Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what should have been flutter shys ability in episode 6.

FNGRpony

I heard the suggestion she'd have some kind of invisible woman gimmick, i was gonna suggest she should been super fast,

but than she might just haled balls out there lol.

(side note i would loved if pinkie would said ) "so how long are you guys stuck in here?"

making a 4th wall joke about her ability to plane shift.

I dun know flutter shy spent the whole episode kinda just there, and her pay off was... under whelming least for me.

• Brohoof 1

She didn't get angry yet, until the Maneiac hurt that defenseless firefly. Her ability instead of having a similar transformation like the Hulk, would probably be invisibility. Flutterhulk was still good.

Edited by Scootalove

As much as I enjoyed the epic Flutter-rage, both her ability and role in the episode were underwhelming. As much as I love Fluttershy, this episode made her seem virtually useless. She has already developed confidence, so her timid behavior was overdone. Fluttershy's character has potential for a few different powers, so the Flutter-rage thing seemed wasteful. 

Fluttershy's ability could have been connected to The Stare, or perhaps something voice related.

Edited by Frith is Magik

I'd say either Flutterhulk or some type of invisibility power would be good for Fluttershy, while I did enjoy Flutterhulk though, it would of been cool to see her with a different superpower thats not similar to the other Power Ponies.

Someone in the episode discussion thread said animal communication or Beast Boy-esque shapeshifting-into-animals powers.

Honestly? I thought Flutterhulk was pretty appropriate. Subdued, avoids conflict, but get her angry, and you're FECKIN' DED, M8.

• Brohoof 2

I was happy with the power she had already ;P It's not like she gets angry all the time, and when she does...it's bloody awesome.

Any other power I could think of is some sort of laser vision every time she does her 'stare' or something. 

that rainbow dash avatar is damn adorable.  

• Brohoof 1

While Flutterhulk was pretty awesome, it felt a little cliche. Let's have the little cute shy pony become the massive hulk thing. It just wasn't all that shocking to me that they chose her to be the Hulk.

If Fluttershy had a different power, I think seeing something Stare involved would've been cool. Or maybe something involving animals?

Edited by Mikami

I'd much prefer that she had Squirrel Girl's powers but thanks to Digibrony I see why they did it.

Digibrony explains how each of the super powers are callbacks to skills that the mane 6 already have.

This made it so Spike can reflect on his position in life in contrast to his identity in the power ponies comic.

(My mind blown)

I thought Flutterhulk was perfect. The fact that she didn't hulk out until the very end made it so much sweeter when she finally did. For a moment there, I thought the joke was going to be that she would never do it. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. But if I had to choose another power for Fluttershy I would say jetpack. That would be funny to me because she can already fly, but it seems she prefers to walk.

I was satisfied with the power she had. It was a little disturbing the first time I saw it, though.

I guess she could have been like The Invisible Man or Beast Boy, but if she was, then we would have a bunch of people wishing she was Flutterhulk instead.  :derp:

The power she had was fine. And awesome.

Though if we had to change it, I suppose her having Captain America's Shield Throwing Power / Wolverine's Claw Power would of been awesome. Preferably the latter.

Yeah the Flutterhulk thing was great, and made sense in context. Controlling animals or something could have worked though, and would have made just as much sense, if not a bit more since the rest of the mane 6 had their normal abilities amplified.

Edited by SBB64