Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is death a big deal alicorn wise.

FNGRpony

Again, if you want direction,

may i remind you my name stands " For No good reason." and you've come to the wrong man lol.  I don't think I've ever needed to know where i'm going just point me in a direction.

The main point i was making is the fan base are going

"Twilight out living everyone else =sad."

I disagree, based on the assumption Twilight is the master of magic,

and has the ear of the oldest living creature (or one of the oldest living creatures in equsitra).

Several in fact. 

Discord,

Celestial,

Luna,

and given enough time Twilight will have likely had the ear of every damn immortal in the land.  Benevolent or other wise.

She'll know the score.  Not just that but twilight being the crazy micro manager she is, will is going to at least attempt to hold sway over her final hours.  she doesn't like letting things just happen.

Meaning if there's an after life she'd known about it.

IF there was one.

Now you can take that any number of directions.  Twilight trying to extend her life, toss death aside entirely, maybe even turning evil,

I mean sombre beat the breaks of aging and he's not even an alicorn.

Unless we're to assume he eats souls to stay young lol. 

"It's dark magic." is the excuse.

You know who's to say good magic can't extend life.

Am i the only one who assumed star swirl might had a extended life?

Well, i think that if Twilight does have to live without her friends it would be sad, atleast it'd be sad for me.

Whether she would be able to contact them I guess is what your saying, and well, i would tend to think that'd break some rules or something.

Idk though.

Maybe she already knows about it, and its just never discussed.

I think shes either immortal which i doubt, and thus makes the whole extending life thing worthless, or shes the same lifespan as before, and if so theres not a ton of point in her wanting to become immortal.

I guess so, although its possible Sombra is hardly a physical being anymore, he may just be one with darkness now, not as much a will minded pony anymore.

I mean magic can do all kinds of things, so its possible.

And as skilled as he is, and crazy, i wouldn't be surprised, but we know little about him anyways ;p.

• 1 month later...

I thought alicorns where immortal? maybe twi has an exception  :o sorry about my profile pic I'm a newbie! ;) 

Tartaros is a real place in MLP, you can literally trot over to it if you want to for a nice picnic, no dying required. Its clearly a prison of some sort or creatures, many of which are probably as immortal as the sisters themselves considering Twilight calls the evils contained their as ancients.

Death is strange is that it is just as big a deal that it happens as when it doesn't happen. I think most folks are more curious as to why are the sisters are immortal rather than the fact they are. If they had parents then why weren't they too immortal (did they even die? XD).

Also, 3topics of immortally are covered in MLP

Celestia: enduring immortality and the loss of others to the passage of time.

Luna: slowly twisting into darkness as centeries of resentment twist the soul.

Discord: Sliding into insanity, getting bored of it and re-emerging with super-sanity. XD 

this go onto many possiblitys for example the friends could all become immortal or they could twilight is not immortal but they will not go into further detail with this probably because a lot of kids teens and adults watch this amazing show!!  -_-

ps.my mom and i are now curious is ace attorney phenix wright my little pony turnabout storm a game? :huh: