DND

Best Fandom Shoutout?  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which Shout out did you like best In "Pinkie Apple Pie"?

• Applelicious
    • Slendermane
  2. 2. Do you think we will continue to get Easter eggs like this?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

So slendermane was just randomly stalking them? o-o I'm scared......... and I really want to rewatch the ep.

Season 4 Episode 9 right around 16:06 or so. Pause it and go frame by frame as Pinky tackles AJ.

• Brohoof 1

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

It was a joke, everyones argument is invalid.

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

It was a joke, everyones argument is invalid.

You cant argue that he didn't make an appearance though. The evidence is right in front of you. 

• Brohoof 1

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

I'm shipping a series based of of the Youtube series called TribeTwelve.(It's gonna have Slendermane in it)

img-26166-1-img-26166-1-img-26166-1-img-

I would still rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred from the furrow of mortal life. I embrace death without regret as I have embraced  life without fear.

***My Steam Page***                     ***My Twitch TV***                                       ***My Youtube***

You cant argue that he didn't make an appearance though. The evidence is right in front of you. 

I know, he was there, but they just did it for fun :)

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

I know, he was there, but they just did it for fun :)

-_- but if he's shown in the show that means he is is canon and it also means that more than changelings stalk the ponies in the dea of night, it also means the slander character in "silent poniville" is canon.

O-O shouldn't that be the opposite? normally the show makes fanfiction's obsolete, but that scene kinda help out a crossover which was never trying to be show accurate.

or maybe I am just putting to much thought into that   ^_^

• Brohoof 1

*OC Lucky Star*

-_- but if he's shown in the show that means he is is canon and it also means that more than changelings stalk the ponies in the dea of night, it also means the slander character in "silent poniville" is canon.

O-O shouldn't that be the opposite? normally the show makes fanfiction's obsolete, but that scene kinda help out a crossover which was never trying to be show accurate.

What's "Silent Ponyville"?

it is a MLP fan fiction over on fim fiction 

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/106/silent-ponyville

reader beware, you're in for a scare! xD

yes, I just referenced goosebumps img-3286915-1-post-25189-0-62908500-1405

I haven't read goosebumps, but I'll give it a read. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

That might be the case my friend. :)

In the end, we have to be careful about how we deal with jokes, references, and animation mistakes in the show. How many faux-alicorns have we seen in season 4? Do we count those as canon?

In the end, it's not something that deserves too much thought; IMO....Grumpy Cat pony aside. XD

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

That might be the case my friend. :)

In the end, we have to be careful about how we deal with jokes, references, and animation mistakes in the show. How many faux-alicorns have we seen in season 4? Do we count those as canon?

In the end, it's not something that deserves too much thought; IMO....Grumpy Cat pony aside. XD

I honestly haven't noticed any faux-alicorns :blink:

I must make trips to google! xD

Uhk91tA.png

and to think I didn't notice! xD I just rewatched that episode the other day too!

yes you're right, we do need to be careful about taking references too seriously, but you gotta admit that some make great material fanfics, and their super fun to think about! xD

o-o if somepony wrote a fan fic about grumpy cat going to the mlp universe I would read it in a heart beat!

I can see it now!

Grumpy Cat's worse trip ever! xD

L1lRIGu.png

I got my next story for fim fiction 

• Brohoof 2

*OC Lucky Star*

• 8 months later...

Just an easter egg. Sure I guess you could argue that he exists in the world, but he hasn't influenced any events in any way (that we know of) so that is simply it. Cannonically, he exists. That's it. Fanfictions 'n stuff aside, it's just an easter egg. He could be used or referenced in future episodes, but until that day comes, the point is kinda moot... :/ 

Edited by Terry McGinnis