Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 countdown?

drawingpandapony

http://futzi01.deviantart.com/art/Season-4-countdown-388226390?q=favby%3AMargonaTheFox%2F56007633&qo=15

I found this on Deviantart. It's basically a countdown thingy that counts the days, hours, minutes, or seconds till season 4. :D There's also a link explaining what day season 4 will air.:http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/season-4-start-date-announced.html

I'm not sure if it's 'official' though.

I doubt it's official (The Countdown Thing itself). Even though it's cool for aesthetics I don't think that countdown actually has any practical use. Still, it's cool.

I can't wait for Season 4 to breathe life into more interesting topics here on the forums.

• Brohoof 3

Yay, the new season in less than a moth! ^^ 

I actually love such countdowns because they add a bit of excitement to the whole concept. It's amazing seeing someone is as excited as you are about the same thing. Many people in fact, in this case.

happy.png

Can't wait either, want to see what season 4 brings to table as many other pony's. And what what new things that also might come up with.

Sig, out. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png *Squee*

And cool countdown, wonder if can put that into signatures?

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

I have a countdown timer app set already so I am set with that. My excitement is growing to cosmic levels. I actually randomly saved a screenshot of the app when we had over 3 months left. Now we have less than a month. Pretty crazy and awesome at the same time. :D

I have this countdown saved. I really can't wait for season 4 to air. I am setting my DVR as soon as I can to record every new episode. Even though I just joined the herd about 3 weeks ago I cant wait for the next season. :)

Ooh a Countdown! Back in my day we had to use a calendar for countdowns, and they'd be filled with little chocolates! Every day until Christmas you'd get a chocolate.

Back in my day, hehe. This was only like 5 years ago. Do you guys remember those countdown calenders with the little chocolates? Ahh, memories.

Anyways, Season 4! YYYEAAAHHH! (Sorry, I'm too lazy to go and find a picture of Snowflake yelling this. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png )

• Brohoof 1

Actually

I dislike seeing the countdown clock. I like it better when I'm preoccupied with other things and it makes it easier to wait and makes things more suspenseful. That way you suddenly realize that the season 4 opener starts the next day and you get so excited you can't sleep the following day.

Season 4 of MLP.FiM. premieres on Saturday November 23 which is the same exact day that Dr. Who season 8 premieres!!!!yay.png

Is this a coincidence? I don't know but it is AWSOOOOME!!!!!!!!!laugh.png  ARE YOU READY, for both of them?!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1