Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the WORST Christmas gift you ever got?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Ack...  So true.  Or sometimes people will complain about not getting everything they wanted and they got $700 worth of presents. ._.

My reaction to those people is basically this

destroy-the-planet-frieza_o_747812.jpg

On topic, my least favorite Christmas present was a Jingle Bells movie. I wanted "Jingle All The Way" not some Dora flick. Oh well, it was still alright

• Brohoof 5

Unlike the rest of my family, I don't celebrate, so I haven't received nor given gifts since I was probably five.

However, it's amazing that they would spend money on me they didn't need to, so even if it wasn't perfect I would appreciate the though anyways.

Like a little kid, I dislike getting clothes for Christmas (I've got loads of clothes in my closet that I never even freaking wear), but my least favorite gift I ever got was a towel from my Grandma. I thought that she was playing a joke on me at first. It's nothing to complain about at all though, I'm just grateful that people are spending money on me for no personal gain. :P

I couldn't help but to say something on this, it was a my little pony from the 80's. Last year (2012) I didn't even know where my dad got it! img-2032360-1-angry.png

I have but one reaction to that.

bfc.gif

But, honestly, I haven't gotten a single Christmas present I didn't despise. Even clothes- I'm growing too fast, and winter is one evil, evil thing...

Worst christmas gift I ever got was a physical possession. It harms my Buddha-like nature, and breaks open my Chakras into tiny little pieces of sadness.

Oh I'm just kidding. I don't celebrate christmas. I celebrate Chanukaween. A pumpkin with eight candles in it. Getting scared straight for eight straight nights, and then candy for some reason, which is also slightly on fire.

But really, I don't like getting gifts. I'm just really happy to be happy with what I have. I think that's a really nice place to be in, don't you think? I'd rather give than get.

I don't feel like it was a bad gift anymore, but when I was really young I got an electric toothbrush for Christmas. I remember thinking it was a bad Christmas gift at the time because I was a little kid and I wanted toys or yugioh cards or whatever haha. It was a fine gift looking back, and I used it for a good amount of years :3

• Brohoof 1

I haven't got Christmas presents since I was 9. Presents are not the point of Christmas.

The hardcore shit is usually reserved for my birthday and the New Year.

I've never had bad Christmas presents, but I remember one year my parents were low on money and said "Santa must have sent the wrong presents". I have forgiven them.

Probably the time where I bought a game for myself in August (I think) and then my parents confiscated it and gave it to me as a Christmas present like it was their idea.

Like, seriously, what the fuck.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I've ever been given too bad a gift so...socks. I mean really. Your parents pick the only time of the year to get you something you needed a month and a half ago. xD

I don't know why everyone doesn't like socks, that's the one item I was told I couldn't have sad.png

We have a bit of a "sock-stealing problem" at our house. Explaining would take too long, so lets move on...

The worst christmas present I ever received, I... I don't want to sound cliché, really I don't, but I don't think I ever received a bad gift. Well, there was one that was slightly sub-par because my parents didn't understand what it was.

My parents bought an electronic Rubik's Cube for me one year thinking that it worked like a regular cube, but with some kind of LED system. Unfortunately, it turned out that it was basically a sequence of minigames sold in the shape of a cube. It was a bit of a let down for everyone involved, but we had fun with it while waiting for christmas dinner to be served once we figured out how the thing worked.

Edited by Celtore

Well, i get clothes sometimes for Christmas, thats probaly the worst i get, i don't remember getting anything absolutely terrible.

I just don't need clothes frankly, i wear like the same 7 shirts almost every week anyways xD. And alot of times don't even wear anything but my school uniform when i have school because i don't go places alot of times after school. So why bother changing and wasting clothes?

A pack of bandages, and a tube of lip balm from my uncle

stay way from that uncle.

worst thing I have gotten for Christmas, is not one of the best things to get for Christmas clothes. go figure.

Ok worst was a green glass bottle from my Brother.

• Brohoof 1

I would consider any gift that I only ever messed with ONCE (usually on the same day) worthy of being among my worst possessions. Infact, that's why I tend not to buy gifts for anyone, because I don't want anyone to end up with anything that will just collect dust in a cupboard somewhere.

Usually my best gifts were ones that I specified myself, naturally. But unfortunately, it's not considered appropriate in my country so I have a relatively small window for that sort of thing. Besides, I'm still on income from my parents so it's perfectly reasonable to expect me to spend almost all of it on myself.

An Eggsbox 360... (An Eggs Box With "X-Box" Written On Top) Terrible Dad Jokes

of all the worst things this is the WORST THING EVER! sorry channeling a pony for a sec there. but yea that one dose suck but funny pun.