GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

The Simulation Can't Handle Us

kylie_minogue___timebomb__pinkie_pie___w

Glitch The System,Vote Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 3

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I saw the 2014 World Cup and some other countries playing this, and some ponies is there also. So yep, I'm excited! :D

• Brohoof 2

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

I saw the 2014 World Cup and some other countries playing this, and some ponies is there also. So yep, I'm excited! :D

Does that mean that this thread topic is being talked about in the actual World Cup?

Apple Bloom

apple_bloom_the_alicorn_by_a_leksey-d5ve

Because I can show support for both ponies if I want.

• Brohoof 6

Kindness_is_Magic.png

Yep, in the actual World Cup about sports and stuff including ponies' show. :D

• Brohoof 4

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

My wife is Pinkamena (cupcakes) and she threatened me at knife point not to vote for Pinkie Pie. I hope you appreciate the risks I'm taking for voting for Pinkie Pie.

I think I hear her hoofsteps...I need to leave.

• Brohoof 2

Don't generalize the reason people will vote for a pony. So sit back, relax, enjoy some fan art, support your favorite pony, and have a good time of it. At the end of the day, its just a silly popularity contest.
I said majority but not all... and seriously for the most part that's what happens to Fluttershy. 

I hate to say it, but I don't think AppleBloom has a chance anymore.

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

But I noticed that almost all of the mane six have won against thier competitors, and thier competitors fan base aren't as huge as the mane six. This is probably the only reason why i think anyone going against them don't stand a chance.

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?