Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Discords Legion (OOC)

Skullbuster

(Gah! Im outta ideas for this scene! xD I had thought ahead to her little thing with the ancient language. (Totally not ripped off from Eragon or anything >.>))

(OoC: Okay guys, i gotta go for a little while, but before I go, I would just like to say.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I HAVE EVER MADE ACROSS THE INTERNET!!)

(Tapped out here too. Wait! I have to finish it off! Chasing Cars came on :3)

Power Ten felt a sudden tiredness take him, so he took his favorite pillow/griffon and pulled her close. He quickly fell asleep, his dreams now only of the griffon who managed to capture his heart.

Six's eyes widened, he ran to her as she passed out, checking her vitals to make sure she was ok. She's fine... just a little overworked... he then saw Shadow landing, making him jump a little at the sudden appearance...

(going to bed.. its 1 am... night)

(Same. Even I sleep sometimes! But when I get back on I'm expecting an epic showdown....ehehe >:3) Edited by PinkieDaShy

(SOMEONE ELSE POST! I'M TIRED OF MAKING SIX FEEL BAD CUZ MY CHARACTERS A MEANIE PANTS DX)

(SHADOWCLOUD I SEEEEE YOU THERE. STOP MAKING ME FEEL SO SOULLESS!)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"but I didnt fall in love with her. I fell in love with the sweet griffon who only wants to help others. And if she ever comes back..." Ten leaned in and kissed her, "then I'll be there for you.".

(on ipod now so cant change da color). *Riza looked at Ten and showed a little smile.* "Ten......... Thank you."*Riza kissed Ten back* "I love you."

(Hey i cut off its leg twice...TWICE I SAY)

"That hammer is getting old..." he said as he swung his scythe at its arm.

Yeah but you also keep regenerating....one of you needs to stop at somepoint XD

You may have noticed that this thread has grown by quite a few pages.

That's how many OOC posts I had to move out of the RP thread.

Please do not post exclusively OOC posts in the RP thread and cause clutter. The OOC thread exists for a reason. Use it for its purpose.