Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most ridiculous crossover you ever seen?

Bendy

What is the most ridiculous crossover you ever seen of My Little Pony? Name the story.

I mean, I love crossovers. But sometimes I feel the story is bit ridiculous when you crossover such a show like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Warhammer 40K or something like Duke Nukem

Crossovers I find can be funny as hell, like Commander Shepard from Mass Effect saves the entire galaxy with his trusty steed Applejack, whom also is his unrequited love. But they get together in the end, much to shock of all of his crew. 

Or a crossover crackfic where Zoidberg and Princess Celestia fall in love.

Edited by Rush

If seems like we're insanely good at making ponies work anywhere, so I can't really speak for this fandom.

OUTSIDE of it, I did find a Spongebob/Fallout crossover that was so ludicrously Grimdark it made even my online friend that's a FOE fanboy cringe and give up halfway through. 

• Brohoof 1

I like crossovers, but a crossover involving Spongebob and Fallout would just be so terribly written that I think I would lose any respect that I had for a cartoon show that used to be good.

• Brohoof 1

I saw a Family Guy/MLP crossover. Didn't read because it was about Quagmire in Equestria. I cringed and backed out of it, you probably could imagine how a story like that would work if you just watched Family Guy once. I've watched a lot of episodes.

It depends for me, though usually I dislike anything grimdark or things like CoD, Gears, or Modern Warfare stuff, and even then the latter is not so bad if they aren't taken seriously

I really should get back to it, but I actually started a Kim Possible MLPFIM crossover. The working title is "Horsing Around with Friendship". There's no human-pony romance thought, so don't worry. Pinkie knew at a glance that Ron and Kim are each other's very special somepony (Yes, Dr. Drakken's dimensional portal turned them into ponies!) and wants to throw them a late Hearts and Hooves party. Ron likes hanging with Pinkie, because of CAKE! Meanwhile, Kim needs to find somepony in Equestria that can repair Drakken's machine and send them back.

Is that ridiculous enough? 

I've seen Equestria Girls and Teenage mutant ninja turtles crossed over. The guy who made it called it a "poster." All it really was was some Equestria girls characters and TMNT characters badly photoshopped together. And get this: It was a print you could BUY. It was really bad. The guy had some other weird crossovers to. Such as Spider-Man x MLP. But that's sort of tame.

"Double Rainboom" is pretty icky, granted it is an animated fan fiction, and the animation looks beautiful, but story wise it is a in congruent mess, which included a crossover story arc, in the form of the Powerpuff Girls. Zachary Rich also wrote the characters way too clichéd, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and the Powerpuff Girls were simplified to the least common multiple, the Powerpuff Girls were a pseudo antagonists in this story, all in all this story did too much pandering to Lauren Faust and the brony fan base, "Double Rainboom" need as much work for the structure as were the animation.