GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

mlfw10806-moonwalk_forward.gif

Wasn't here today till now -- Fluttershy and Twi neck and neck -- that calls for a celebration.  As time goes by though I wonder if these threads are at all healthy.  I mean we have our favored ponies and all, but they are all good.

• Brohoof 3

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

img-2845208-1-mlfw10806-moonwalk_forward

Wasn't here today till now -- Fluttershy and Twi neck and neck -- that calls for a celebration. As time goes by though I wonder if these threads are at all healthy. I mean we have our favored ponies and all, but they are all good.

Until today there was mostly just fan service and no character bashing, and consider that some of the images posted here led me to find and financially support a few artists ... yeah I think it's healthy.

If you look at my banner you can tell who I wanted to win the whole thing, yet I'm pushing for Fluttershy in this match. So you have people appreciating other characters, and I would suspect growing their appreciation for ones that they didn't before.

• Brohoof 3

Don't you guys think it's funny that whenever Twilight ties Fluttershy another vote instantly appears and Fluttershy gets the lead again?

This smells like treason to me...

• Brohoof 3

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

Sigh ... I wouldn't let vote suspicion impact posting. IP Tracing is relatively easy to do, as well as checking the board's login/activity reporting. If there are any shenanigans it will be discovered through base analytics.

And

GO FLUTTERSHY!

• Brohoof 4

You know what really upsets me? None of the Twilight fans were making a fuss when she was winning by 20 whole votes. Now all of a sudden there is a problem because Fluttershy is winning by 1, despite Twilight having taken the lead several times. I get it, you are upset you are losing. But attacking the Fluttershy fans does not help your side win, nor does it do anything but cause anger. I have tried to make peace between the 2 groups but the more I come on here the more I just want this to be over instead of causing more hatred between the 2 sides. Jeez, everyone it is just a game, have fun instead of getting all conspiracy theorist & accusational every 2 bloody minutes...

post-27099-0-26111700-1405282949_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

If there are some account s being made today that have been on for less than a minute, then fair enough, everyone makes accusations. And with them accounts, there is more reason to believe that they are dupes purely made to vote for either fluttershy and/or twilight. Just because fluttershy is winning doesn't mean she would be the only one who has people make multiple accounts. Not that I am saying that they were made just for voting. If Fluttershy or Twilight wins, and it is found out cheating was involved for that pony to win, then the people who made the dupe accounts would have made a mockery of their fan base.

Also, vote fluttershy, just don't make a bloody dupe account to do it.

• Brohoof 7

show a little AppleJack innitiative and let's win honestly ok?

• Brohoof 3

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

(edited)

Really. If Fluttershy is deemed to win this, let her do this in peace. I support Twilight no less than I've supported Rarity.

But if you go and check the "newest members" tab, you'll notice that past few days the amount of new accounts being created does not change that much, actually. More than that, most of these accounts create profiles, write post, get brohoofs... 24 today, 18 yesterday, 29, 2x, 1x.

This is all just good sport, it's not a matter of life and death. Sparking discord in the thread isn't really gonna help enjoying it.

I'd love to see Twilight win, but if Fluttershy wins (who, for the record, is the LEAST favorite character of mine from between the mane 6) I'd have completely nothing against it. I can't exactly tell why people like her that much (and I don't ask for explanation), but what I know is that she DOES have an enormous fanbase behind her. There's nothing suspicious in her gathering so many votes for me.

Best thing to do? Sit back, observe and enjoy. It's not like this voting will suddenly force you to officially change your favorites list, is it?  :)

Edited by Khajiit
  • Brohoof 8

ss.jpg.aeda24b4fffcece6dbcbd671ce8d08f8.jpg.2e087456cec99833c153f33e137a4d8f.jpg

𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖎𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊!

If you are not yet subscribed to Syrex, frankly, what are you even doing with your life? Best Nightcore & artist cooperation ever <3

Really. If Fluttershy is deemed to win this, let her do this in peace. I support Twilight no less than I've supported Rarity.

But if you go and check the "newest members" tab, you'll notice that past few days the amount of new accounts being created does not change that much, actually. More than that, most of these accounts create profiles, write post, get brohoofs... 24 today, 18 yesterday, 29, 2x, 1x.

This is all just good sport, it's not a matter of life and death. Sparking discord in the thread isn't really gonna help enjoying it.

I'd love to see Twilight win, but if Fluttershy wins (who, for the record, is the LEAST favorite character of mine from between the mane 6) I'd have completely nothing against it. I can't exactly tell why people like her that much (and I don't ask for explanation), but what I know is that she DOES have an enormous fanbase behind her. There's nothing suspicious in her gathering so many votes for me.

Best thing to do? Sit back, observe and enjoy. It's not like this voting will suddenly force you to officially change your favorites list, is it?  :)

This.

In many ways, the FIFA World Cup, like this tourney, doesn't actually say, "this pony is best" for good. It's just one game. Every pony has their value and merit and for anypony to make it to the Round of 16 should already be an achievement in itself. Furthermore, there's always March Madness 2015 and there's always the 2018 MLPF World Cup...

• Brohoof 7

It's a close competition it seems! I voted Fluttershy, but honestly I love both Flutters and Twily pretty closely the same, so I'll probably be happy any which way things happen.

I just want to make sure we have some fun before this thing is over!

Good luck to both of our lucky finalists!

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

This.

In many ways, the FIFA World Cup, like this tourney, doesn't actually say, "this pony is best" for good. It's just one game. Every pony has their value and merit and for anypony to make it to the Round of 16 should already be an achievement in itself. Furthermore, there's always March Madness 2015 and there's always the 2018 MLPF World Cup...

and whoever wins will depend on popularity at those times also

i just hope flutters keeps the lead for.....oh however many hours she still needs to!

• Brohoof 1

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

It's perfectly reasonable if somepony wants to vote for either of these quite worthy ponies even if they hadn't ever been part of these forums before.  Maybe they'll even become active. 

Having said that.  It would be a shame if one pony was declared winner without a promise to check to make absolutely sure that there wasn't cheating and thereby leaving the supporters of the other pony feeling like there may have been a tiny bit of untoward voting.

I for one think it's time for peace in the ranks.  Here's some pictures to cheer on both ponies!

sleepy_by_flikkun-d3bydo5.png

148381_r.png?1385556411

fluttershy_yay_like_twilight_by_piline05

The Twilight cheer one is soo cute!

• Brohoof 2

and whoever wins will depend on popularity at those times also

i just hope flutters keeps the lead for.....oh however many hours she still needs to!

Exactly, imagine if season 5 has an AJ episode about her parents - and it's done well - watch her popularity shoot up. The show itself helps to move the needle.

Also, did Twilight lose votes?

• Brohoof 1

Thing is, I've put a a lot of time and lost sleep into running the Twilight campaign, so I'm a tad disappointed. But the same could be said of Fluttershy fans.

Where have Twilight's votes gone anyways? Fair weather friends abandoning ship?

• Brohoof 2

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

It's a lot like other posters have said; the competition is after all meant for fun. It can be easy to forget that in all the excitement, and I should know because I'm inordinately bothered about Fluttershy's recent comeback. :lol:

No matter what, may the best pony win! Good luck to all!

twilight_sparkle_and_fluttershy_by_pikac

• Brohoof 4

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

(edited)

Okay.. 3 hours ago both are neck to neck. Now Fluttershy is leading by 7. Do I am squee-ing inside, I'm afraid of some trickery here or as people said, I smell BS.

Watching the voting slowly.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Metagross

post-8308-0-08132200-1444808951.png

Alicorn Sunset Shimmer!