Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The mane-six zombie Apocalypse

A Jewel of Rarity

Ok so if the mane six were in a zombie Apocalypse.

• Who would hit the hay (die) first.

• [optional] Who would become insane killing anyone even survivors.

• Who would become the badass survivor.

You have to stay within the mane-six and you also have to state your reason for why you chose that pony and try not to have any eithers just chose.

here is mine:

[first to die]

Fluttershy (I think she would get scared and intimidated by whats going on arround her and run of only to get caught)

Rainbow dash (I think rainbow dash would get way to cocky and try to fight her way through only to die in the end)

[psycho killer] 

pinkie pie/pinkamena diana pie (in the episode party of one you can see how crazy she can get without her friends and as they would be dying around her i don't think she could take it.)

[survivor]

apple jack (apple jack being the farmer she is, she lives rough growing food for herself and others and you can always trust her something you need during an apocalypse. i could see her running the food rations or even just living out in the country fending for herself.)

but that's just what i think what about you guys 

(edit)

Just to stop rarity and twilight getting voted because of magic during the apocalypse all magic is weakened

(edit 2)

the zombies are difficult to kill but not too difficult they move at a decent pace but they stay in groups and it takes almost 2 years for them to decompose, unicorn zombies can use magic but only a small percentage.

Edited by a jewel of rarity
  • Brohoof 1

First to die: Pinkie Pie. She has no way of defending herself save for rule of funny and that won't apply during a zombie attack.

Psycho: Fluttershy for "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!" reasons

Badass Survivor: Either Twilight or Rainbow Dash. Twilight can just create a massive shield to stop all the zombies and Rainbow can just chill in Cloudsdale

• Who would hit the hay first

...this question makes me sad sad.png Fluttershy, unfortunately. Sorry sad.png

• Who would become insane killing anyone even survivors.

Pinkie Pie. Doy.

• Who would become the badass survivor.

I refuse to live in a world without Rarity. Also, she's got unicorn magic and has a ton of profiency in hoof-to-hoof combat, which have both been displayed on the show. Bias here? Totally biggrin.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I actually change my answer to rainbow dash to die first i think she would get to cocky and try and fight her way through everything only to end up dead in the end

Either that, or she turns coward like in "Sonic Rainboom" and flies off, thus making her the best survivor since zombies can't fly

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Either that, or she turns coward like in "Sonic Rainboom" and flies off, thus making her the best survivor since zombies can't fly

we aren't talking human zombies, you don't know that pegasi zombies might be able to fly making it kinda pointless she would die in either situation

we aren't talking human zombies, you don't know that pegasi zombies might be able to fly making it kinda pointless she would die in either situation

Wait, wait--DON'T MAKE THEM FLY. I don't want flying zomponies after me. Seriously. I'd rather die. Imagine. That would be hell. ULTIMATE hell.

Rainbow is fast through and zombies are slow, she could just camp out in a far-away place and become a nomad, winning by default

Wait, wait--DON'T MAKE THEM FLY. I don't want flying zomponies after me. Seriously. I'd rather die. Imagine. That would be hell. ULTIMATE hell.

but then everyone would say rainbow dash or fluttershy would survive ive got to do it to add the limitations either that or i hire discord to remove wings and horns all together :P

Rainbow is fast through and zombies are slow, she could just camp out in a far-away place and become a nomad, winning by default

okay i need to update this putting in detail what the zombies at hand are like because it seems people are getting the walking dead sort of zombies in mind

but then everyone would say rainbow dash or fluttershy would survive ive got to do it to add the limitations either that or i hire discord to remove wings and horns all together :P

okay i need to update this putting in detail what the zombies at hand are like because it seems people are getting the walking dead sort of zombies in mind

What about the others? That would totally suck for earth ponies. It would put them at a high disadvantage. Imagine what happened during the walking dead and multiply it. (Basically zombies fell through the roof of a supermarket. ) that and how its made. If we all have it...then..its a huge disadvantage anyway.

there i put an edit describing the zombies also please read the whole post i don't want millions of people saying a pony but not stating why :P

Okay do you guys have any good but fair zombie idea's and ill use that because im seeing allot of complaining and its just a post about which pony would survive and die you arn't playing a game just posting what you think geez

(edit)

Just to stop rarity and twilight getting voted because of magic during the apocalypse all magic is weakened

I refuse to change my choice of Rarity being badass survivor.

there i put an edit describing the zombies also please read the whole post i don't want millions of people saying a pony but not stating why tongue.png

Okay do you guys have any good but fair zombie idea's and ill use that because im seeing allot of complaining and its just a post about which pony would survive and die you arn't playing a game just posting what you think geez

K.

Fluttershy first to die - I don't really know who to choose here. I really don't think any of them would die. So I just put that, since Fluttershy is the weakest physically.

Pinkie Pie kills survivors - I'd hope this one would be self-explanatory due to Pinkamena and all. Yeahh. Pinkamena. That's the only reason I need.

Rarity badass survivor - Weakened or not, she has displayed much more control over her magic than Twilight has, and a ton of skill in fighting, believe it or not. Plus, if they messed up her mane or something, all hell would break loose.

Fluttershy would probably be the first one to die, Pinkie Pie would be the insane one killing the survivors, and Rarity could definitely be the badass survivor due to her skills in fighting.

Here's why Fluttershy would die first:

• She wouldn't attack other ponies.
  • She would never condone violence.

Pinkie Pie would be the insane one:

• Due to almost losing her friends in a zombie apocalypse, would lead to her losing her sanity.
  • She would have to resort to her Pinkamena Diane Pie alter-ego.

Rarity would survive:

• In Return of Harmony, she was fighting in some sort of kickboxing style.
  • She does not mind getting down & dirty.
Edited by ~Harmonic Scoots~
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy would probably be the first one to die, Pinkie Pie would be the insane one killing the survivors, and Rarity could definitely be the badass survivor due to her skills in fighting.

I like you.

You are the most amazing user on here at the moment. Seriously.

You are also the most correct. I want to brohoof this reply a bazillion times.

:D

• Brohoof 1

there i put an edit describing the zombies also please read the whole post i don't want millions of people saying a pony but not stating why :P

I'm not complaining, I was asking, its all good.

Well, first to die would totally be:...

Rarity. Why? Its a simple answer really. Rarity's one for reason. While she honestly has the power to out beat any of the mane 6 excluding AJ, she refuses to get her hooves dirty for it.She's a pony that wouldn't handle to conditions well. She's just very proper AND too dramatic for this event. No matter her maturity.

Pinkamina wouldn't kill us all. Twilight would. Rainbow Dash a second. Twilight for her obsession and her habits wouldn't help situations. Like Rarity, she's not good in tough problems.She freaked out. Rainbow Dash might by mistake due to her nature.

The survivor? Pinkie,Fluttershy, or AJ. Pinkie IS quite smart, she can handle herself. Many forget that she's very smart due to her antics. However, she gets depressed easily because she runs on her friends. She NEEDS them to have a purpose and be happy. She would die if she had nno one.Fluttershy IS in tune with nature, paired with AJ she would be useful. AJ knows more about food and sort. She's strong and resourceful like the others.

(edited)

PLEASE give a reason or ill make sure there are no survivors in your books, but seriously if you could edit these so you have a reason that would be great smile.png

it's not disabled just saying, its weakened by about half. and i love rarity too but i unfortunately in my decision i will be attending her funeral 

I just got ninja-quoted.

Anyways...how so? Bias or unbiased, Rarity has shown extreme amounts of control over her magic (watch the song in Suited for Success, she's making like, a million objects float in the air, and she also knows how to use her magic better than Twilight, honestly; albeit, Twilight's magic is a ton stronger and more diverse) Plus, fighting skills? Yes. A Canterlot Wedding. Smarts? Yes. A Dog and Pony Show. She's got all the talents needed; RD doesn't have the necessary smarts, from what I can see, and AJ is severely handicapped by being an Earth Pony.

Dammit! I just got ninja'd 3 times!

Lets just pretend no one was complaining about magic or wings before as i said its just me asking people what they think would happen okay good 

oh and its 4 am where i live so im tired as hell so im probably going to wake up in the morning reading this thinking oh god why so sorry if im quoting out of the crazy just deal with the tired Scotsman quoting you

• Brohoof 1

Lets just pretend no one was complaining about magic or wings before as i said its just me asking people what they think would happen okay good 

oh and its 4 am where i live so im tired as hell so im probably going to wake up in the morning reading this thinking oh god why so sorry if im quoting out of the crazy just deal with the tired Scotsman quoting you

4 am? Don't think you're going to be waking up in the morning, dude :D Probably afternoon-ish.

Anyways, dude, you just need to know my #2 fandom is Ace Attorney. We argue for fun over there :D

Anyways, seeing as you're a Rarity fan, I've gotta add you, dude :D It's ghost's rule: Any fan of Rarity, is a friend of ghosty :D

4 am? Don't think you're going to be waking up in the morning, dude biggrin.png Probably afternoon-ish.

Anyways, dude, you just need to know my #2 fandom is Ace Attorney. We argue for fun over there biggrin.png

Anyways, seeing as you're a Rarity fan, I've gotta add you, dude biggrin.png It's ghost's rule: Any fan of Rarity, is a friend of ghosty biggrin.png

off topic time if you like ace atourny go on youtube and watch something called turnabout storm you will love it.

im Scottish its in my blood to stay up late and wake up early

and i wub my rarity marshmallow

• Brohoof 1

off topic time if you like ace atourny go on youtube and watch something called turnabout storm you will love it.

im Scottish its in my blood to stay up late and wake up early

and i wub my rarity marshmallow

I've heard of Turnabout Storm, I really, REALLY should get around to watching it.

And there is no better marshmallow :D She makes marshmallows glamourous.

20% more glamourous. biggrin.png

(Swag-jack RD fan injoke? Check.)dry.png

(edited)

i think ill redo this post in the morning it kinda wen't in the wrong direction i was hoping for tongue.png wish i didn't improvise this post now

and thus i gave up on awake land and slowly drifted of into equestria dream land with rarity luna derpy twilight sparkle and trixie

i think ill redo this post in the morning it kinda wen't in the wrong direction i was hoping for tongue.png wish i didn't improvise this post now

and thus i gave up on awake land and slowly drifted of into equestria dream land with rarity luna derpy twilight sparkle and trixie

Yeahh, that'd be best. Night, dude :D And when you re-do this topic tomorrow, you better believe that I'll have a whole case prepared as to why Rarity would be badass survivor, Phoenix Wright style :D

ninja'd once again. 5 timed on this topic alone.

Wow.

Just.

Wowwwww.

• Brohoof 1