Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Sorry for late replies, everypony. Got alot of work on me!

I practice in private... Still working on it. I never though of the wing spell myself. But those wings are too flashy. Like I said, I don't like to show off.

Well you could try it at nightime so nopony would see you and there is no sun that may burn your wings. ;)

And do you have some studying spell? College is ultra hard sometimes and I have hardly any spare time where I could practise my flying(I could probably never be Celestias most faithful student ^_^ )

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

whats the best book you have read?

Now don't ask me to pick a favorite. Thats impossible!

whats the worst book you have read?

Well, my friend Derpy tried to make a book, but she wasn't the best at it...

There have been some ...rumors, that you are actually a spy sent by the princess to keep tabs on Ponyville. How do feel about that?

Thats not true! I hate rumors...

Well you could try it at nightime so nopony would see you and there is no sun that may burn your wings. ;)

And do you have some studying spell? College is ultra hard sometimes and I have hardly any spare time where I could practise my flying(I could probably never be Celestias most faithful student ^_^ )

I do have a study spell, but its rather hard to perform. But you should just keep up the good work!

have fluttershy ever done the fluttershy stare on you?

Not yet, but it seems like something I don't wanna see... *Shudder*
  • Brohoof 1

post-786-0-09850800-1327275488.png

Hi twilight i hade to see a doctor today again because my blind eye started bleeding the doctor said i might incounter some hallucinations he also said i may have thoughts of suicide and he wants me to see him if i ever get thought of murdering some one.

What should i do i dont want to hurt any one should i just stay home?

MINOR HAZARD

I do have a study spell, but its rather hard to perform. But you should just keep up the good work!

Well thanks, I'll give my best, it's just sometimes I feel not smart enough to understand all this college stuff but being at the library sure helps with my studies.

How do you motivate and prepare yourself when you have something really hard to study?

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

I have recently posed this "question" in the "Answer The Question Above You" thread and wasn't satisfied with the answer. I've decided you would be the best pony to ask.

Is a sentence still a question if it has all the properties and characteristics of a questions but does not end in a question mark.

(edited)

what is your favorite element? (fire,water,wind,ect)

Does Magic count?

what is your least favorite element? (fire,water,wind,ect)

Sorry, I dont really know.

Hi twilight i hade to see a doctor today again because my blind eye started bleeding the doctor said i might incounter some hallucinations he also said i may have thoughts of suicide and he wants me to see him if i ever get thought of murdering some one.

What should i do i dont want to hurt any one should i just stay home?

Oh, I feel so sorry for you! Just keep doing what you do every day and make the best of it!

What is the most effective way to wake up Rainbow Dash if she's napping?

I don't know yet, but maybe a loud noise can do the trick...

Well, it looks like the people have elected you President. What would you try to do?

President? There are SO many things I would like to do! Hold on, let me get my checklist...

Well thanks, I'll give my best, it's just sometimes I feel not smart enough to understand all this college stuff but being at the library sure helps with my studies.

How do you motivate and prepare yourself when you have something really hard to study?

I just push through, and finish it no matter what. But of course, if my schedule is thrown off by that, then we have a problem.

I have recently posed this "question" in the "Answer The Question Above You" thread and wasn't satisfied with the answer. I've decided you would be the best pony to ask.

Is a sentence still a question if it has all the properties and characteristics of a questions but does not end in a question mark.

I believe it can be.

Posted Image

Why do you have to act like this? :unsure:

I was desperate to pass the exam, okay?

did you ever read the fanfics we write about you?

No, I don't normally read fanfics.

Which of your friends would you have another sleepover with?

Well, Rarity and Applejack were pretty fun, but any of my friends could do, as long as they don't break anything... Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, abit of a heads up, if it's harder to do magic for any of the unicorns in ponyville to perform magic for the next 36 hours, don't be alarmed, that's just the expiremental flux disrupter .2 going haywire. In which case you should also ignore the explosions.

Speaking of magic, how does it's strength vary from pony to pony? I mean like, can a unicorn make theirs stromger by excersising it almost like a muscle, or does the strength stick with one at birth, and they can't make it sronger or weaker no matter what?

Hey, abit of a heads up, if it's harder to do magic for any of the unicorns in ponyville to perform magic for the next 36 hours, don't be alarmed, that's just the expiremental flux disrupter .2 going haywire. In which case you should also ignore the explosions.

Speaking of magic, how does it's strength vary from pony to pony? I mean like, can a unicorn make theirs stromger by excersising it almost like a muscle, or does the strength stick with one at birth, and they can't make it sronger or weaker no matter what?

That kinda concerns me... but whatever you say. Also, the more you can focus and study, the better you become!

[

ummm...i was talking about the four nature elements but i suppose magic counts? okay if thats the case what element magic is best for you? (and yes dark and light counts)

​Well, don't really have a preference.

What is your favorite constellation?

Alot of them are nice to look at! Personally, I like to look at constellations that have to do with Equestria's history!

Hey Twilight! What is your favorite book to read when you aren't studying?

Like Rainbow Dash, I like to read a bit of Daring Do myself.
  • Brohoof 1

TWILIGHT!!! dash was found 5 minutes ago, nearly dead!!!!! she is in the hospital now but still need

rest in about 13 months! we think a murderer is lurking around in ponyville! i think you should

sent her some daring do! oh, and you and your friends should visit her in the hospital now! bye!

and you should look out for the murderer! we DONT want anymore dying!