Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just now realising what "buck" means

twisentryLover

Only that makes Granny's Smiths "oh, pony feathers" sound more serious as she says it infront of applebloom....

on the subject, I believe when RD says "oh horseapples." it is the equestrian version of "oh b***locks" XD

Well it also puts the "featherbed" in hearts and hooves day in a fun new context...

Well it also puts the "featherbed" in hearts and hooves day in a fun new context...

LOL have I said just how much I love this thread? I am surprised I haven't run into any clopfics which has made use of that interesting little play on words.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), I'm able to just throw a lot of fanon in the garbage when I watch the actual show itself (although I can still laugh when fanon is alluded to, such as this moment:

2EVTeVh.png

)

Although I do still chuckle a bit at this moment ever since someone made some silly joke about "What the hoof?" being one of the raunchiest expletives in Equestrian English:

This is way I don't use the word "Buck" in place of "F***". Then again, I never really care for Brony lingo either

Edited by Junpei Iori

Although I do still chuckle a bit at this moment ever since someone made some silly joke about "What the hoof?" being one of the raunchiest expletives in Equestrian English:

Hoof, just dosen't have that ooomph to it that "buck" does buck already has the advantage of sounding almost exactly like fuck but there are quite a few other words that could have potentially dirty contexts that also have a nice zing to them. I have read some fics where Celestia has been used in the context of saying things like "Celestia damn it" which dosen't have the same zing to it as God damn it but the variation "oh Celestia" and "oh goddess" fit quite well in sex scenes.