Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thank you, everypony.

Vicke

Hey! At first i wanted to make a video, but since my english sucks i decided to write instead.

Hi everypony! I just wanted to thank everypony on this forum for being so extremly kind and welcoming.

I've never met anyone as friendly as you guys.

From day one i've felt welcome. And i've been on a few forums, most of them are pathetic and hateful but this... This is just amazing.

I've been here for about 1 and ½ months now and i just wanted to thank everyone for this.

It acculy filled alot of darkness in my heart and it still dose.

So thank you for being here!

I just want to make some quick shoutouts to some ponys if thats ok.

Feld0 - Im going to call you Feld0, even tho you're name is something els atm xD

But yeah. Thank you for making this incredible site. you have my gratitude.

Freckels - Well, where should i start with you.

You are and will probably allways be my best furry friend. I feel like i can share anything with you.

You are simply amazing. Love you man!

RKA - Baah, my little music rival! You have tried many times to convert me into the electronics but still i am on the metal side. And thank you for being there when i need you! Love you!

Rose/Finest - At first we dident get along, at all. But you gave me a chanse and i just wanted to tell you that i love you man. You ware the first pony who acculy made a real conv with em and gave me the wormest welcome.

Shadowbolt - Well,haha. You are a true Swedish viking! Hmm ok, you are a little to skinny... But yeah, all you need to do is GRILLA KORV!

And thanks for being my new gaming budy!

KKP/KKR - POOTIS! You are one of the first ones i acculy started to talk to. You are awesome in every shape and form! Tobad we dont have those TF2 night anymore, they are awesome!

Take care my friend, i love you!

If your not on this list it dosent mean i dont love you, i love every single pony on this forum, including you.

So well. thank you everypony.

I can proudly call you guys My family

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 13

D'awwwww.

Thank you aswell, for you are apart of this great and strong community! We all can't do it without one another and I'm glad every single one of us have worked together to create the tightest-knit forum I have ever seen in my life.

Love you too!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I, for one, am more than happy to be a part of something so significant in your life!

I've seen you around, Vicke, and believe me; I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that the love you express for this community, no, this family of sorts is reciprocated tenfold by each and every one of its members onto you. You're a good kid, my friend, just keep being awesome.

Echoing Calamity's sentiment here when I say that I d'awwwwed at your post. ;D

I sense a tidal wave of brony hugs arriving imminently. Brace for impact and prepare for friendship and affection.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Everpony here is awesome! Together we form not only a community, but like Vicke said, a family!

Edited by Guest

We need a version of :D but with tears, for situations like this.

I lack a hugging image macro, but just imagine there's one here if you want to.

I can sincerely say that, without a doubt, you are awesome. :wub: Pootis indeed. Maybe we can play TF2 again sometime soon.

Edited by King K. Roop LXI
  • Brohoof 1

We need a version of :D but with tears, for situations like this.

I lack a hugging image macro, but just imagine there's one here if you want to.

I can sincerely say that, without a doubt, you are awesome. :wub: Pootis indeed. Maybe we can play TF2 again sometime soon.

You make me cry, like little baby man.

• Brohoof 2

This is one of the reason's I love this fandom.

Cant agree more!

Awww

I love you too Vicke :3

I guess I haven't talked to you that much but at least some other people here have made a lasting impression on you :)

<3
  • Brohoof 1

Awww, Vicke. We're happy to have ya' here :wub:

And I will forever try to convert yer' to the electronics. Hah ! :DD

Come come, gimmie' kisses :3

Edited by ProjectRKA