1. 1. What are you?

• Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Earth pony
    • Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

All magic aside this is a good question. Pegs have the most freedom (flying and running when on the ground) and uni's have the best natural weapon (horn added to natural defences list). Ali has the best of both worlds but is moot in this thread. Earth pony is pretty much basic horse. Adding in magic I think there are a few spells that can be used to counter any unfavorable situations, be it adapting one's body, stats, surroundings, etc. I'll have to choose unicorn.

Unicorn! I've always enjoyed studying (no idea why most people hate it) and since unicorns can cast spells to fly and teleport it makes the pegasi's flying seem useless and earth ponies are just boring (no offence). So yeah... Unicorn.

And you have no free will to use said Powers without Chryssi's say so... unless you, y'know, 'bump' her off. *hint hint stab stab* xD

I'd probably be either an Earth or Unicorn type. I like earth types for there size and strength but unicorn magic would be handy for alot of things.

Thats unconfirmed. Changelings are not under Chryssie's full control.

I’d go for unicorn. They have magical powers, they have a wide range of spells they can perform and most unicorns shown in FiM tend to be smart. Oh, and I really, really like magicians. <3

Although I once had some crazy dream about being a pegasus and flying as fast as I could, so I guess I wouldn’t mind if I were a pegasus. :P

From the viewpoint of seriousness in this situation:

Unicorn, because i'm able to defend myself better against Earth Pony/Pegasus jocks and unicorns like Trixie. I'd feel much safer.

From the viewpoint of a carefree life and pure fun:

Pegasus, because flying. You're able to fly!!! :yay: Nuff said.

So what, i'd choose Pegasus.

At least you don't risk to get stabbed or get shot in the show if you walk down the wrong street.

Edited by Gary S.

I would pick Unicorn for multiple reasons:

1. Unicorns are badass
  2. magic spells and amazing powers are badass
  3. I would come back and kick that genie straight back into his lamp. Or steal his powers and then stuff him back into the lamp.
  4. I could come back and do the same thing for all bronies and pegasisters who would want to come to Equestria. Minus the lanturn-rubbing bit. :P

You do know that learning magic by being a unicorn may take years, right? All unicorns are shown to know some degree of magic such as levitation or light, but Twilight, the Princesses, and most antagonists such as Discord and Sombra (and maybe Trixie) are the only ones shown to do conjuration, teleportation, illusions, and destructive magic. 

It's not something that's automatically in your head when you turn into a unicorn. You might not even accomplish the basic spells without a bit of training.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

You know all the pony races right?

Let's you were in Equestria and you were a pony.

What race would you prefer to be in?

Pegasi?

Unicorn?

Earth Ponies?

I honestly would be a pegasus because as we all should know, the most athletic, fastest, and sexiest are pegasi.

That's just my OPINION.

(more like a fact though)

post-25645-0-63532500-1399325651_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-52701600-1399325660_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-07561400-1399325668_thumb.jpg

Edited by SC00TS
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn. Flight is already possible (thanks pinkie) and you could just cast a spell to give yourself wings or walk on clouds anyway. plus much, much more.

*Insert billy mays reference*

• Brohoof 1

Earth Pony, there is a certain built in resiliency and strength that I would love. My OC is a pegasus but that is because it suited his character. 

For me there is a certain pride that comes with the idea of being an earth pony, a real hooves on the ground sort.

• Brohoof 1

Pegasus. I've always dreamt of being able to fly. Movement in three dimensions just tickles my fancy in a way magic on demand doesn't.

Also poor Earth Ponies doubt anyone wants to be them.

Honestly the majority of us would be earth ponies.

Not saying that Earth ponies don't have birth control, but numbers are quite strong when you think about it.

In all my life, I've dreamed of being able to leave the Earth's surface under my own power. Some of my favorite fantasies are of myself stretching wings coming off my shoulder blades and taking to the air. And that's why I would want to be a pegasus!

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn. I could cast a spell to make me fly like a pegasi and I could do all the stuff I need to without hands and I'm afraid of heights. So even if I wasn't afraid of heights I wouldn't be a Pegasus. I'd be unicorn.

• Brohoof 1