Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Questions

verycreativeusername

This seems like fun so I might as well participate!

The worst song I've heard..?

Hm.. Let me think about that one.

Probably a song called "Agadoo" I don't know who made it but it gets on my nerves.  :lol:

And Rebecca Black's Friday, what a grinding noise that is...  :okiedokielokie:

The worst song I have ever heard.....

I am not sure of the title of the song, as I don't speak spanish well, but it sounded like sick spanish polka music, and it was played with the bass cranked up.

Mostly Playstation consoles, because they have all the games I like. PS2 and PS3 especially nowadays. I've found plenty of great JRPGs for these consoles, and those are the only kind of game that doesn't bore me and that I actually care about. Though I do play my 3DS and DS for Pokemon on occasion.

now dont get me wrong, i love the play station! i own a ps3, i need to rebuy the ps2 and get myself a ps1. yet, i spend most of my time on the n64, wii, wii u, pc, and 3ds. however the most time spent on gaming is my pc more than anything.

What do I game on?

Anything I can get my hands on really.

Usually when and IF I ever decide to play any games it's usually at a friend's house I don't normally play any video games alone, so it depends on their choice. Mostly it comes down to either Xbox or the Wii.

My favorite kind of chips are salt and vinegar. Next question!

How do you commonly go somewhere? Do you use a car? Motorcycle? Do you walk? Do you use a bicycle? Public transportation?

It depends on where I'm going, I guess? But for where I go daily, a car. :muffins: