Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sweet As Caramel: The Tour (RP)

Aerodynas

@@Frosty V,  @@Aerodynas,  "Well, that has yet to be decided but somewhere around 3 to 4...maybe 5 I'm not sure yet."  Rut-Light then faced Sunny and said, "I'm going to get the train alright?"  he stated as he walked out of the stage door, heading towards the closed train yard where he used to work.  The Class 50 was to be collected from there and worked on, oiled and fueled before they leave for some place else; but of course he would have to get into the place first and proceed to get the giant, wooden double doors of the sheds open, then he had to get the diesel moving considering the fact it hasn't run for the last 5-7 years since it was replaced for express passenger services by Class 87's when the line became electrified. 

@@@repsol rave

NightStrike waved goodbye to Freezia but he looked a bit sad.

"There must be something we can do for her Repsol. I've got the feeling that she want's to do something for the band. I just can't think of anything..." he sighed

Then he prepared to leave too: "So do you know where that band is right now?"

@@@repsol rave

NightStrike waved goodbye to Freezia but he looked a bit sad.

"There must be something we can do for her Repsol. I've got the feeling that she want's to do something for the band. I just can't think of anything..." he sighed

Then he prepared to leave too: "So do you know where that band is right now?"

(I don't completely know how to respond to this, so I'll just do my best. )

I walked out into the cold, shutting the door to the V.I.P room behind me with my magic.  I looked down at the pavement that felt rough against my sensitive hooves, smiling. A feeling of warmth filled my body, at first I thought the sun had come back out. But than I realized what I was feeling, and it the feeling inside me just grew stronger. I was feeling happy, for the first time since Ray's death, since I was forced out of my own home; forced to abandon my own family. I hadn't felt happiness in quite awhile, and not until now did I realize how greatly I had missed this warm feeling inside me. I smiled and kept doing so as I trotted on to my cottage.

---

I stood over my own bed, tears already falling down my eyes. My Daddy, Bayou held my hoof. "Angel, dry your tears. The doctors say Ray will be just fine." He said in an overly-perky voice. I looked up at him, my face pinked and my eyes puffed up from crying. My Mommy, Flora had told me and my Father that Ray had developed scurvy; and needed all the medical attention our little town could supply. So that is why he was laying asleep (not dead) on my bed, purple splotches covering nearly his whole body. I squeezed My Daddy's hoof. "He's not going to be OK...is he?" They looked at me with blank stares, not wanting to share the obvious answer. This only made me break into tears once more; screaming "No Ray, I love you! You're my best friend!" 

My parents left the room so I could have some time to cool down. I told Ray secrets, I reminded him of who I was, and I told him I loved him. I forced a smile when Ray finally awoke, his eyes opened into slits. Still, as Ray and I talked-I thought to myself: Am I really going to be alone again?

Edited by Emerald <3

@@Aerodynas, @, @@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar enjoyed the nudge, smiling. "Well, I better let you to get back to work than....Just remember, I'm watching Frosty." as he laughed before turning his attention. If it's OK with Mr....Rut-Light is it? I'd like to see the train myself and maybe take a nap in one of the cars while you get to work finding your band."

Solar kisses Sunny on the cheek, picks up his helmet, and heads towards Rut-Light.

@@Aerodynas

Frost smiled as she noogied him. It was something that reminded him of the fun they had when they were little. He laughed at her comment. "You know I hate chasing ponies down Sunny." He said with a smiles as he watched Solar and Rut leave. "I still cant believe we are going to have a train!" He almost squealed

• Brohoof 1

@@Frosty V, @,  

Sunny blushed greatly with a smile upon Solar's loving kiss, watching him leaving the building until every part of him was from sight. She had almost disregarded Frost until she turned and smiled at his excitement. "Me neither! It's gonna be great!" she chirped, galloping towards the door happily. "Righto, now, let's go get 'em Frosty," ordered Sunny playfully, calling him by the name she had called him since they were young. She then gave him a wink of confidence and encouragement as she awaited his joining.

@@Aerodynas

Frost smirked when he heard his childhood nick name. "I see your bringing back some old stuff, typical you." He laughed as he nudged her again. "Alright...so the band....we gotta find em right? Where should we start looking for them." He said scanning around the room they were already in.

@@Frosty V,

Sunny snickered a little at his comment before nodding, "We've gotta number don't we? Got a phone on ya?" she asked, joining his looking around in the room. With another slight chuckle, she glanced outside breifly to see who all was back there. Seeing little to nopony, the mare shrugged and looked back to Frost. "If ya can't find one, Frosty, I'll just go to the payphone...but I'll need the number that one pony gave ya," offered the mare kindly. 

@@Aerodynas

Frost looked around with Sunny for a minute before turning back to her. "A phone? Oh! I have one duh." He chuckled as he reached into his saddle bag and pulled out his cell phone and handed it to Sunny. "Here you can use mine and..." he pulls out a piece of paper and gives it to her as well. "These are all the numbers I got along with the corresponding name." He said with a smile

@@Frosty V,@@repsol rave,

Sunny smiled in thanks as she took the phone, seeing the epic dubstep wallpaper upon it and chuckling a little. "Nice," she complimented coolly before looking at the paper and punching in the corresponding numbers to Repsol's phone, praying he would answer as she pressed the call button and held it to her ear excitedly.  

@, Rut-Light was just about to reach the closed gates of the train yard when he saw Solar heading towards him, he turned around as he reached the gate as he heard the guard ask if he could see the train for himself.  "Well, no.  Only reason is that I don't need a Royal Guard looking over my shoulder as I do something as simple as work on a train.  As for the nap in a sleeper car they haven't been used in a long time, 'sir'."   Rut-Light understood that this type of disrespect to a guard wasn't really necessary in this situation, but he can kind of get defensive of the trains he works with.  "The locomotive will be ready before we set off, guaranteed; I used to work on this Railway so I am no stranger to trains...if you want to see what the diesel that we will be traveling on looks like, here's a picture."  He turned to the fence and slid off a photograph of a the Class 50 that had been left up, for some reason, since it was introduced and handed it to Solar.

He then faced the fence and opened it with ease due to the locks rusting enough to the point of falling off.  "Now, if you'll excuse me; I have a train to work on."  He walked into the yard and shut the gate.

@@Aerodynas,  ((people soooooooooooo sorry for not replying! i have this weekend off so i'll make sure to post again. sorrysorrysorrysorry!))

Repsol trotted around the room as he felt something vibrate in his bag, and after hearing the all too familliar drumroll emitting from the bag he recognised it as his ringtone. With a practiced motion he swirled the bag from his back and in front of him hanging from his mouth, his hoofs trying to find the phone. After picking his Samstallion Galaxy S2 from the side pocket, he quickly answered. "Hello?"

• Brohoof 1

@@repsol rave, (It's all good :))

"Howdy! Is this that drummer pony from the show a couple hours back?" Sunny asked cheerfully, glad to see the pony had answered. She gave Frost a wink and a nod in a teasing manner to show that the phone had been answered. Smiling, the mare excitedly awaited Repsol's reply. 

@@Aerodynas,

Repsol tensed up a bit as he heared Sunny's voice coming through his phone. He never really expected her to call back anyway. After a few seconds of getting back to his senses he quickly answered. "Yup, that would be me!" He swiftly gallopped over to a more silent part of the room, trying to hear everything the mare had to say. 

@@repsol rave,

The mare was afraid he had hung up after the brief silence, frowning a little before she heard his voice once more. He sounded like a very kind and respectful pony just through his voice. Sunny was good at most first impressions. "Faaantastic!" Sunny cheered. "I was hopin' it was. This here's Sunny in case you were wonderin'. Anywho, hey! What are ya doin'?"  

@@Aerodynas,

As Repsol arrived at a silent corner far away from the  noise of the ponies tearing down the trusts holding up the blinders and most of the cablework of the installation on the stage, he answered his phone again. "Hiya Sunny! I'm actually still at the gigsite. I would tell you what happened, but it would be a kinda long story, wich actually invoves iceskating..." Repsol was silent for a bit before cintineuing. "Anyway, what's up?"

@@repsol rave,

"Well...I was wonderin'..." Sunny paused somewhat nervously as she rubbed her mane before continuing, "would ya...ah....be wantin' to join in a band with me? I know you're really good an' all...and I figured you'd probably have already joined one after the night...but would ya?" She asked hopefully, crossing her hooves. 

@@Aerodynas,

Repsol's eyes went wides and his pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks upon hearing this. He never thought he would be asked to join a band, let alone have a talented singer think he was actually good! He didn't even have to think about answering. "Sure! That would be awesome!" 

@@repsol rave,@@Frosty V,

Sunny almost jumped out of her hooves excitedly as she hopped over and hugged Frost with a tight squeeze before smiling widely into the phone. "You're serious?! Woohoo! We got us a drummer Frosty!" she shouted to Frost before returning her attention to the phone. "Alright now...we still need a bunch more folks afore we can start. Me an' Frost are actually at the backstage entrance!"

@@Aerodynas, (gonna be my last post for today, really late out here already! i'll be back tomorrow tough :) )

Repsol laughed a bit at the mare's excited outburst. "Alright, i'll meet you guys there then." He put his phone back in his bag and joyfully hopped around the stage and artists area's, making his way to the back entrance of the musichouse. A content smile now permanently plastered on his muzzle.

• Brohoof 1

@

Frost let out a light breathed chuckle when Sunny squeezed him, but he felt instantly better when she said they had a drummer. "Really....that's awesome Sunny! You might get a band after all!" He said as he hugged her and gave her a quick noogie. "This could really turn into something!"

@@repsol rave,

NightStrike was about to leave when Repsol his phone went off. He awaited for the Stallion to finish his call. And though he was extremely eager to find out who called him, he had the decency not to ask to. Then Repsol made his way backstage.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked

@@Frosty V,

"I know it!" She smiled joyfully, "He should be on his way back here right now! Oh, and his name's Repsol, Frosty." The mare handed Frost his phone with a kind wink, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek before dancing around elegantly in a couple of twirls. "I'm just so excited now! My Soaly is here, the band is already being made, and we already got a train to drive us around in."

@@Frosty V,@, @@Aerodynas,

(damnit! sorry to keep you guys waiting, AGAIN! :( ))

Repsol looked behind him as he kept on trotting towards the back entrance. "I'm about to go meet that mare that's organising to form a band. You should come with me, we still need some members as to what i've heared. Her name's Sunny Caramel by the way." As he followed a hallway he eventually stopped in front of a door and opened it with one swift hoof motion. "Hiya everypony!"

@@repsol rave,

NightStrike followed backstage trough a hallway. He was surely excited about joining that band. Then he realized something... he forgot to bring his guitar with him. "Buck!" he mumbled. "Well nothing I can do about that now." He followed Repsol to the door and waited.