Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing for New Years Eve?

Silverhoof

I'm getting together with Debbie and we're headed to a friends house for a small party. None of us drink. about 6 people or so total. Fun, friends, and really good food: We're cooking dinner, Some endangered animals is gonna get roasted up, and served with potatoes and other delicacies.

OK, so what are you doing?

I am very excited this new years eve because I'm home alone for once! Usually there are parties held at my place, but tonight it's just me here.

I'll be staying home because my sister is heading out to her first party and if anything goes wrong over there then I'll make sure the door is unlocked for her. Plus I want to sing really loud. And watch my favorite shows on the big TV downstairs with the surround sound blaring.

Party of One, woohoo!

I don't drink and I'm not really a party person, also lack of friends means I don't get forcefully dragged to anything. So just another night for me. Play some GW2, maybe some Pokemon Y or Don't Starve if I get bored with that. Then either pass out by 10 (if I make it that far since I was awake so early today), or get a second wind and sit behind the PC playing something or looking at random stuff/web comics until I drag myself to bed at 3am.

Edited by The Mane-iac

Begin alone, cooking me something good to eat. Some people would say that's sad, however am not letting myself get sad. Am cheerful in with full of hope for new year, and nothing going late me down this fine day. Nothing! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERPONY!

I was going to go watch the Rebuild of Evangelion movies with my friends, but my mom wanted me to stay home, so I did.  Anyway, I'll probably just sit back and observe my gorgeous new Asuka figure that I got in the mail tonight.   Then I'll finish Strawberry Panic! and Highschool DxD New and what not.  

I am at a barbeque with some family, it is mostly shooting the bull and playing with RC cars. The baked potatoes are ready and we just put the steaks on the barbeque.

Same way I spent Christmas. Just chilling by myself. I have issues with my family and all old friends have come and gone, so nothing much to do to pass the time then play some games and shoot some shit up. Lol.

One of my friends is throwing a really awesome party, so I'll be ringing in the new year (and celebrating the end of college apps!) at his house and probably crashing there to sleep off the fun until I'm good enough to drive again.

Watch my parents get wasted and have a good time with their neighbors... I'll just stay on here I guess like I always do to pass the time. Don't have really noone else to spend tonight with and I sure don't want to be around my parents either.