Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone get any pony related gifts for Christmas?

Twilie

Just wondering what everyone got for Christmas and if any of it was pony-related. If so post a picture or a description of what you got and who it was from :)

I got a sparkly DJ Pon3 vinyl figure from my boyfriend and a Rarity box from my uncle and a few other misc. pony things from other people. Im pretty content right now :3

I got a few things. I only have two on hand at the moment. More is in the mail. I plan on putting everything in the merchandise thread once I get all of it.

My mom got me a pony coloring book. It's pretty cool, but all the characters look super derpy. And, of course, Applejack is without her hat.

Edit: Oh, and I got a $20 Wal-Mart gift card which I will probably use to buy blind bags/other toys.

post-15874-0-74511400-1388277979_thumb.jpg

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

My mom got me a pony coloring book. It's pretty cool, but all the characters look super derpy. And, of course, Applejack is without her hat.

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

I have one of those, Its a "Jumbo" one. I have a fun time coloring them even though they are supposed to be for little kids, but i guess the show is meant for little kids too so whatever  x) 

late Christmas present from my friend, who lost interest in MLP. He gave me his entire MLP collection.

~ Glow in the Dark Zecora

~ Rarity 2012 Enterplay Promo card

~ Gold Series Princess Celestia

~ a bunch of other Enterplay Cards

~ Bronycon 2012 Water bottle (Which I'll be using on all of my bike rides from now on).

~ Rarity Brushable

~ Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow dash metallic pins.

~ Round pin back Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity.

~ Princess  Celestia laser engraved drinking glass.

~ BRONY bracelet

~ Rarity bookmark

~ We Love Fine Stickers

~ Friendship Express DVD

~ Ponystep WLF T-shirt

~Twilight Sparkle Bandana

~ card tin with poster

post-16340-0-40793800-1388538789_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1