Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna boards the International Space Station, bringing Ponies to Space

Sholem Itzhak

Has anybody (or 'any-pony') seen this article (http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/luna-heading-to-space.html) on Equestria Daily?

Everybody give a cheer (and 'every-pony' give a neigh), Luna is headed to the International Space Station. B):lol:^_^:D;)

Where else would you like to see Ponies go? A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame perhaps, maybe a Pony topiary garden in the center of a Roundabout or in Central Park of NYC, or perhaps naming a strip of Route 66 after one of the Ponies (or at least decorating it to "Pony" it up).

Be certain to give Congraduations for this outstanding achievement in "Pony-dom".

"Stay 'Pony' My Friends." ;)

Edited by Sholem Itzhak
  • Brohoof 3

This is one sign that ponies are taking over the world! I wonder where else we will decide to send off ponies. Rather than low-orbit, what if something similar is sent into deep space someday?

Also, let's not get too worked up about it; it's just a tiny image of Luna on that circuitboard :) .

This is awesome! We have bragging rights now, what other fandom can say they've been to space?

• Brohoof 1

She's being banished into orbit *again?* Man, she can't get a break!

This is awesome! We have bragging rights now, what other fandom can say they've been to space?

I think the Star Trek fandom has a leg up on us, with the space shuttle Enterprise.

If we name a lunar rover Princess Luna, then maybe we can edge them out.

I think the Star Trek fandom has a leg up on us, with the space shuttle Enterprise.

Good thinking. :)

We need a smaller minimum of characters to type.

Not only that, but fans of Japanese vocaloid singer Hatsune Miku got an image of her put within the circuits of a probe heading to Mars.