Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

What is your worst fear?

That ah'll let everypony who's countin on me down. My desire tah work hard strives from that.

Who is Scootaloo related too? You let your young filly sister hang out with her, but do you know where she trotted from?

• Brohoof 1

Then, I have another question. Why would you let Apple Bloom hang around a random orphaned pony?! Her origin must be discovered!

Hey now, don't jump the fence on that one! Ah'm sure Scootaloo has a family somewhere, or she'd have no place to go. She's also one of the spunkiest, most energetic ponies ah know, maybe second only ta Dash. They're friends, and ah let em play together cause they enjoy each others' company. It would be cruel ta separate em for no reason.

(OOC: A Scootaloo episode has been confirmed in the future, so maybe that will explain a bit better :P)

Edited by Aureity

Applejack, I have a few questions for you, pardner, and I guess some of them are tricky, but it is not my intention to trick you if they are, I too tell no lie.

1. Your Granny Smith had me thinking about something, was her name "Granny Smith" even when she was just a little filly, and if not, what was it?

2. Your brother Big Macintosh sure is kind and all, but what is the best moment you ever had with him?

3. I know you and Rarity have your differences but I also know that you are good friends. My question is if you would ever model for her if she asked you to.

Always your number one admirer and friend to Rainbow,

Cheery Bolt

Sorry ya'll, ah was busy working all morning and haven't had time to take a single darn break! Ah'll answer these questions as best as ah can.

I'm serious AJ. Marry me.

Permission to launch a volley of missles at Arkane?

Permission to launch a volley of missles at Arkane?

Ah'm really not sure what ta say at this point...

Applejack, I have a few questions for you, pardner, and I guess some of them are tricky, but it is not my intention to trick you if they are, I too tell no lie.

1. Your Granny Smith had me thinking about something, was her name "Granny Smith" even when she was just a little filly, and if not, what was it?

2. Your brother Big Macintosh sure is kind and all, but what is the best moment you ever had with him?

3. I know you and Rarity have your differences but I also know that you are good friends. My question is if you would ever model for her if she asked you to.

Always your number one admirer and friend to Rainbow,

Cheery Bolt

1) Ya crack me up there, of course her name wasn't Granny Smith when she was just a lil' filly! Though ah'll give ya a hint, her name DID have Smith in it. Happy guessing!

2) Well, when ah was just a filly, Mac and I were on a visiting trip ta one of Granny Smith's friends. Ah don't quit recall what for anymore, but being the nosy little filly I was back then, ah poked mah nose into the hanker basket, feeling a bit hungry, and was delighted ta see some apple marshmallows! Sounds strange now, but ah tell ya, those were the most delicious things ah had ever eaten. Unfortunately, ah had gotten a bit carried away-ah ate the contents of the entire basket.

Ah didn't know it then, but those treats weren't meant for me. They were for the friend we were here ta visit. Well, Mac found out, and ah felt god-awful when he told me what ah had done. So awful, in fact, that ah ran away-he had trusted me and ah had let him down.

Ah had never meant to get lost, it just sort of...happened. Aw shucks, ah had never meant to really run away either. Ah was waiting for Mac to come and find me, and tell me that it was okay. But the next thing ah knew, I was in the Everfree. Mah knees were shakier than a rattlesnake in the desert, but ah couldn't seem to get out. Unfortunately, ah guess wolves like apples too...cause they started appearing all around me, with those big, mean yellow eyes of theirs. Ah ran for it, of course, but fast as ah was back then, it wasn't enough to outrun em-they caught up pretty darn quick.

Ah thought I had it then, and that they were gonna have a snack outta me 'fore long. But just as ah was preparing ta say mah last good-byes, Mac stepped in. Mah brother had came for me, and he chased away every single one of those flea-infested varmints on the spot. He told me he was sorry for making me run away, and ah told him ah was sorry for being so...stupid. He gave me a big hug, and carried me all the way back home. And ah've trusted him with mah life ever since.

3) Ah guess...wouldn't like it the least bit, no way no how, but ah would do it for the sake of a friend.

Hey I am her number 1 admirer!(jk we can both be fans ;) )

Anyways. Big Macintosh doesn`t seem to talk a lot. Why that?

Aw, he's just the quieter type. Ya know those ponies-quiet and hardworking?

• Brohoof 1

1) Ya crack me up there, of course her name wasn't Granny Smith when she was just a lil' filly! Though ah'll give ya a hint, her name DID have Smith in it. Happy guessing!

2) Well, when ah was just a filly, Mac and I were on a visiting trip ta one of Granny Smith's friends. Ah don't quit recall what for anymore, but being the nosy little filly I was back then, ah poked mah nose into the hanker basket, feeling a bit hungry, and was delighted ta see some apple marshmallows! Sounds strange now, but ah tell ya, those were the most delicious things ah had ever eaten. Unfortunately, ah had gotten a bit carried away-ah ate the contents of the entire basket.

Ah didn't know it then, but those treats weren't meant for me. They were for the friend we were here ta visit. Well, Mac found out, and ah felt god-awful when he told me what ah had done. So awful, in fact, that ah ran away-he had trusted me and ah had let him down.

Ah had never meant to get lost, it just sort of...happened. Aw shucks, ah had never meant to really run away either. Ah was waiting for Mac to come and find me, and tell me that it was okay. But the next thing ah knew, I was in the Everfree. Mah knees were shakier than a rattlesnake in the desert, but ah couldn't seem to get out. Unfortunately, ah guess wolves like apples too...cause they started appearing all around me, with those big, mean yellow eyes of theirs. Ah ran for it, of course, but fast as ah was back then, it wasn't enough to outrun em-they caught up pretty darn quick.

Ah thought I had it then, and that they were gonna have a snack outta me 'fore long. But just as ah was preparing ta say mah last good-byes, Mac stepped in. Mah brother had came for me, and he chased away every single one of those flea-infested varmints on the spot. He told me he was sorry for making me run away, and ah told him ah was sorry for being so...stupid. He gave me a big hug, and carried me all the way back home. And ah've trusted him with mah life ever since.

3) Ah guess...wouldn't like it the least bit, no way no how, but ah would do it for the sake of a friend.

Oh AJ, that's such a nice story. I am glad it turned out as well as it did, and you learned a valuable lesson too, so that I can really see it was good.

*smiles and nods*

Btw, I know it might be hard for you to talk about but... what happened to your parrents?

I mean, I have seen your Granny Smith and Big Macintosh, but never your mom or pa'.

Want to have another battle? Heh heh..

..I will never lose.

Is that a challenge!? You're on, anytime, Dash. No wings.

Oh AJ, that's such a nice story. I am glad it turned out as well as it did, and you learned a valuable lesson too, so that I can really see it was good.

*smiles and nods*

Btw, I know it might be hard for you to talk about but... what happened to your parrents?

I mean, I have seen your Granny Smith and Big Macintosh, but never your mom or pa'.

*smiles and nods*

They're back where mah old house used ta be. Mac and I got sent to Granny Smtih's when we were just fillies, so that we could grow up learnin' farm ways and help her out later when we had grown up more. Ah understand the decision-they couldn't just leave Granny here alone. It's also why ah wear mah papa's hat...memories.

Now obviously there's more to it than that, but ah don't want ta bore you with the details of mah life :P

Is that a challenge!? You're on, anytime, Dash. No wings.

They're back where mah old house used ta be. Mac and I got sent to Granny Smtih's when we were just fillies, so that we could grow up learnin' farm ways and help her out later when we had grown up more. Ah understand the decision-they couldn't just leave Granny here alone. It's also why ah wear mah papa's hat...memories.

Now obviously there's more to it than that, but ah don't want ta bore you with the details of mah life :P

Aww, cmon' AJ! >:l

That's good, I thought something happened.

Well AJ, just so you know, I have made a drink named after you, my own way, and should you ever want more friends, here is one who would gladly join those ranks. *smiles*

Aww, cmon' AJ! >:l

Hey now, it's unfair when ya use abilities that ah don't have :P

That's good, I thought something happened.

Well AJ, just so you know, I have made a drink named after you, my own way, and should you ever want more friends, here is one who would gladly join those ranks. *smiles*

Everypony here is a friend ta me! Ya'll are great, guys! ^.~

• Brohoof 1

Ah'm really not sure what ta say at this point...

Permission granted? =3

What? My usual solution to things I find much too weird is to launch some kind of explosive at the source.

Speaking of weird stuff, Pinkie Sense. What was your first encounter with Pinkie Sense?

Permission granted? =3

What? My usual solution to things I find much too weird is to launch some kind of explosive at the source.

Speaking of weird stuff, Pinkie Sense. What was your first encounter with Pinkie Sense?

Pinkie Sense! Gosh, that sure is weird...Ah used to be skeptical too, like Twilight. But Pinkie pulled me outta the way right before an unstable support beam caused the whole barn to plumb collapse. So ah guess she's right, and ah listen ta her now whenever she tells us something's up.

Now, if ah could just get mah hooves on that building constructor who built the goshdarn unstable barn in the first place! If ya see her, be sure ta tell me! Goes by the name "Derpy Hooves", or summat like that.

If ya see her, be sure ta tell me! Goes by the name "Derpy Hooves", or summat like that.

I have seen her, (At night when magic residue isn't blocking up everything) but I'm not sure if I want to reveal someponys location to another pony whom is angry at the first one.

You have noticed you can be abit quick to anger sometimes right?

I have seen her, (At night when magic residue isn't blocking up everything) but I'm not sure if I want to reveal someponys location to another pony whom is angry at the first one.

You have noticed you can be abit quick to anger sometimes right?

List an example and ah'll tell ya what ah was thinking at the time.

How the heck are you typing on a computer using hooves? :blink:

Really, really slowly! Ah type with my mouth, using a pointer. Why do ya think it takes me song long to respond ta ya guys? :P

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

My little brother will be using my account while i'm gone i am going to try and join the navy wish me luck

P.s my little brother wants to know if he can have a hug? :huh:

Good luck ta ya, may your aim be true! (Though ah sure hope it won't come ta that).

And sure thing, he can have a hug!

Have you ever had the need to take care of trespassers in your orchard? I'm curious as to how often you see dangerous creatures treading on your property.

Sometimes things from the Everfree do come try and take our precious work. But Mac and ah make sure that those no-good thieves leave empty-handed!

Hi AJ i am minor's brother and i was wondering if you would like to have lunch together

uhh. i mean as a friend nothing more

ha ha ha well... I do have a big crush on you but that aside...