Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

twilight and flash sentry

Lightning-flickr

I was talking to this guy in school today and he was saying that flash sentry and twilight sparkle would be a thing. They will not be a thing. Someone back me up on this. Equestria girls was not part of the plot. you can watch season 3 and then season 4 and you wouldn't be able to tell there was a movie in there. It was just to sell toys 

post-22975-0-59237800-1386633820_thumb.png

I'm not sure whether Hasbro and the mlp team would make such a drastic change to the show. Who knows? If they meet face to face again there may be flirting or little crushes, but I don't think they'd actually flesh out a relationship between the two.

The whole purpose of the movie was to sell toys. As for their relationship that was only entitled to the movie, it would have never become a thing in the movie unless money was the result.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah it's been said that EG won't affect the main series. So no they won't be a thing besides they didn't even spend 2 seconds together. It would be hard to get Twilight in a relationship with someone she's never spoken too.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, how many times does this need to be said. Flash Sentry will not appear in MLP for at least the rest of season 4, and it's extremely unlikely he'll be in the series afterwards either.

*delight turning into applause* YES! yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!! Thank you for this info bro, it's just really awesome news for me!