• Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

I would be a unicorn.

I'm intelligent

I love fire

... Various other reasons.

I'd probably become the guy that invents some higher technology because I'm bored.

Or part of a polka band! (The tuba player)

Edited by Twilight Sniper

It depends on where I'd live....my husband would definitely be an earth pony.  He'd be the local blacksmith.

Me, I'd probably be an earth pony if I did go into musical instrument repair, otherwise I'd be a pegasus and work on the weather team because that lifestyle reflects me IRL better....I'm not nearly as down to earth as my husband :P

I'd probably be a Unicorn. I'd just wonder the country with no particular goal in mind, though I'd stop by towns and make money there somehow, but I wouldn't stick around for too long.

Unicorn! and I would prefer to make a living with my magic, but failing that I would work with the railroad (to get the free travel bonus).

Either way, I would do what I could to explore Equestria. Even if that meant traveling on my own, working odd jobs, to keep the food coming. Being a former human, I would secretly cook and eat fish as well, all herbivores (even squirrels) will eat meat from time to time.  So I would be a frequent customer for William the Brony:

I'd be a Pegasus and make bacon for the towns people.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

I was thinking of something like this at work the other week for some reason. Ironic it is a topic here.

I think I would be a unicorn. Likely because I would like to be able to use magic and I would also have an option of using that magic to get wings if I ever wanted to fly. Basically for me, it's a choice between unicorn and Pegasus. Honesty, I think being a Pegasus would be super cool and fly around and stuff. But I could possibly fly as a unicorn if I had the abilities if twilight which I would doubt but let me live my fantasy ;_;

Anyway, I would be a unicorn and my job would be in....probably teaching. Maybe, I'm not really sure though. In real life, I'd do something in a technology field, but seeing that technology is not advanced in equestria would make that difficult. So....teaching is my next option. Idk really though

Definitely a Pegasus- I've always wanted to be able to fly. If I had a profession it would probably be some sort of an artist because in Equestria there wouldn't be anyone telling me that I can't do that becasue I wont be able to make a living off of it.

If I be come a pony in Equestria I be a Unicorn love Magic.

And what type of job I be in hmmm.... Maybe work with Twilight Sparkle in the library or Maybe find a way to work with Princess Luna.

If I could be id be an Alicorn but that's unrealistic so I think I would choose Pegasus, I would work making bath bombs id go out and get flowers and herbs to make different smells and then sell them. I'd be kind and caring and always there for anypony who needed help. I understand that with making bath bombs magic would be a lot more helpful but i'd have a love for flying.  :)

• 2 months later...