Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School of Fear RP (Based on The Book 'School of Fear')

Emerald Heart

Frost sighed at the inconsitoret nature of the two ponies, espeacially the head mistress. "Yes ma'am." he said trying to sound as polite and sincere as he could without punching her in the muzzle. When Dilly Dally asked them to follow him into the next room. Once he entered it took him a second for his eyes to adjust. Once they had, he froze. The sight of the spiders lining the piping that ran throughout the room caused him to become immobile with fear. He shut his eyes, shivering. "nononononononononono" he muttered to himself over and over trying to suppress his fear as best as he could. When he opened one of his eyes there was a spider dangling from its thread of silck almost a few inches away from his snout. He shed a single tear before he could not hold it any longer. He screamed and ran out of the room. He saw Creative standing in front of bubblegum, he figured that being with her was safer than any where in the whole bloody school. "Creative....." he managed to mutter before he passed out beside her

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Frosty V,  

Sunset was the last to enter the room, and curled up into a tiny ball as soon as she saw what was inside.

"Wh-wh-wh-why?" she whimpered. "M-M-Miss Heart, wh-why did you send me here...?"

She felt a spider crawling on her and squeaked, jumped up, and booked it out of the room. Outside, she curled up into another quivering ball, trying to remain unnoticed by the headmistress and other ponies.

Symphony walked in the room. The voices were starting to bug her. As soon as her eyes adjusted and three other ponies fled the room, she saw what was so scary. And the second she registered it, the voices screamed at her and shadows shrouded most of her vision. She squeezed her eyes shut, covered her ears, and shouted right back at the voices.

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up!" she screeched. "You're worse than the bugs and stuff in here! Shut UP!"
Still, she stayed in the room. It was true. She didn't care for poisonous insects or rodents, but she refused to be seen as weak on her first day.She lasted until she felt a rat scurry up her back. When that happened, she stood up, shook herself out, and cantered out of the room.

Frost sighed at the inconsitoret nature of the two ponies, espeacially the head mistress. "Yes ma'am." he said trying to sound as polite and sincere as he could without punching her in the muzzle. When Dilly Dally asked them to follow him into the next room. Once he entered it took him a second for his eyes to adjust. Once they had, he froze. The sight of the spiders lining the piping that ran throughout the room caused him to become immobile with fear. He shut his eyes, shivering. "nononononononononono" he muttered to himself over and over trying to suppress his fear as best as he could. When he opened one of his eyes there was a spider dangling from its thread of silck almost a few inches away from his snout. He shed a single tear before he could not hold it any longer. He screamed and ran out of the room. He saw Creative standing in front of bubblegum, he figured that being with her was safer than any where in the whole bloody school. "Creative....." he managed to mutter before he passed out beside her

"Frost!" Creative ran beside him, and lifted his head up so that is was resting on her lap. She glared at the headmistriss. "What the hell were you thinking? You know what, don't answer that because you weren't thinking. I am going to go take him to his room and don't even say a word about it, clown-face. We are so not done talking." Creative picked up Frost, and began to walk in the direction of the stallion's dorms. She cast a glare over her shoulder at the headmistress. 

--

Frost awoke on his bed to see Creative kneeled above him, looking worried. When she saw he had awoken she smiled brightley. "Frost, I was so worried! You passed out after you saw that spider, and I took you here and I think we missed a couple periods. I just hope we don't get another detention, I don't care. I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up!" Creative hugged him tightly, showing just how worried she had been. 

@,@@Frosty V,  

Sunset was the last to enter the room, and curled up into a tiny ball as soon as she saw what was inside.

"Wh-wh-wh-why?" she whimpered. "M-M-Miss Heart, wh-why did you send me here...?"

She felt a spider crawling on her and squeaked, jumped up, and booked it out of the room. Outside, she curled up into another quivering ball, trying to remain unnoticed by the headmistress and other ponies.

Symphony walked in the room. The voices were starting to bug her. As soon as her eyes adjusted and three other ponies fled the room, she saw what was so scary. And the second she registered it, the voices screamed at her and shadows shrouded most of her vision. She squeezed her eyes shut, covered her ears, and shouted right back at the voices.

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up!" she screeched. "You're worse than the bugs and stuff in here! Shut UP!"

Still, she stayed in the room. It was true. She didn't care for poisonous insects or rodents, but she refused to be seen as weak on her first day.She lasted until she felt a rat scurry up her back. When that happened, she stood up, shook herself out, and cantered out of the room.

"Ah, you finally get sick of the B & B Ms. Symphoney. Now go and get your friend, make sure to meet us in the gymnasium straight after. Dilly Dally will take you."

Frost slowly opened his eyes to see Crearive kneeled above him. He blushed a bit and smiled. He was about to ask how he had gotten from the "room" to his dorm, but before he could so much as open his mouth he was knocked back a bit by Creative hugging him tightly. He hesitated before slowly hugging her back. He was about to talk again before yet again he was cut off. Creative answered most of his questions in a rather rapid fashion. "Hey. It's ok I'm fine now. Blacking out is just one of the side effects to my arachnophobia." he said patting her head. When Creative pulled away from the hug he layed his head back down onto his pillow. He was a bit embarrassed that Creative had to carry him back to his room. His blush grew deeper as he looked her in the eyes. "So? How long was I out? And I'm guessing that Ms. Bubblegum was not to happy about my little escapade, and for the record. How did you get me out of there without getting into more trouble? You, didn't, did you?" he asked hoping that he hadn't got her in trouble for what he had done.

Frost slowly opened his eyes to see Crearive kneeled above him. He blushed a bit and smiled. He was about to ask how he had gotten from the "room" to his dorm, but before he could so much as open his mouth he was knocked back a bit by Creative hugging him tightly. He hesitated before slowly hugging her back. He was about to talk again before yet again he was cut off. Creative answered most of his questions in a rather rapid fashion. "Hey. It's ok I'm fine now. Blacking out is just one of the side effects to my arachnophobia." he said patting her head. When Creative pulled away from the hug he layed his head back down onto his pillow. He was a bit embarrassed that Creative had to carry him back to his room. His blush grew deeper as he looked her in the eyes. "So? How long was I out? And I'm guessing that Ms. Bubblegum was not to happy about my little escapade, and for the record. How did you get me out of there without getting into more trouble? You, didn't, did you?" he asked hoping that he hadn't got her in trouble for what he had done.

Creative giggled nervously. "Well, I just got ticked off at her for pushing you to far and called her clown-face, than I picked you up and carried you to your room. I..um, I wasn't there long enough to know if I was in trouble or not, though when I came in here Dilly Dally said some sort of thing about it not being...um...very cool for a mare to be going into a stallion's room. You were out for about four hours, no biggie.Besides..." Creative trailed off, she was blushing bright red. "You looked kind of cute when you slept...and, like i said. It was no big deal, you helped me earlier in class today so I paid you back, we're even now." Creative smiled, and  sighed deeply. She felt it coming, he was going to reject her. Why had she even said it out loud, or even let alone developed feelings for him? Creative swore not go get a coltfriend until highschool, but she wasn't sure about that anymore. "You know what? I'll just go and get a new washcloth for your forehead. I'll be right back." Creative blushed deeply, and headed out the door, mumbeling to herself.

Frost smiled when Creative said she had told off Ms. Bubblegum and the rest of her story. "That's about what I had expected out you." he said weakly as he put his hoof over his forehead. He had a borderline splitting headache. When she mentioned that he had look cute while he slept his blush instantly returned deeper than ever. He couldn't believe that he had fallen for a mare so fast, but he didn't really mind. Creatives company was a relief for him, he was happy that he finally had somepony that he could really talk to without having to act shy or just be awkward in general. When Creative said she would get up to go get a washcloth for him and got up to head for the door, mumbling to herself he jolted up wincing at the pain in his rib from his earlier fall. "Wait Creative. Don't go, please. I don't need a new washcloth Im fine." he said as he stepped out of the bed and slipped falling on the floor. "Ahh, don't, go." he muttered wincing in pain. "Smooth Frost, that was real smooth. Way to make yourself sound desperate." he thought

• 1 month later...

sugar heart comes out of the train station wondering if she could face her fear.Her fear was zombies she could not stand them so she got to her class the class with frost in it . She heard good things about this class and when she saw the class she was thinking"man it looks so good" she sat behind frost and stared thinking "I have a new crush"wub.png she saw there was a poster that said "prom coming soon" she started to think "sould I ask him to the prom or not what do I do" at her old school she asked a guy named cloudson and she was think it was a no after first class she decied to ask him to the prom but she could not fly fast enugh to get to him it was second class but she could not be beside himit was not choose your own seat it was your there wehter ya like or not but she sat three seats to frost she sat beside a pegause named missy and a erath pony named misty the teach was late so she decied to talk to missy "hi im sugar heart who are you " she just ignored her then misty said " im misty oh sorry about missy she is a bit snooty" "its ok im sugar heart wanna be pals " ring it was last class and she said to frost "hi im sugar heart and I was thinking we could go to the prom if that's ok"

Frost smiled when Creative said she had told off Ms. Bubblegum and the rest of her story. "That's about what I had expected out you." he said weakly as he put his hoof over his forehead. He had a borderline splitting headache. When she mentioned that he had look cute while he slept his blush instantly returned deeper than ever. He couldn't believe that he had fallen for a mare so fast, but he didn't really mind. Creatives company was a relief for him, he was happy that he finally had somepony that he could really talk to without having to act shy or just be awkward in general. When Creative said she would get up to go get a washcloth for him and got up to head for the door, mumbling to herself he jolted up wincing at the pain in his rib from his earlier fall. "Wait Creative. Don't go, please. I don't need a new washcloth Im fine." he said as he stepped out of the bed and slipped falling on the floor. "Ahh, don't, go." he muttered wincing in pain. "Smooth Frost, that was real smooth. Way to make yourself sound desperate." he thought

"Yes you do, your in pain..." she left and retuned quickly with a new washcloth, which shw put on Frost's head and held it here. "Are you feeling better? I'm sorry...If I'd known about the B&B I would have warned you. I just feel so awful for what I said to Ms. B, she is tottaly going to kill me. Maybe kick me out if the school....but Frost...oh ponyfeathers why is this always so hars for me!" She sighed and looked wown at him. "I like you, not as a friend. I like like you. " creative bit the inside of her mouth, hoping she hadn't ruined their friendship...or her chance of a coltfriend. She looked down at the ground, blushing a deep red. Her mane fell in ringlets, covering her eyes.

sugar heart comes out of the train station wondering if she could face her fear.Her fear was zombies she could not stand them so she got to her class the class with frost in it . She heard good things about this class and when she saw the class she was thinking"man it looks so good" she sat behind frost and stared thinking "I have a new crush"img-1960710-1-wub.png she saw there was a poster that said "prom coming soon" she started to think "sould I ask him to the prom or not what do I do" at her old school she asked a guy named cloudson and she was think it was a no after first class she decied to ask him to the prom but she could not fly fast enugh to get to him it was second class but she could not be beside himit was not choose your own seat it was your there wehter ya like or not but she sat three seats to frost she sat beside a pegause named missy and a erath pony named misty the teach was late so she decied to talk to missy "hi im sugar heart who are you " she just ignored her then misty said " im misty oh sorry about missy she is a bit snooty" "its ok im sugar heart wanna be pals " ring it was last class and she said to frost "hi im sugar heart and I was thinking we could go to the prom if that's ok"

(I don't think I ever accepted you. Please post your charecter in the OOC and make her have a more realistic fear than zombies. Also, please note that my OC Creative Heart And Frosty V's OC Frost already like eachother. Please delete this post, re-read the posts if I accept you, and than post your post.)

Creative turned to leave the room, she was emmbarreced. "I...I'm sorry I'll leave you alone. You nees your rest. How silly of me to reaveal that to you." *runs away crying in emmberecment*

Frost climbed out of the bed slowly, "No Creative don't...go please...I like you too." he said not sure if Creative had heard him. He stumbled after her which became a fast walk, to a trot, then to a full on gallop as he chased after Creative. He weaves through the halls as he slowly caught up to her. Once he was close enough he grabbed her hoof and stopped her. "Creative.....it was not silly for you to share your feelings, the truth is...I..really..really like you to. Frost brought her closer not sure what he was doing but before he could decide what to do he had already pulled Creative closer into a large kiss, he began to freak out in his mind as he continued the kiss, "Oh..oh Celestia, what am I doing, it feels great but what am I doing...." his thoughts trailed off slowly as he became more and more interested in the kiss. "I love her....I really think I do, I've never felt this way about any mare before....I just hope that she feels the same...otherwise I'm going to get a large slap when this is over." he thought still kissing Creative.

@
"Friend?" Symphony was rather confused. After a moment of thinking, she realized the mare had been speaking of Sunset. "She's, uh--"
Sshe stopped herself short. She had been about to say that her classmate wasn't exactly her friend, but Sunset could probaly hear her, and she didn't want to lower the pony's self esteem any lower than it seemed to be. Besides, maybe the two of them could become friends. 
Symphony sighed. "Yes, miss..." she replied.

Sunset cringed when she realized she had been seen after all, though it was likely that nopony had noticed. Even if they had been looking at her, she was still trembling, and the cringe probably didn't show.
The blue pony who had been the last to exit walked over to her and bent down.
"Hey, it's okay, you're not in that room anymore. I know you probably don't want to be here, neither do I... Why don't we try to get through this together?" She said, smiling gently at her.
Sunset hid behind her mane, ears still flattened.
T-together? Like a... f-friend?
"O-o-okay..." she mumbled, getting up on all four shaky hooves.
"S-sorry..."
"No, it's okay, I completely understand being scared of things."
"O-okay..."

• Brohoof 1