Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Does anyone here use Vine, and what's your opinion on it?

Sweet Dreams

So I just made an account on the Twitter app 'Vine'. I was wondering what your opinions are on it, and whether many people actually use it often. So far I haven't put any videos up, I've just been liking other people's vines. :P

So, thoughts? :)

I got addicted to it back in september when I was stuck at home all day. Now I try not to use it because I would go on to just watch a couple videos and still be on an hour later.

I think it grew above and beyond what it was expected to be. People have been able to become famous simply because of their gift for humor without advertising or money. It's been pretty revolutionary.

Personally I don't post videos because I know I dont have any ideas that would be humorous or entertaining enough for people to want to watch.

Never used it myself but I have seen some pretty funny stuff. I'm not addicted to watching vines as some other people are but every once in a while it's good for a laugh.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, not something i ever got into.

but then again i've still yet to make a twitter, so that could be part of the issue.. ;p.

I don't like dislike it, but i don't really go on it ever, so i kinda just don't have any opinion really of it.

Plus most of the people i know are on instagram, and i just stick around there.