Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis VS Discord

SkyStorm

Who do you think is a better villain

Discord - chaos, turns everything upside down (literally)

VS

Queen Chrysalis - shape shifter, powerful, awesome.

WHO IS MORE EVIL / COOLER, POST YOUR THOUGHTS

• Brohoof 1

My vote is on Discord  :D ! Though starting to watch MLP just after finishing Star Trek the next generation might have something to do with that :huh: . I found Discord to be the most entertaining villain in the series. He was both funny and threatening and I think he was the most successful too. His interactions with the mane six were really interesting. Now that he is reformed I hope that he will be featured more in the show :lol: !  Also I really like the random things he makes happen. There is always something crazy and fun to see around him. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that was toned town in his future episodes a little bit for obvious reasons. 

Edited by Armchair Adventurer
  • Brohoof 3

I am still going with my favorite queen on this one. Discord might be more powerful, but my loyalty lies with Chrysalis until the very bitter end. Since love makes her even more powerful. All she would have to do is absorb enough love to become very powerful to the point where she can defeat Discord. Since Equestria is full of love already, that won't be very difficult.

Long live the Queen! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra are the only villains who I am a big fan of. NMM was too emoish, Discord was too stupid, Sunset was too.....untreatning. While Sombra and Chrysalis look creepy, act creepy, have a creepy motivation(sucking out the love from ponies, enslaving the crystal ponies, those two caused a lot of fics to happen, if you know what I mean). Hell Chrysalis even has a villain song.

Edited by Kanki
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I personally like Discord better, but honestly Chrysalis is a better villain. Chrysalis can actually hurt the ponies. Discord just causes chaos. Plus, Chrysalis feeds off love. Equestria is full of love, so shes also more powerful.

Besides, Discord isn't even a villain anymore. xD

• Brohoof 1

actually i thought discord was closer to beatle juice minus well

the beatle juice (he wasn't gross).

he did sight gags and was horribly disrupitive.  That's all alot villians need to do.  Make people uncomfortable.

I think what,

might not get it,

discord is a fantastic troll ^^.

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 1

Gonna have to go with the chaos master Discord. He's just bad ass. A deceiver like satan. He can change all time and reality with a snap of his fingers. Took the elements of harmony, ate the important pages in twilight's book, flooded sweet apple acres, you know the rest.

Chrysalis is just ugly in general, and slept with twilight's brother hahah

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

Discord wins automatically, you know it to be true.  :umad:

The sheer hilarity of the guy just knows no bounds, that and he's played by De Lancie! Quite awesome for sure. Plus, wasn't discord "Ruler of Equestria" for thousands of years before he was imprisoned in stone?  :toldya:

Though I must admit, he's not nearly as "evil" as Chrysalis, nor is his plans anywhere near as well executed. He just prances around foolishly like a madman and relishes in the chaos. But, I guess that's what I like about him.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, Discord was pretty awesome..... before he was reformed that is. Discord  has left the dark side. Chrysalis is bad to the core and any one who can chuck Celestia across the room, infiltrate Canterlot, trap an alicorn and a powerful unicorn in a cave, and manipulate the captain of the royalguard is awesome in my book. So, I'm going to have to go with queen chrysalis!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)