1. 1. What are you?

• Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Earth pony
    • Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

A magical Genie appears in front of you offering if you go into a dark ally on a urine soaked mattress to rub his "lantern" he would teleport you to Equestria and you could be one race what would you choose

Edited by SkyBound
  • Brohoof 6

Pegasus all the way! I mean, even if I could just cast a spell that makes it so i don't fall through the clouds as a unicorn, I just wanna be able to fly. I like being in the air. It always reminds me of how small I am :)

• Brohoof 3

The first thing I would do is ask the Genie if he was legit and if the rubbing of the lamp this is true... The last thing I want to do is give a Genie pleasure XC

After that, I would kindly ask the Genie to turn me into an Earth Pony. Why an Earth Pony? Because if I think about it... If i became a Unicorn, I would have to study a lot in order to use my magic like the common unicorn. If I became a Pegasus... well it would be like learning to walk again... but with wings... 

I know... I'm Lazy ;P

• Brohoof 4

This should be a poll.  Come to think of it...are you sure there isn't already a poll out there for this question?

Anyways, I'd go with Griffon.  I love to fly, and I like the variety that comes with being an omnivore.  Ok, so it doesn't specifically say that griffons eat meat, but lions and eagles (the things that make up a griffon) are both carnivores, and of course Gilda ate an apple and Gustav made (and presumably ate) pastries.

Hmm... What to choose, what to choose. Well I have a fear of heights so pegasus is out. No reason to get wings if I'll never use them. I have no interest in agriculture or agriculture accessories so no earth pony for me. It's settled then, I'm joining team unicorn!

Well, obviously I'd be a unicorn. Exactly what my profile picture shows actually. That's my dream equestrian self. 

I'd love to be able to lift things with magic. And maybe I could learn a spell to make wings? Lol. 

Hey, Alicorn OCs aren't bad by the way. I don't know why people hate them so much. 

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn. The telekinesis alone is worth it. Any magic gained is just the icing on the cake.

Earth Ponies get all the manual labor. Pegasai are prissy cloud dancers....nope:  the only cool ponies are unicorns.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn because Friendship is Magic but the opposite is true too.

Well, I'm not really sure about that but I it would be fun to have magical powers and learn magic with / instead of physics. And hasn't everypony here dreamt to know what magic actually is.

A magical Genie appears in front of you offering if you go into a dark ally on a urine soaked mattress to rub his "lantern" he would teleport you to Equestria and you could be one race what would you choose

(Please no Alicorn its bad enough some of you make your OC a alicorn.)

Sounds fishy, but if it means being turned into a pony, sure why not?

I'd definitely be a unicorn because they have awesome magical powers and can do magicky magicks which are awesome.

I'd have to go with Unicorn, mainly for the telekinesis. Pegasus would be awesome, but I'm deathly afraid of heights. :P

Unicorn because Friendship is Magic but the opposite is true too.

Well, I'm not really sure about that but I it would be fun to have magical powers and learn magic with / instead of physics. And hasn't everypony here dreamt to know what magic actually is.

Nah, my friend. Magic isn't necessarily friendship... (Case in point: Trixie.)

Unicorn. Give me 15 minutes, and I'll have figured out transmogrification plus interdimensional telekinesis, allowing me to use the infinite multiverse and its infinite matter for infinite possibilities.

Know what? They'd never have me allowed to pick unicorn, never ever.

I'd definitely be a Pegasus because flying would be so awesome, I would never have to walk again in fact I would probably very rarely leave the sky. Why do people dislike alicorns so much?

• Brohoof 2

Unicorns aren't my favorite but i'd pick them because they can do some extremely useful magic. I wish I could, it'd make times 1000x easier for me :x

At first I would have chosen Unicorn but after actually thinking about it, I have decided on a Pegasus instead so that I may sit up on the clouds at night and watch the stars like I used to when I was little. Also who doesn't want to be able to fly :3

• Brohoof 1

I would choose Unicorn, why? Magic, that's why, I would love to teleport and do spells and have magic replace my fingers. I couldn't see myself trying to pick up a cup of coffee with a hoof.

• Brohoof 1