Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Saddest Place On The World

SparkleShy

Video

The comments.. The saddest place in the world. Some would say to not feed the parasprites.. But I say FEED THEM TILL THEY CANT TAKE ANYMORE! We will spread LOVE and JOY. So what? The uploader blocks out accounts? WE WILL BE BACK ON NEW ACCOUNTS IN 10 SECONDS FLAT! Am I right or wrong?

(Please don't take this post seriously if you don't want to. )

It is better to not feed the parasprites (trolls), because once the drama continues to the point of no return it would show that we're not better than the people that troll us for attention. So, pay them no attention.

• Brohoof 6

Hmmm...which side do you want to be on? Hating due to assumptions, or love and toleration against haters?

Do you want to be hated because your happy, or hated because your hating worse?

Do you want to have a fulfilling, joyful life, or one based on trying to make others feel stupid for no reason?

Me? I choose love and happiness.

That's all there is to see here folks.

• Brohoof 3

Video

The comments.. The saddest place in the world. Some would say to not feed the parasprites.. But I say FEED THEM TILL THEY CANT TAKE ANYMORE! We will spread LOVE and JOY. So what? The uploader blocks out accounts? WE WILL BE BACK ON NEW ACCOUNTS IN 10 SECONDS FLAT! Am I right or wrong?

(Please don't take this post seriously if you don't want to. )

For some reason, your post made me think of this:

I would say do not encourage haters and trolls by arguing with them but instead try to convince them that you mean them no harm and have no wish to argue; they will probably leave you alone and may even join the herd, it has worked for me in the past.

I think one of the biggest problems in this world is that humans love conflict. You can say you don't but humanity as a whole is meant to fight. We are always looking for reasons, we are always finding reasons. Many of the people who say don't feed the trolls, or parasprites, are the ones doing all the feeding by adding stuff like "They aren't worth our time." but that just pushes the war further because it makes the trolls angry, and that is exactly what the person trying to stop the fight wants. It is a vicious circle.

Well this actually made me feel physically sick.. Thanks for that..

But seriously just hating something for the sake of hating something is pretty retardet I don't think anyone in this comment section has a legitimate reason to hate Bronies...

or love and toleration against hater
I want to love and tolerate them to the point where they give up. The video is called "Bronies - A documentary on all kinds of ponyfags." for ponies sake!

Why bother with such losers on such websites? YouTube was meant to be a useful tool for watching videos, not arguing.

If it makes them feel good to throw tantrums, whatever. We're gonna pony whether they like it or not...

• Brohoof 2

i actualy laughted my arse off while reading the comment section... "Send those bronyfag to Iraq!" i would like to say him "Well i have been there sugarcube! I was in the army!" ahaha! Seriusly.. just laught and don't care!!!...

"omg, lol. seriously? I hate brony-fags, like, wtf why are they so fucking gay and shit? I swear if I saw a brony I would beat him bloody and then break his legs. what loosers. I hate them because they it makes me feel like I belong to the stronger group, which is the usual symptom for little-bitch syndrome."

they are too loser to really try a face-to-face fight with you (and also if so.. bring it on.. i'm gonna love and tollerate you with my fists of Friendship..don't mess with a corporal)

lool at what i've just found!!

tumblr_lqzb59Hf731qk7tnso1_500.png

• Brohoof 4

Lord Tony?

Wait...

...Lord Tony?

Oh, I remember him! We both played Blockland together. All he really did was spew mindless hate toward bronies and build some rather impressive replicas of classic Lego sculptures. The last I heard from him is when he was taunting me when I ragequitted from Blockland due to the hateful forum community. Not just toward bronies, but bronies were the main thing.

Too bad he acts this way. I wanted to show him congratulations for his classic Lego-set replicas. Turns out I couldn't find the good in him. In fact, you could easily call him the worst hater ever to exist.

Come to think of it, we could probably even report this guy.

Edited by Mars Brownie

Lord Tony?

Wait...

...Lord Tony?

Oh, I remember him! We both played Blockland together. All he really did was spew mindless hate toward bronies and build some rather impressive replicas of classic Lego sculptures. The last I heard from him is when he was taunting me when I ragequitted from Blockland due to the hateful forum community. Not just toward bronies, but bronies were the main thing.

Too bad he acts this way. I wanted to show him congratulations for his classic Lego-set replicas. Turns out I couldn't find the good in him. In fact, you could easily call him the worst hater ever to exist.

Come to think of it, we could probably even report this guy.

why report? why lower ourselves to theyr level? I used to say "live and let live".. now i prefer "live and let people like haters die".. i just ignore them.. just like tons of things that piss me off.. ignore them.. i've got my beautifull life, you got your beautifull one so what's the problem? i will keep liking mlp and you will continue to find a better hobby than hating. THE END

• Brohoof 1

why report? why lower ourselves to theyr level? I used to say "live and let live".. now i prefer "live and let people like haters die".. i just ignore them.. just like tons of things that piss me off.. ignore them.. i've got my beautifull life, you got your beautifull one so what's the problem? i will keep liking mlp and you will continue to find a better hobby than hating. THE END

Well, you could have a point there. However, whether this video is promoting cyberbullying toward a certain group or not, it wouldn't hurt to give it a report, just in case it truly is. There's a chance the mods would know exactly what to do on whether to do something or just leave it be, and that's their job, in fact.

I wasn't actually planning to do it, though.

Edited by Mars Brownie

Meh I didn't even watch it or look at the comments, I just saw the title and said, "no, there is nothing here for me other than stress." So I just ignore it. Put up my middle finger and say "nope!" *jk* but just ignore all the way. I hate YouTube comments, that's why I avoid all those kinds of videos and really pony related videos on YouTube in general.

Meh I didn't even watch it or look at the comments, I just saw the title and said, "no, there is nothing here for me other than stress." So I just ignore it. Put up my middle finger and say "nope!" *jk* but just ignore all the way. I hate YouTube comments, that's why I avoid all those kinds of videos and really pony related videos on YouTube in general.

i used to think like you, then i took an arrow in the knee, but now i think comments are a part off the video, i feel happy when i read them, they give me the false hope that i am one of the most intelligent person of the world.. no seriusly some people should visit a psicologist... i am refering also to some type of bronies who should really calm down.. the comment section of you tubes is the most saddest place in the world.. when a person is behind a screen and is sure that nobody will ever know his face/name, he usually show the worst/best of himself... usually the worst.. that's why i just ingnore everything bad people says to me (unless you offend a mine friend...) when a person says: all bronies are fag, all italians are scums, all person in the army is an assasin... i just simply ignore it.. it's a great way to live you know? i think i gained some decades to live more with this.. also my iecur thanks me...

it is just  a video, made by a rambling person with an army of brainless follower, made specilfically to make some part of the online community angry to start arguing with them on a virtual space in a server provided us to make money on ads... that is all... my engineering point of view...

Meh, no point in even worry about it frankly, some people on youtube can be quite rude, and really fighting about it and joining in the flame war and drama isn't going to end in anything, just more hate.

So just stay clear of it, and don't bother, while you may have good intentions it won't solve anything to fight the fires of youtube with fire, thats like throwing lighter fluid on a fire, it'll only make it worse.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, no point in even worry about it frankly, some people on youtube can be quite rude, and really fighting about it and joining in the flame war and drama isn't going to end in anything, just more hate.

So just stay clear of it, and don't bother, while you may have good intentions it won't solve anything to fight the fires of youtube with fire, thats like throwing lighter fluid on a fire, it'll only make it worse.

THIS.. never reply to them.. Enrico Fermi said:

don't mess with idiots, at the start they lover you down to theyr level, then they beats you with the experience

even if you hav the strongest point of view, tons of proof and the ability to make herring nicer than Phoenix you still are going to not end the discussion and only bring it on forever.. the solution is ignore them (or nuke them if you have a b52 lyin' around..)

full.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Haha

I'm watching this in a minute, but I think my hater entertainment is back.

--

For anyone that doesn't get it, I'm being sarcastic.

Honestly, just block it out.

They don't know you, they're attacking a shadow.

They are faceless, so are whom they are attacking.

People who attack the faceless deserve no honourable face.

We will not let them win, lest we respond with hate.

It is a psychological battle, and right now, they're on the offence.

Let's be an honourable defence smile.png

• Brohoof 2

Haha

I'm watching this in a minute, but I think my hater entertainment is back.

--

For anyone that doesn't get it, I'm being sarcastic.

Honestly, just block it out.

They don't know you, they're attacking a shadow.

They are faceless, so are whom they are attacking.

People who attack the faceless deserve no honourable face.

We will not let them win, lest we respond with hate.

It is a psychological battle, and right now, they're on the offence.

Let's be an honourable defence img-2038039-1-smile.png

what you have just write remembered me a song by an italian band XD