Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did Anyone Else Notice...?

FuraTakahashi

Ok,that's pretty cool.

As being and transformers- AND a Mlp fan it was so cool to notice :D

And yeah,it would be pretty cool to have transformers and mlp crossover toys :)

Wow thanks for pointing that out! I didn't even really notice it at first. Maybe I did, but because of my poor memory and having not seen the Equestria Girls movie in almost four months, I had to go back and check again. :P

I remember now! :P I found that scene to be hilarious, especially on how robotically and shifty she was moving when she got up! yay.png 

• 1 year later...

I just re-watched the first Equestria Girls movie (i like to marathon the series and movies at least once a year. put everything together in chronological order and notice any tie in from past episodes, etc. ) and i can't remember if i noticed it before or not but this time when i was watching it, the transformer sound popped out at me. i think it's pretty cool. I think it was Hasbro's way of reminding people that they do have other popular franchises.

As far as a MLP/Transformers Cross over/Mashup i think the closest we'll get for a while is the death battle between Rainbow Dash and Starscream. RD facing off against a mech.. yeah.. she just got like %120 cooler. 

For those interested:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/8er83h9Bbn8

Edited by Sunset Daisy

You should make it clear what your thread is about in the title. Tricking people into entering your thread is underhanded. You should also directly reference which movie you are talking about.

Also I am curious as to what Japan might have changed the line to in their recent Equestria Girls dub. I don't think you can make this joke translate to another language, at least not easily.

Edited by Evil_Emperor