how to cook a steak, complete with authentic thumbnail and description. Then when you watch the video, it's ridiculous. Things are haphazardly poured so that they spill all over the worktop, ridiculous ingredients are added, and the end result is just a complete and utterly hilarious mess.

Here's an example; how to make Coca-Cola.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqVQC8D2lI

For Let's Plays, on the other hand, it's a pretty fierce standoff between Dopelives and Markiplier.

The former is a Swedish player that doesn't pander to its audience like PewdiePie; he's just a guy who live-streams himself playing games and has a right good time. What I like about Dopelives is that he has such innocently childish behaviour, he laughs at just about anything, and his laugh is so contagious. His Incredipede Let's Play that's coming out is so cheerful. Can brighten my day almost as good as Pinkie Pie :D He also manhandles each game he plays, such as doing ridiculous things in The Sims or Saints Row 2, and because he's enjoying himself so much doing it, I can't help but enjoy watching it. n.n

The latter is a more prominent LPer, who is an enthusiastic horror game LPer amongst other things. He is probably the most engaging LPer I've come across. His voice sounds like it'd be in a cartoon, he provides commentary in any situation (no silences - that's a great skill) and his reactions to horror games are so funny.

• Brohoof 7