Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Has anyone ever actually used the library to rent a book since youve been living there?

Oh, it's annoying the heck out of me because I can't find it - but there's an episode where Rarity pops in her library and asks for a book on fashion, because she believes French O'coture might make a comeback or something. Darn this is bothering me, lol. I'm literally going through my episode library skipping through all the episodes trying to find this! :P

Oh - in "The Show Stoppers" Twilight's walking with Cherilee into her library, and the come into find the CMC's on a big stack of books, then later the CMC's come back and borrow a book. So that one's got it! Yes! :D

Edited by Mattlight

(edited)

(Whoa... after so long all of you guys are still replying? Well, I'm back now. I kind of would like to start as of this post since there are too many to reply to now. ^_^ Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta wake Twilight up...)

*Shake Shake*

Huh, what? Oh my! All these posts! How long was I not checking

...Eh heh heh... So um... any more replies?

Edited by Twi Rubix

Of course there are to many posts it's because everyone loves you that's why. I would just like to say me and you have the same thing in common which is reading. Did you know that I think you are awesome?

Of course there are to many posts it's because everyone loves you that's why. I would just like to say me and you have the same thing in common which is reading. Did you know that I think you are awesome?

Ooh, you like reading as well? And, well.. Plenty of ponies think I'm awesome. I think Rainbow is getting a tad jealous to tell you the truth...
  • Brohoof 1

Are their other ponies in Ponyville that read a lot more than you thought they would?

Rainbow Dash would be an obvious surprise after the whole Daring Do introduction. Anypony else?

I do have the reading type of visitors in my library. But... I think I'm the one who reads the most, unfourtanetly. Feel sorta left out.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do have the reading type of visitors in my library. But... I think I'm the one who reads the most, unfourtanetly. Feel sorta left out.

Ah dunno, Miss Twilight.

Ah thought that book on Advanced Customized Cultivar Breeding Theory: A Compendium on Agricultural Techniques for the Modern Apple Farmer was a mighty nice book.

Posted Image

Edited by Blue

Ah dunno, Miss Twilight.

Ah thought that book on Advanced Customized Cultivar Breeding Theory: A Compendium on Agricultural Techniques for the Modern Apple Farmer was a mighty nice book.

...You honestly read that entire thing?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I heard and found out that you tried to use a spell as a prank on Trixie but then it got a little ackward afterward. Is this true?

Well, I couldn't just let her run off being scared of Ponyville after the Ursa Minor incident, so I thought I would give her a little laugh, but it turned out wrong to say the least...

*Eeyup*

(Aw shucks Ah'm blushin' again.)

Didn't take you for the reading type, Big Mac!

...Your face okay?

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(OMG Your back! Now my status is invalid.)

"Hi Twilight, I was told that you could help me with teleportation magic. Any tips you could give me?"

(Twilight you're the best.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(OMG Your back! Now my status is invalid.)

"Hi Twilight, I was told that you could help me with teleportation magic. Any tips you could give me?"

(Twilight you're the best.)

Oh, teleporting is easy! Here, let me give the brief explanation.

*2 hours later*

And thats the basics! Sorry I left out so many details.

Yea it seemes like you know a gender spell that you tried to use on her!!! Am I right?

It...It wasn't on purpose!
  • Brohoof 1

Well it was really funny though!!! And now I know not to get you mad at all?

I recommend you don't. I have a... tad problem for trying to get back at somepony.
  • Brohoof 1

Starbolt grabs the book in mid air and gives it back to Twilight.

"Here you go Twilight, and thanks for the teleportation lesson."