Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Hotel Getaway (Romance RP) ((OOC))

Charcoal Embers

The question asked again:

Is there anyone here who knows someone who would want to RP in this? We only need one more mare.

I have a mare OC that I can throw in. Don't have the link as she was just a throwaway but I can go to the RP she's part of and get her link.

aw i see will no offense taken i'll take my leave then

Though I do see you're a muffin so maybe you just need some RP practice. I could start an RP with you in the PM's to give you a feel.

I might just let me talk to them

Do you know anyone who might want to RP as a mare? Because if not I will use my other OC to fill the spot.

Screw it, this looks too cool to join in late c:

Count me in with streamsung:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

I can't wait to post so even if I end up alone I can wait for someone else to join. :3

I'm sorry, but we would need another stallion to join to balance things out if you would want to join with her. :( Sorry.

I'm sorry, but we would need another stallion to join to balance things out if you would want to join with her. :( Sorry.

But that would mean we'd be forced to pair up together instead of actually pairing up with someone who is like the other. Everyone else will have someone already :c. Why didn't I join earlier ;__;

But that would mean we'd be forced to pair up together instead of actually pairing up with someone who is like the other. Everyone else will have someone already :c. Why didn't I join earlier ;__;

Acually there are still some people who havent posted yet. But, if you want to be a stallion I could add my other mare OC.

Hi guys, bad news.

My mother is very sick and in the hospital. The doctors aren't giving her much time left to live, so I'm going to need to be there for her in her last days. I won't even be on the forums for a couple of weeks, so I have to leave this RP.

Hi guys, bad news.

My mother is very sick and in the hospital. The doctors aren't giving her much time left to live, so I'm going to need to be there for her in her last days. I won't even be on the forums for a couple of weeks, so I have to leave this RP.

Oh, :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sorry that you will be losing your mother.

• Brohoof 2