Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You recieve a letter from your favorite pony! Reaction?

Rethajni

Reaction to recieving the letter;

Damn these kids, putting fake letters into my post box!

The Post-Office says; No, its not fake, we got it in a pile of mail flown in from Germany, Russia... and Equestria

Reaction to reading the letter;

I would go apeshit with excitment, because I just recieved a love message from Fluttershy

Edited by Sir Remington

I'd be excited and would whole-heartedly agree to meeting them.  I would then purchase a ticket on the next space-flight to their planet and hope we have some sort of warp travel or else they won't be alive by the time I get there.

I would have to question how Twilight Sparkle knows who I am though.

Edited by Sylentmana

If I had gotten a letter from my waifu, I'd probably think it's fake at first,until I looked at the postage stamp. Realizing it's from Equestria. I'd just stand in awe,just staring at the letter....examining her writing. Before opening, not expecting what's inside it.I'd sit down and read it, over and over...I'd still be in shock. Then after reading that Fluttershy wanted to come stay with me....well I'd write her back saying of course she could stay with me. then I'd wait impatiently until the day she arrived on m doorstep and give her a huge hug. We'd then live together happily.

Scared at first I guess. But who wouldn't get scared if the queen of changelings herself sent you a letter.

I guess my reaction would be to maybe not even open the letter at first and hope nothing bad would happen to me. And after a few days if nothing has happened I would open the letter and see what was inside. But of course there always the fact that maybe I would've cracked by the first day and open the letter just to see what's inside, even if it was good or bad.

Edited by The Handmaid

Well, if I received a letter from Dash, it would've probably been sent across dimensions, which means that there is officially a breach of transferred matter across the two dimensions, and the imbalance means that the "gate" is now open. Now, the only pony who'd send me a transdimensional letter is one in trouble, so I would immediately go figure out if it is just contact between dimensions, or a full-on clash of the two. I'd find out if there could possibly be any sort of remains of psionic energy on the letter from transdimensional travel. If so, I'd attempt to abuse that energy to eventually be able to reach the breach, and utterly destroy whoever got Best Pony in trouble.

My first reaction after getting a mail from king Sombra would be me being all like "you expect me to believe this?"

After I read the letter I will RUN LIKE A MOTHABUCKA bexause a demon who has a weird fetish is after my candy ass

Letter from rarity

i would run aroiund in circles with a radius of 3m clockwise for 3 hours, then in a circle with a radius of 4m anticlockwise 6hours 

I would preserve it and protect it for 3000years

I would go outside and scream and shout to everyone on my block that I received a letter from Rainbow Dash. RAINBOW DASH! Also that I'm now 20% more cooler. ;)

Wuuut? Ditzy Doo dreaming about getting to meet me and staying at my place? Actually, I'd be more than ha....GAWWD my heart would melt! That would be fun; having my own friendly mare who'd always want to stick around with me and sharing stories, tears, and experiences; something I always wanted in life (not necessarily a mare lol). (aside: did I just semi-colon a semi-colon?

But by dreaming, I hope you don't mean she'd want to be my waifu or something  :blink: . She could be my Ted if you know what I mean ;) .

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

Once I saw it was from Spitfire I would be all like "Damn GURRLLLL what took you so long???"

After reading it I would write her back confessing my love for her and ask for her hoof in marriage.

Me being the stud I am she wouldn't be able to say no, but I would still have to wait for her reply.

It would look something like this:

post-15761-0-95416700-1378967764.gif