• Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Earth pony
    • Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

I would choose dragon.

I would get the benefits of remaining bipedal plus I get to be what I've always wanted to be since I was a child. I even get to fly so it's like being a pegasi with benefits.

Edited by Goodra
  • Brohoof 2

you said no alicorns but i would go an alicorn and my oc is an alicorn and alicorns are cool but if i can't be an alicorn i would be a unicorn. (may i ask why it is so bad to have your oc as an alicorn i think its fine)

attachicon.gifjewel awesome glow.png

Whats the fun of having to decide Earth Pony, Unicorn and Pegasus when you could be all three and also what have you ever done to deserve to be a Alicorn 

• Brohoof 1

Whats the fun of having to decide Earth Pony, Unicorn and Pegasus when you could be all three and also what have you ever done to deserve to be a Alicorn 

woa woa woa i wasn't arguing you just said about people having alicorn oc's like it was a bad thing i see no problem with it i mean come on just look

post-11553-0-93653500-1383879053_thumb.png

Unicorn.

Lightning magic would especially come in handy for my Darth Sidious impressions, as I mentioned in another thread.

P.S.: Isn't Discord technically a genie?

Good answer and i guess you could count Discord as a Genie. And your right it would make my Darth Sidious impression 100x better

woa woa woa i wasn't arguing you just said about people having alicorn oc's like it was a bad thing i see no problem with it i mean come on just look

attachicon.gifjewel and jinx.png

I wasn't trying to argue either i was just stating my point sorry if it came off that do what ever makes you happy biggrin.png  i just would prefer a simple life if i lived in Equestria

Pegasus.

Fear of heights would probably dissipate once mastering flight.

Besides, the ability to walk on clouds or live within cloud-based structure would make it much simpler to avoid those who annoy you and are condemned to life of the ground without the knowledge/skill of a cloud-walking spell or access to a flying machine.

• Brohoof 1

Changeling... reason? Transformations to anything i want... plus animal transformations. Flying... magic... kinda like an alicorn but not so much.

The one problem you would be an outcast and considered "evil" but a awesome choice other wise very creative

I'd love to be able to fly - so a Pegasus I suppose.

Although - I'd love to be able to do magic spells and lift stuff up and things - but that requires heaps of training.

I'd have to go with being a Pegasus.

I would want to be a Crystal Pony...is that a race or just a culture? I don't know. I guess I would go with Unicorn who lives in the Crystal Empire then smile.png

There are no Crystal Unicorns, nor Crystal Pegsi. wink.png

Changeling... reason? Transformations to anything i want... plus animal transformations. Flying... magic... kinda like an alicorn but not so much.

And you have no free will to use said Powers without Chryssi's say so... unless you, y'know, 'bump' her off. *hint hint stab stab* xD

I'd probably be either an Earth or Unicorn type. I like earth types for there size and strength but unicorn magic would be handy for alot of things.

Pegasus all the way.

I love speed. And even just casually flying would be awesome. Not that I would want a RD-ish speed, that's just ridiculous. I think it's pretty stupid how people claim that their own OC is faster than RD is. :P

Such cool

very speed

wow

My brain say to take the unicorn, magic and wisdom...

But my heart say to pick the pegasus, freedom and flying...

Well, I'll be an alicorn then... (or an unicorn with robot wings)

But what if I can't...

So much choices, buck it, I'll be an earth pony.

Edited by Shadling

There are no Crystal Unicorns, nor Crystal Pegsi. 

Woah...I didn't even realize that...I feel like a glass shattered in my mind...I'm never going to be able to see the Crystal Ponies the same again. Oh well, they're still my favorite. Let me revise then, by saying, if Crystal Ponies count as a race, I would like to be one of them, but if not, I would choose a unicorn...

This new realization has made me sad :( lol 

I'd take Bat Pony without a second thought and never look back...

Although the genie might be a jerk and just make me a pony version of Batman because I wasn't SUPER SPECIFIC.

But ya know... that wouldn't be such a bad thing either. xJpg51C.png

• Brohoof 1

Unicorns all the way!

I've always liked them, even as a little kid I wanted to ride one. (I know, I was a weird kid xD) They're just so cute and sometimes fluffy, I mean who wouldn't want to learn magic and use gravity spells to pick up things like books xD That would be awesome.

Edited by Lunar
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe I’m over thinking this. XD But I would chose whatever would be most useful to my ‘special talent’. So I’d go with Unicorn. You can’t go wrong with magic! I feel like it’s the most ‘versatile’ when it comes to cutie marks. You can use magic to help you do just about anything! When I think of what my ‘special talent’ would be, it makes the most sense to be a unicorn. I plan on owning an event planning business someday, so I can see myself having abilities similar to Rarity’s….being able to levitate objects, multitasking, being able to clean up without lifting a hoof.

I would be a Pegasus, but every time I watch Rainbow Dash up in the clouds, I just can’t help but think of how cold she must be up there! I don’t do cold very well. Plus, I’m not that interested in controlling the weather. As cool as it would be to fly, it wouldn’t be as useful to my ‘special talent’ as magic.

As much as I love earth ponies, I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to have wings or magic! I don’t think anyone would, really. Unless you were like Applejack and was super passionate about farming or manual labor.  I’m lazy as hay though, so I would make a pretty weak earth pony. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd take Bat Pony without a second thought and never look back...

Although the genie might be a jerk and just make me a pony version of Batman because I wasn't SUPER SPECIFIC.

But ya know... that wouldn't be such a bad thing either. img-1991643-1-xJpg51C.png

Bat ponies sure are on a popular rise aren't they. I have to admit I think I like them better than pegasi at least as they look pretty cute.