1. 1. What are you?

• Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Earth pony
    • Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

Probably a unicorn, however I do not approve of your negligence toward earth ponies.  Their affinity for the earth should not be under played, and after unicorn they are my favourite race in Equestria (being an individual who considers himself close to nature.)

And you gotta admit, having the ability to encourage the growth of life is a pretty wicked awesome skill, albeit somewhat slower than flight or magic :P  But all the same!

I guess it would depend on how skilled I was at magic as a unicorn. If I was good enough to do a flight spell then definitely a unicorn, but if all I could do was use magic to levitate things around then I'd prefer to be a pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn! All the way. Telekinesis makes life so easy. I could clean without using elbow grease. Chores would be easy.

the added magic is just icing on the cake. My little super powers.

as for earth ponies, being connected to the earth is great and all that. I'm happy y'all have something special (snicker), just keep growing my food and we'll get along fine.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry but where the hay is Earth ponies? 

applejack_is_not_amused_by_the_crusius-dI'm sorry but not all of us want to be pegasi or unicorns. Flying and magic aren't the only things to enjoy in the world, and they aren't always all that they're hyped up to be. Hay, some of us may not even want to be ponies. Some of us prefer zebras, dragons, griffins, bison, donkey or even dare I say mules perhaps.

Most of all though, it doesn't matter what race or species you are and what abilities you have, its who you are. Or have you forgotten or not learned from what Scootaloo learned from Flight to the Finish just the other day? Anyone can be great just by being who they are anywhere.

Just sayin' sugar cube.

• Brohoof 3

... Yeah, I'd be an Earth pony. Not that I'd ever take advantage of my presumed-to-exist extra vats of strength, but I doubt I'd handle flying well, and spells seem to be very complicated, and I don't have much patience for learning things I'm not taught slowly from birth.

Earth pony seems perfect for a guy like me.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be a pegasus, just so I would have a better chance with Fluttershy. Not that I think she is racist, but if you've seen the hearts and hooves day song, you'd see where I'm going with this.

also, Y U NO HAVE POLL!?

• Brohoof 1

I guess it would depend on how skilled I was at magic as a unicorn. If I was good enough to do a flight spell then definitely a unicorn, but if all I could do was use magic to levitate things around then I'd prefer to be a pegasus.

^This. 

A unicorn like Twilight is so good at magic she could execute effective flight and gravity spells before she became an alicorn.  And she could do all those other magic spells as well.  That's the best of both worlds.  :)

If I had to choose between being a unicorn with average ability or a pegasus, the choice then becomes a lot harder.  :/

Edited by Wingnut