Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dog Tags

Capt. Snuggle Gruff

What store did you buy these at? Hastings had some but not the nice colored ones. I didn't see them at either spencers or hot topic either. I also am in texas so they should be attainable

Try Walmart and Target. They're $3 there, sadly I can't really find them anywhere around here but they may be at your store.

I have the trixie and wonderbolts dog tags! I would love to get more but they're hard for me to find now. :( I can find them at hot topic but they cost more there. Ugh.

such is the nature of hot topic... overpriced. tough break. I picked up a metallic vinyl scratch and small painted RD one at hastings the other day it's cute but I was looking for a fluttershy. didn't have it

post-24276-0-03697200-1392593201_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

Those iron tags are neat, too bad the AJ pose is weird IMO, and that they don't have Trixie.

With the price some of the single colored ones are going for, I was thinking about just buying an entire box and selling off what I don't want since I can't find them locally.

• Brohoof 1

Those iron tags are neat, too bad the AJ pose is weird IMO, and that they don't have Trixie.

With the price some of the single colored ones are going for, I was thinking about just buying an entire box and selling off what I don't want since I can't find them locally.

sell me fluttershy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have many of them! ^^

But I quit collecting when I finally got my Twilight Sparkle dog tag, I wear it most days when I remember to put it on. ^^"

Love it, love it, love it! ^^

I've got the Celestial and Chrysalis dog tags. I like the quality and all, but I just wish I could hurry up and get a pone I like.

But that Tyrant Celestia, pure awesome. I've decided I need to get another of her so I have one on both sets of keys. lol

I wish the Chrysalis one was a different pic, that all black transformation vector has been used to death.

But that Tyrant Celestia, pure awesome. I've decided I need to get another of her so I have one on both sets of keys. lol

I wish the Chrysalis one was a different pic, that all black transformation vector has been used to death.

I like the picture of Tia more than anything. Dat face.

And I agree with you on the Chrysalis part. Almost any other scene in that finale would have done Best Villain more justice. Sad that I hated the only dog tag of one of the ponies I wanted.

When I went to TRU they didn't have the Dog Tags in the system, and the store didn't have any. When I went to Wal Mart they had only one box and it had one left. There are no plans to get more from what the people told me. So I think the Dog Tags are going out of print. Just warning everyone.

When I went to TRU they didn't have the Dog Tags in the system, and the store didn't have any. When I went to Wal Mart they had only one box and it had one left. There are no plans to get more from what the people told me. So I think the Dog Tags are going out of print. Just warning everyone.

Gah! I hope not! Maybe I actually will buy a box like I mentioned before.

I hope not too but all the places I went to either didn't have it listed in their systems. Or just didn't have any left with no plans to get more. The only place that I can get them is on the main site.

Edited by MagicalWingLT

I got 10 so far, not counting the extra Derpy I traded off, and the extra Luna I have. Only two of the mane 6 lol. I didn't keep the tattoos, and the stickers I stuck on my PC tower, and my sketch book.

Picked up one of the last packs at Hot Topic Saturday. Got the Alicorn Amulet dog tag and it is by far my favorite out of the 3 I've gotten.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now I have Two Pinkies, Applejack, Lyra&BonBon, and a chainless Discord. That's what I got for my extra Derpy tag.

I still have that other Luna, if anyone wants to trade something for it. The tag is still unopened, aside from being taken out of the random pack.